All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 22'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PsiberdreamingPsiberdreamingalmost 11 years ago
every chapter better than the last

This was amazing. I am really looking forward to what you have planned for Katie and Phil. I imagine she will like it more and more and sex with her husband less and less, falling to Phil's more powerful cock and more depraved acts and I love it! Great Job and I can't wait for the next!

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

That was stunningly raunchy! What a different flavor this chapter had...no pun intended! I like the direction you guys are going so please don't lose course. Keep up the great work!

TheFilthyRichTheFilthyRichalmost 11 years ago
The hottest chapter of the series!

Congratulations guys, keep up the good work...

pornluvr40pornluvr40almost 11 years ago
Another Great chapter!

That was better than I'd hoped. I truly hope that you keep the series going. Phil's rage and Katie's totally submission was awesome. I can imagine that his abuse of her will only get worse as he tries to get her to confess. The fact that it's going on behind her husbands back definitely adds to the excitement. I like the dubious nature of Phil and can't wait to see how he takes advantage of Katie on a daily basis. Great stuff. The anticipation for the next story is driving me nuts. Keep up the good work.

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 11 years ago
A Masterpiece

Like your other fans - I am stunned at this piece. Quite unexpected in direction and well worth the wait. I only hope the next installment will be out soon.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 11 years ago
Really nice and erotic addition to your tale about Katie's plunge

I might only have added seeing Katie trying to get Phil to use a condom, at least at first because that is her usual custom. But by this time just make it a weak, barely more than a whisper of a request, one that she makes so she doesn't have to feel so guilty later on. Then we can see Phil talk her out of the need for such an unnecessary thing all over again - I always liked that in your other chapters. This time going straight to bareback was a bit uncharacteristic for her, no matter how horny she was. Still, it was a great write.

YogoeYogoealmost 11 years ago
Encore!

I love your writing. Can't wait till the next chapter. Hope katie eventually cuckolds Fred.

budap01budap01over 10 years ago
Stunningly good!

My favourite series on Literotica.

Would love to read about Fred watching Phil in action!

pornluvr40pornluvr40over 10 years ago
My Favorite series on Literotica!!!

This series is my favorite and I can't wait to read the next chapter. The story keeps getting better. I look forward to the next chapter of Katie's submission to Phil. And how he will turn his abuse of her into a daily routine. Maybe even have Phil take her to the same porno theater that Katie and her husband visited. But this time Phil let's some creeps in the theater fuck her. Whatever it is I'm sure I'll like it. Keep em coming. Thanks.

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 10 years ago
Captivating!!

The ATM action was totally unexpected and quite a turn on. It is truly fascinating how depraved and submissive Katie has become. Phil forcing Katie to suck her own ass juices 5 times is a phenomenal twist that was quite unforeseen. Usually a guy just has his slut clean his dick after finishing in her asshole. But digging out his spunk TWICE and having Katie swallow it after already cleaning his prick was quite the turn on. This may be the most gripping and depraved chapter of this series so far. Keep it cumming!

himabahrhhhimabahrhhover 1 year ago

you are my fabulous author, i live every chapter as if katie is my hotwive , keep going and amuse us

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where are you now? Why haven't you written more stories? They're quite good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1630 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES