All Comments on 'What to Say at a Naked Party'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LeoDavisLeoDavisalmost 11 years ago
Fun Read

Not a new plot, but still fun! A good job of dealing with that age-old problem: How do you do it the first time together?

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
Smoking Hot

Loved it,really enjoy stroking to it.

Past_GloriesPast_Gloriesalmost 11 years ago
Nice Work

Good characterization - well done.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
How about, "Let's do it again?" to the question, "What to Say at a Naked Party."

That's what I'd say if I'd had the same experience with Gabi. I think that would be appropriate when best friends become lovers.

Great story. Good luck in the contest.

johneb87johneb87almost 11 years ago
Like!

Cute, loving, romantic. I loved it! Even if the sex was shot, the buildup was great and a wonderful way to rebound from the conflict earlier. Great Job!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot Dampy!!!

Very well written and very hot. You did a great job of pulling out her aprehension and then later her passion. 5 only because I can't give you 6.

annanovaannanovaalmost 11 years ago
Beautifully done

Despite the fact that we are meeting Gabby and Chris just before the party, the bits of background you give us make them feel like the kids down the road, the ones we've known forever. By the time they finally get together, we're sitting back and smiling, asking, "What took you two so long?"

Your descriptions allow us to feel the pain, embarrassment and elation with your characters. The story is vivid, passionate and incredibly real. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super

What a wonderfully told tale.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Good and hot.

Great story of letting go of her inhibitions.thanks for writing.

drmac100drmac100almost 11 years ago
loooking forward to more

Very good, will be looking more to more.

Cindy_TrevorCindy_Trevoralmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, well told.

mammoetmammoetalmost 11 years ago
great

more please, i wished you had written a few more pages.

steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
"leaking center..."

Every now and then I come across a phrase that really resonates with me. One that makes me go, "Ooh, fuck.. yes..."

You just made the list.

Brava, damps. A really sweet, hot story that, despite its... unusual setting, managed to be completely believable. I thought Gabby's reluctance was played just right. And Chris's insecurity showing through his veneer of cool bravado was note perfect, too.

I also liked that not everyone at the party was an Adonis or Aphrodite, too. Us fuller-figured gents like a look-in at these shindigs as well. ;)

Seriously, very, very well done. :)

alexxxisalexxxisalmost 11 years ago
I'd say, "Nicely written"!

Thank you for submitting a well written story that didn't have the usual 9" cocks and featured the point of view of less than buxom female (I can relate with my own willowy bod). Good luck on the contest! Alexxxis

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice

A very nice 'Short' story, by that I mean I would have like to have read more. At the same time though you did a wonderful amount of story, in a small amount of words. Which is a gift a lot of authors can't pull off.

When I leave comments I always give a critique of where I think the 'story' could have been better.

With this one the only place I saw something that might could have been better if different was when they started to have sex. When you know someone for as long as they have, there is a bit of awkwardness to the first time. The desire, fueled by years, is often so high that we become clumsy. There is also often a bit of embarrassment, made far worse by that.

You had that going very well when they were in the closet.

I don't know maybe the odd comment "My god, I've always wanted to see you like this." could have been added at that point to also give that sense of time between them.

Anyway my opinion, good for what it's worth.

Wonderful story, and thank you.

M.S.Tarot

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 11 years ago

5 out of 5.

This is a very engaging story, celebrating the Nude Day theme perfectly. The characters are very well drawn and are totally believable in their actions, dialog, and motivations. I am a romantic at heart; the story left me teary, happy, and horny.

vaccvaccalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!

Not too long, perhaps just a tad too short, and very well crafted. You should feel proud of your work.

The only suggestion I have is this. Converting a long time friendship - particularly with someone you've known all your life - is difficult and risky. It's hard to go back to just being friends again. In recognition of this, I think that at the very least, I'd want to structure the story so that Gabriella (I've always loved that name, by the way) was told of the nature of the party the day before. That would also get rid of the lingering feeling that she was being railroaded into going to the party. It wouldn't take much - maybe an extra half page.

In any event, please view this as a suggestion, not a criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More, please...

I know that a goal of writers (and performers in all areas of entertainment) is to leave the audience wanting more. You have achieved that goal, but many of us REALLY do want to read more. A sequel can continue the evening... did they go back to the party or go home? Or the next day... is it wonderful or awkward?

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That ... was hot

I didn't want it to end. Very well done, and I don't normally leave comments either ;)

patientleepatientleealmost 11 years ago
Very nice!

I loved the dialogue. An absolute pleasure to read!

sheabluesheabluealmost 11 years ago
H.O.T.

oooh, dampy that was perfect! What a sweetly hot story, and I mean seriously hot. I think the length was perfect and the characters were entirely believable. I was racing along, out of breath, feeling everything with Gabby. Well crafted and well done!

GirlWatchGirlWatchalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Amazing story. Drew us right in, built up the tension and then gave us a wonderfully hot ending. Bravo.

BenLongBenLongalmost 11 years ago
Damn it!

Bravo Damp - I hate it when I find stories better than my own! Fantastic little gem - well done. Looking forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved to writing. a little long

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unusual !

I quite liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Delicious ,well written and nice buildup to good sex. Loved it!

SandraMustardSandraMustardover 10 years ago
Nicely done

I seldom find the time to read other authors. This rare visit was rewarded by your entertaining story. It captured the desire that builds in us when we want a particular man until nothing else matters.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Whew !

I think that was the most delightful seduction (?) I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Me

If a friend of mine was bringing me to a party I wasnt comfortable with and I said stop the car and turn around and they refused? I would immediately not be friends with them anymore as they just proved to be untrustworthy. Nobody has the right to make you do anything even if they have your best interests at heart. People fuck up. Make mistakes. You can't garuntee someone will be safe. Ever. It's a lie. He lied to her to her into her pants.

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Felt familiar

Really well told. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Interestingly enough it’s almost my true story except the party wasn’t naked.

RavishingRavishingalmost 5 years ago
Deliciously written

As always you have that way of writing that suckers people in, drags them along on a wonderous naughty tale, and leaves them satisfied with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovemaking scene very powerful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm always interested in descriptions of intercourse from a woman's perspective. Your story is very insightful, and your minute details allow a reader to more fully put themselves in your place. BRAVO and THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. It is by far the best I have read on this site. YOu have great insight and like one of comments below,The love making scene from the woman's point of view is wonderful. I have friend that I hop will become more than just a friend but I've got to be very patient I am also interested in the idea of a naked party such as you describe, normal socializing only everyone is naked. Is that even really possible?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous