All Comments on 'A Stroll Down the Beach'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sounds

Sadly, the sound effects diidn't come over so well here, in fact, if you hadn't introduced them at the top of your text, I would have sworn it was a dodgy recording device.

The story was nice, living up to your previous erotic best.

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Oh dear...

I'm disappointed that the sound hasn't come out clearly for you. It's a first effort; I think that we'll get better with the next one. Thanks much for commenting about the actual story nevertheless.

(((HUG)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story,sexy voice

Hey you tried with the background effect and it didn't come over that well, still good story and sexy voice.

Keep posting babe and no worries!

Vampyre_DevilVampyre_Devilalmost 11 years ago
Have to agree

The audio wasn`t mixed as well as it could have been. Rather than waves and seagulls, it just sounds like white noise and it overshadows the dialogue and makes it hard to hear. Good idea though and I very much enjoyed the story itself. I hope to hear more just like it and maybe even a remixed version of this story.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
HAVING SAND SEX

leads to "Schlitz' rashes, TK U MLJ LV NV

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Would you believe it that I went to the beach yesterday and tried to record the sound of waves and birds with a view to trying again? It didn't work because the sounds of civilisation interrupted me on several occasions and rendered those attempts useless. I will keep trying to get it right though, I promise...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous