All Comments on 'Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 02'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
winedude4903winedude4903almost 11 years ago

Life IS so good for your main character. Just hope the mother doesn't find out about how much help he is giving her daughter. Please bring on the next chapters soon. Really enjoyed this segment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fuck her mother too . . .

soon you will cum on her mother 's mouth too . . . waiting to read that too . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for part 2

It is great to see you writing again. Part 2 of Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter was definitely worth the wait. Can hardly wait for what happens in Part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice!

Great story and can't wait until Chapter 3. I sure hope it remains between Cindy and Mr, Matthews and that you don't have him doing Debbie as well. Maybe Cindy should get pregnant LOL. That would really make Debbie wonder who the father is. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a hot story, and though it seems like the mother wants some of his "special attention" keeping it between the neighbor and the daughter is hot enough.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
wicked

Cindy has gone from neighbors daughter to sex kitten in a few lessons, I hope that Cindy becomes addicted to cum, please don't rush the story line as it can be ruined so easily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phone call sex

This reminded me of when I was having an affair with a buddy's wife. We were in bed, and within the same hour her husband and then my wife called. We talked to both of them while we were screwing. It was an amazing day.....thanks for the story...and I can't wait until the next chapter....

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeealmost 11 years ago
New to me

I hadn't read your previous stories and now that I have I find your writing very erotic. Nice build up and so well written that I had visualized the whole event. Keep up the great work and I look forward to future stories.

woody1230woody1230almost 11 years ago

sounds like mom wants the neighbor. chapter 3 can be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this tale it is a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cindy's next lesson

Great writing - I think Cindy is ready to learn something new. Enough of the sweet innocent cocksucking. Maybe you could invite the errant boyfriend over for a threesome.

teach1965teach1965over 10 years ago
Gave you a 5

You can't just tease us with a call like that from Debbie without letting the neighbors fuck each other. Please add chapter 3...or more.

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
Another?

PLEASE ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO OR THREE!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
you just know Mom needs comforting too

could get real interesting-love that Cindy, she's a handful, so much to teach her too-

what a joy-well written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Please write more! Maybe have Chris and Cindy do something with Debbie next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like daughter Like Mom

Let's have some cake and eat it too. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb!

please continue, at least have the meal with Debbie and maybe more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, More, More!

More please! This story is really hot. Have Debbie get in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Mackerel here as well

Oh boy; I so much like Cindy, HOT, young, willing to learn, takes the initiative, etc... Wanting more, even to the point of "taking care of him" when he's on the phone with her Mom. Maybe Cindy knows about Moms' interest because Dad's not satisfying her. Maybe Cindy was staking her claim so that Mr. M. doesn't respond and screw up the family. Maybe she plainly wants Mr. M. too herself. Maybe Cindy & Mom are setting him up cause they're already a twosome! Of course then the story evolved into Incest (which I'm not against), instead of Mature (still think it should be in Romance) since that's where it seems to be headed. The thing is; why do Cin & Mr. M. need to hide it? Do you really think that the parents would mind that she finds a good man versus an abusive, immature, selfish BF?

As of now; no one has done anything immoral or illegal, everything is consensual and they're no Cheating involved. If Mom gets involved it should only be done after Dad is "caught cheating and divorced (although she appears to want the same so it'd be hypocritical)", "has an accident, heart attack, or otherwise out of the story..."

Why would someone suggest that the Jerk-off Ex-BF be brought in? Mr. M. doesn't want to teach the boy so that said boy can compete for the extraordinary Cindy's attention. Hell; she's a keeper in almost anyone's book!

I'd still rather that Cin & Mr. M. evolve into a full-blown, public, open relationship, get married, have kids. Maybe then after a few years, something happens to Dad, but in the meantime, they have a 3 generation family living next door to each other.

Anyway; it's your story and I like and appreciate the effort;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

You've got to continue the story with dinner with mom and then mom as desert.

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 10 years ago
What about the mother?

Sometimes the neighbor, you know - the mother, is the one needing such comfort. Remember that in the next story.She made a point of mentioning her husband being away - right? She was probably watching through the windows…Please know that just because a woman is older doesn't mean she can't also learn new tricks.

blackstump666blackstump666about 10 years ago
Part 3

I am waiting for the next instalment !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have no respect

for UK authors, like this one, who feel the need to pretend they are from the USA, and use US spellings and expressions like 'neighbors' and 'soda'.

Be proud of your heritage, pathetic man. The UK spelling is 'neighbour'. And nobody in the UK speaks of soda, unless they mean soda water, which is sometimes added to spirits.

Two pathetic stars for wimpishness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very clever

I liked the "come when you are ready" bit.

It's nice to see some humor or other emotions in these stories. 100% sex and lust gets boring after a while. It was clever and tickled my brain.

XodanXodanalmost 10 years ago
One year already

Don't keep us waiting more ! Very large time between part 1 and 2 we re all waiting for part 3 now ;)

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yummy

Nice story! What about chapter 3? Chris is going to fuck Mum too, surely?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't quit

Great story line. Continue with mom. Down the road add a male co-worker and get a nice 3 way going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

More please... cant wait till you are alternating fucking mom and the daughter...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Dear I have no respect

If you want to take pot shots and attack an author based on your personal perception of proper spelling, don't do it as anonymous. Have enough integrity to stand up for your comments and tell the world who you are.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
good story, keep it going.

the phone conversation was a fun play on words.

I am curious about the special cake recipe.

CardigorCardigoralmost 10 years ago
Continuation

Great story so far, hoping for another chapter.

mattchat33mattchat33over 9 years agoAuthor
More coming soon

A new chapter should be coming soon. Sorry about the delay and when I saw all the great comments I couldn't resist carrying on with the story.

mercianknightmercianknightover 9 years ago
Bravo

Loved the general theme and, like others, the use of the phone conversation. Well done

CalyPyCalyPyover 9 years ago
I start to hate phones!

I was very exited to read this 2nd chapter, and opening the 3rd as I type... I start to hate the phones, and I would have hung up with some silly excuse, or help him make one... Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Phone fun

I knew a guy who would have his current fuck toy, who was usually married, call her husband, boyfriend, or other close friend and try to carry on a conversation while being fucked. Trying to talk during an orgasm is especially tricky.

isabelle-25isabelle-25over 9 years ago
five *****

this is the best story I have ever read on this site! I've always kept an eye out for your stories, but this one is really something special.

Keep teasing me! I look forward to more orgasms. Thank you for satisfying me.

shang40shang40about 9 years ago
take both

Real treat for you to take both mother and daughter. One day succced both together in bed 69***"* to have your ccum.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
this is how a house made of cards

comes tumbling down.

or is it all a house of mirrors that implodes when the participants see themselves for who they are?

mandyrj85mandyrj85about 9 years ago
1000 stars

I love it keep reacting them over over and over again

gerardmgerardmabout 9 years ago
My Reaction

Man, I just shot a big load into stepdaughter's ass. I haven't figured out a way to convince my old lady to get the little bitch's plumbing fixed.

GuyJDGuyJDalmost 9 years ago
wow!

Great sex-free story. There's a few spelling errors but nobody's perfect. I have some in a few of my stories too. But all n all, the story is good. Although I hadn't read Chapter 3 yet, I can see where it's going and looking forward to reading it..

Chuck12239Chuck12239almost 9 years ago
very very good

Very good sequel, looking forward to your "meal" with Debbie while Cindy is out.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
Very Funny

I've read a few humorous erotic stories and found them always lacking. This one though was both funny and erotic. Something the 'humor' stories are not. They're one or the other, not both.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
dangerously

distracted

ericrodman101ericrodman101about 8 years ago
Cumming in her mouth

Great read. Top scenario. Your description of cumming in her mouth while he is on the phone is gold. You can just picture her sweet face looking up at him as he coats the back of her throat. Hope you keep going with this series.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow

so I cant wait to read the next chapter and what he does to her mom... and maybe both of them together.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

That phone call had me out for the count, now I see there's a third chapter? Can't wait to see what happens

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Every chapter turns more hot!

This chapter was really hot!

I go to read the next!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot hot

I love the direction the story has taken. Very erotic. Looking forward to see what happens next.

hotwormhotwormover 6 years ago

some guys have all the luck !!! good story more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this. I just turned 18 too and would like to experience something like this hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great part 2!

I would have thought Cindy would have made time for a shag but the way it was handled was better. You nailed it with Debbie saying to "cum anytime"... Looking forward to how this unfolds, although I'll be shocked if he's not banging the mum next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eating pussy

Would love to see a story line of him eating his cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mom

i wish mom was on her cell then walked over to his apartment wondering if he was hurt opened his door and said Cindysome of that cum for me !! better save

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice Sex***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Way Better!

This was a much better Episode than your first Chapter. I am now starting to have some sympathy for the Guy, and a growing feeling that Cindy, the "Nice Young Girl" is way more experienced than first thought, and has probably set out to do her next door neighbor, right from the start. And I am now looking forward to the Guy next taking advantage of the "Lonely Wife Next Door" when he goes over for victory Cake!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Set-up

I have the feeling that Cindy told her mother about Chris being so 'helpful'. And since her husband is away, Debbie is going to need some 'help' herself, especially in the bedroom. Chris is going to be very busy helping out 2 women. Waiting for Chapter 3 now...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best friend forever (BFF)

Every female has a bff they confide in many mothers talk to their bff while a daughter can overhear the conversation. Most all teenagers know to ask mom when she has got laid. Had twin sisters then a daughter age 18 show up at my door when her aunt was back a third time. The twin sister came by to borrow a cup of sugar! finally admitted no secretes between women in her family, best her sister had had in ten years ! I am honest with all women who is your bff ? of course last hookup 6x orgasms and squirt in an hour!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
What a juggling

So descriptive and you certainly covered the scene so well! Would be a great script for a movie! LOL

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Nice cliffhanger. Has Cindy been practicing her BJs?

It sounds like Debbie needs some help too.

Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I don't want to be a spoiler but is this something that mother and daughter practice on all new neighbors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This belongs with

the previous chapter. Another story where the writer pretends that sex has no aroma. The girl has sex only minutes prior to her parents arrival and goes out with them with semen dripping down her legs and the parents don't smell something as potent as the aroma of sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short.

Great storyline, another chapter or two.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Nice Neighbors!

Really enjoyed this Chapter. even more than the first. Mr. Mathews eating out Cindy was a classic, but wonderfully surmounted by her giving him a blasting Blow Job while talking to her mother on the phone was fantastic! Looking forward to Mathews going to visit her mother and giving her something to munch on! Thanx for the read.

Gym52Gym52over 3 years ago
Worth reading

An excellent second chapter. These characters need to be developed, currently they are rather two dimensional.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 3 years ago

Loving it.

It seems obvious that Debbie wants what Cindy's getting, although Chris seems oblivious, probably because he was distracted by Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

The author has given the Story many Outs . Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, totally debauched, omg to get blown by that young cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too much ancillary, back story. Not enough details of the sex with Cindy.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember when...

...sadly, I was too much of a gentleman to accept dozens, and I do mean dozens, of attempts to obtain my attention to those for intimacy.

SoftRichardSoftRichardover 2 years ago

At this point it’s easy to see where this is headed. Chris is going to fuck Debbie. Let me state right now, how much I do not want to see a threesome with Cindy, Debbie, andChris. I know this is Fantasy, but incest is truly vile and harmful. There is a whole other category if that is your thing.

LeCoachLeCoachover 2 years ago

Did you ever get to fuck Debbie? Sure seemed like she was up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But not enough of sex activities with Cindy. Too much apparent setup for future sex with Debbie.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short but sweet. Cindy is getting very naughty. Needs a hot cock, long and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time to undress her and show her the hard cock to fill her pussy and mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good!! I loved how he was squirting his load in Cindy's mouth while also talking to her mom, Debbie. Dinner sounds like an interesting time for them. Will there be some hot sex served for dessert, instead of the cake she made?? Oh fuck, I better get onto chapter 3. Will my cock cum again??

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect story! Fun, fun, fun! When my wife was young, she started fucking a hot looking 35-year old hunk in the neighborhood. Later, she found out he was also fucking her auntie! They never told him that they had found out and they just kept cumming on his cock. Keep it in the family!

ThesexdemonnThesexdemonnover 2 years ago

It's the double innuendos for me

ThesexdemonnThesexdemonnover 2 years ago

Being that she's innocent makes it even more hot. With the whole fact of she having em big blue eyes that must get her any and everything she want including a mouthful of hot spunk lol

ThesexdemonnThesexdemonnover 2 years ago

Chris is definitely going to eat a, cake. One that is very fluffy, juicy and has creamy frosting if you know what I mean. Dessert is going to be delicious! Chris! You better bring your whipped cream boy

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Great this story could go on as long as you want it to he should end up with both them keep up the great work

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

HOT!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgerabout 2 years ago

So glad there are many comments, and more chapters to go!

I'm inspired by the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost too good to be true! However the author is a master story teller and a very good writer, who uses good grammar and whose stories flow easily and logically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please can you continue with the next episode? It's a nice story

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 2 years ago

Definitely a guy who is going to have his cake and eat it. Lucky Mr Matthews. No-one ever moved in next-door to me like that. Maybe he'll have them both at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise again.

Not as good as chapter 1.

Too automatic.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, I just adore Cunt in every way especially teen cunt. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You said you work from home. Not consistent?

“This all changed three months after the Russells had moved in.

It was about 8pm and I was just finishing up some work I had brought home when my doorbell rang”

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

maybe he can comfort mommy if she is lonely having hubby away or turn him into a cuck as he fucks both mom and daughter in front of dad.. I once did a threesome with cousins and at a swingers party fucked a woman as her daughter got fucked by her son-in-law right next to us, as she had a crush on her daughters husband and wanted to fuck him and had confessed to me that if it happened we could then swap and i could then fuck her daughter and she could have her fantasy. She was also bi so I told her i would go along with her naughty plan and make it known i was interested in fucking her daughter and when her son-in-law was horned up before coming i would suggest switching as to make it seem like my idea. In return mom promised a couple of HOT threesomes with girls of my choice. You should have seen her afterwards, as if i had given her the winning lottery ticket to fulfill her naughty dark fantasy and Not have her daughter object as i had purposefully ingested a Large Bill Pill so that I was to fuck her to several orgasms so she could raise No objections and would be very Happy in the swap; which i of course doubly enjoyed on multiple levels all like Mr. Matthews enjoying the charms of the hot tight little petite younger version of the woman i was regularly screwing. Mom did have to restrain herself as she enjoyed it too much and later daughter could sense it so to compensate mom became an even bigger slut at the weekly swinger parties which irritated me a bit as she no longer had any discretion, and i am more selective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fuck both of them!...

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

Awesome, thanks sharing

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Nowhere near as exciting as the first chapter. But that was because I wasn't getting my dick sucked by an 18 year old blonde!

AldebraAldebraover 1 year ago

OMG - In some ways even better than the first chapter, with the girl's mother on the phone trying to seduce you, not knowing her young daughter was in the midst of giving you a BJ.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous