All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 41'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
peacheater345peacheater345almost 20 years ago
Hot Damn!!

This was the best story I have ever read. The only part I didn't like was that Lynn and Beth are sisters. Besides that it couldn't have been any better. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

Absolutely unbelievable. Made me more wet than I've ever been while reading a story. I agree with the other comment. Besides the fact they are sisters, AMAZING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All ur stories have been good so far!!!

The people who the two coments previous to me are idiots. If they'd been reading the whole thing they would've realized a long time ago that beth and lynn are sister. i absolutely love ur stories witht the exception of the first one which i read anyway because i wanted to know the whole story. Anwyway i think people should definately read all the other chapter first. it's stupid to start reading this on Ch. 41!! Gawd these people are stupid!!!

mazzmemazzmeover 17 years ago
Bravo! Nicely Done!

Your profoundly arousing linked stories is a torrent of lustfull awakenings of your sexy character's, and has my heart pounding with aticipation for the next rollercoaster ride of pure lust ... as I repeatedly fondle myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you sir are amazing

you sir, are a amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is amazing you made me very, very, very, very, very fucking wet. I am so horny right now.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Two great chapters...

This chapter and the last chapter are the hottest girl on girl scenarios that I believe that I have ever read. I prefer mixed male/female mostly but these two chapters were VERY HOT. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous