All Comments on 'On The Couch'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Bill1104Bill1104almost 11 years ago
Not worth it

I stopped reading when he took the pants off of Ann:

1) because the author says: "Unlike James, she had not been drinking." I doubt seriously if he could have even touched her without her waking up and

2) what a disgusting act to put upon a seemingly nice neighbor. With all of his discussions about who is an "asshole," with this assault, he becomes the biggest asshole of them all.

I realize this is just fiction but I should be, at least, somewhat believable.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah, like the other comment..

Once the ass made a move on Anne, I went to the end and click on one-star. Just another typical Literotica crap posting.

McMahonSMcMahonSalmost 11 years ago
Fun

Just a bit of lighthearted escapism. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There are three in this story

There are at least three assholes in this story.

The "good" little wife did nothing to stop ass number two's advances, making her equally of an ass for treating her own marriage as such.

In the end one could understand why the main character is divorced.......

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
Fuck it. I liked it.

A lot of backstory omitted to explain any reasoning. I just took it for what it was. The culmination of a shared interest.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
I liked it!

Whilst not advocating cheating or fucking another man's wife, the writing was fresh and I enjoyed it!

See, if the writing is engaging, we over look somethings. This sort of reminds me of some of HDK's work.

Keep it up! You are head and shoulders above many writers here.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Yes

In my stories my main heroes prefer milk..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
james is not a nice fellow

what does that make you and his wife losers. as bad as this story was it was still better then jimbob44 piece of crap it's hard to believe anybody being that dumb.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Love your stories

Wonderful, compact vignettes more than stories, but always a quick treat.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Very well done!

" Come to think of it, a couple of my friends are assholes, but they're still my friends," is a great line.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Too Easy and Quick

Transitioning from seeing her laying there to going straight to the sex took away any real interest in the story. Just a quick fuck ditty. Points out the ironic double standard of the "other woman" vs. the "other man." Reverse the roles in this ditty and the protagonist would be reviled, not praised.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Patient Lady

Sweetie probably had to wait in that position quite a while until Our Hero came in and noticed how toothsome she had made herself look! However, it seems to have paid off for her, since her Horny Host neighbor was a gentlemanly rascal. Ashson is fast becoming the Flash King! I love the last two sentences!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Crap

Glorifying cheating pisses me off. Write a ch.2 where the asshole wakes up and divorces his wife and kick's your stories main assholes ass.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good story

I'd like to read about the next time they got together and perhaps made a weekend out of it, while her asshole husband was off somewhere being his asshole self.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laughing?

Your constant referral to their laughing while having sex really ruined a pretty good story...otherwise, quite enjoyable.

Four because you are the only person I ever knew of that laughed while in the throws of sexual frenzy!

Thanks!

JusttooldJusttooldover 10 years ago
good

A real good little treat. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

drunk husband as hole she is a cheating slut and he his first wife divorce him I wonder why he was cheating on her what ells cant keep it in his pants hop the drunk husband catch them .

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A divorced man fucking his friend's wife...

A divorced man fucking his friend's wife...Why did he divorced? His wife caught him cheating? He and his friend's wife are two no moral persons, like every cheater...1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
An exercise in one of Elmore Leonard writing credos

Try to leave out the part that readers tend to skip.

Leonard advises writers to "think of what you skip reading a novel: thick paragraphs of prose [with] too many words in them." And he reminds us, "I'll bet you don't skip dialogue."

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Dude being a dick don't make fucking his wife ok

But we'll written, good job on the sex scene.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck you selfrightious whiners.

I've fucked well over 2,000 married women and most of them were women just like Ann.. the kind who's sick of her bag of wind three minute wonder... the kind of woman that no one would ever suspect of needing some good solid and regular fucking. It's amazing how many of them were totally surprised when they had their first ever orgasm in their life. "Ohhhh God...... What did you DO to me????" "I've never had a feeling like that in my life." "I never KNEW it was like THAT!!!"

Women are whores at heart... just as we are. All they need is a safe place to practice their craft with someone they trust to keep their secret. I bought, designed and built that safe place and I never breathed a word about who I'd fucked or who I was fucking. Satisfying three wives a week is ENOUGH. (minimum of three hours per session)

Gave the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SHE'S A CHEATING SLUT..........

And he's as big an asshole as the blowhard husband. Actually more of an asshole because the husband is not actively interfering with someone else's marriage. Would have loved it if the blowhard had come to and come back for his whore. Assuming he was witnessing a rape, he retrieves a knife from the kitchen and shoved it into the assholes spine. Not killing but rendering him a paraplegic unable to feel his dick for the rest of his life. When the truth comes out, he divorces the slut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Fuck you

Fuck you, you anonymous lying piece of shit. You haven't even seen 2000 women, if you don't count tv. Fools like you give men a bad name. By the way, this story about a cheating whore sucks too.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sorry both of them are useless humans.

Nothing n this story is worth a shit.

Major epic ail

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another piece of shit fucking a married woman, gee i wonder how he ended up divorced in the first place. A short story, well written and presented, in all i did like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2,000 married women, he seems to be writing his own story now, lol

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

James may be a obnoxious drunk, but these two are a cheater and the kind of coward who has sex with another man's wife. They actually make James look good.

.

And I agree with 26thNC about Anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous