All Comments on 'Controlling The Bitch Ch. 01'

by fallenintohell099

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lefriclefricalmost 11 years ago
good start

excellent premise. needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sloppy

Potentially good, but please find an editor. Amble & ample are significantly different words (and many others)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You!

This story hits all my favorite plot points. Thank you so much for writing it! I really hope that you continue to emphasize that Chloe "knew what she was thinking was wrong." The combination of disgust and uncontrollable lust is imo the hottest thing ever. My biggest hope though is that it doesn't take you too long to write the next chapter. Thanks again for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I quite agree with the sloppy comment

You need an editor. Spell check doesn't cut it. The words you are misusing are correctly spelled they are just the wrong words.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Bitch is hot!

Great story but way too short. No perverted sex! Why not?

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
hanging

Short stories are OK, but they should bot leave you hanging like this. It's OK to leave an opening for an additional chapter, but each chapter should stand on it's own. Leaving us with her entering the room was not good. Should have had the story end after she had done whatever she was going to do in the room and then finish things as she was leaving. That would be the least to do.

Overall, a good premise for a story. Just work on wrapping things up in each chapter. A tease of what might come is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
write more please

I loved that uptight bitch thinks its wrong, but is making the decision to fuck the old man that disgusts her, I would like to see what happens now. Will she get humiliated by her peers? or will she become obsessed with her fat teacher's big cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part2

Where is part 2 come on this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmm

Conrinue it

oofun2niteoooofun2niteooover 8 years ago
Please continue...

Turning tables on a stuck up little strumpet is always a good start to a control story.

Character outlay deserves to be continued...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous