All Comments on 'Feel Your Skin'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

I like the storyline and it is very kinky and erotic.

They need to take some of that gas home with them, and find out how long the effects last, and how many times she can orgasm in one night.

A great story and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i liked the build up thanks for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kudos!!!!

Well done. Ignore the world class spellers, they don't have the brain to create a scenario like the one you have written.

Thanks Don

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 11 years ago
5 stars

great story... nicely done.. who cares about minor spelling errors... great job as always.... thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hard as a rock

I am hard as a rock after reading that- cannot wait for my wife to get home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay I can't be the only one..

Who had the image of Bane when the mask and gas were mentioned. Seriously though, very good story with an unique concept. A proof read probably would of helped but honestly I read right over the spelling and grammar mistakes with ease. Stop nitpicking the small shit people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I have to say...

... I'd like to see this story line continue

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
it was a good concept

I liked the story idea. I wish the author had used more descriptive words such as pussy, tits, etc instead of being so clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i liked it

This is all for fun and to stimulate our fantasy, we don't have to be hard with the writer,it's not real. It was sexy and easy to keep going with the story. Hope you bring more like this in the near future....Thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am surprised.

I didn't think I would enjoy the story, but I did. You should write a second chapter for this story. Perhaps a lab accident that causes a three way between the Mother, her Son, and the other scientist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better than i expected

Wen i first started reading i thought the story was not going to be as good but i liked it although i would had enjoyed more foreplay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great work

I love stories that commit just as much effort to the characters and plot as the sex. More would be appreciated.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

Really excellent story, even if a well worn theme!

djheiss37djheiss37almost 11 years ago
Really Good

Wish you'd go on with this story. Wanna see where it goes with Marisa and her sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good job

would like to see part 2 where marisa sneaks in with her sons

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Where does one get the grant money to conduct these kinds of experiments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sc fi tv

I watch sc fi tv most of the time and this story could be on it.

First, to the idiots who go over each story word for word and sentence by sentence, Bull! This story was great and I was so into it that I didn't notice any errors or even cared.

Most of the stories I read are about mothers who see their sons masturbating and get hot and bothered but do nothing. And conversely, sons who see their mothers naked and do nothing. This goes on for days until they have sex. This with the "we shouldn't be doing this" dialog.

This story was different. It started out as a real science project and I suspect that it may be going on for real.

Someone had to have the idea for sexual products that we see on line and in the stores. There is a woman scientist in Pennsylvania who advertises in regular magazines trying to sell her pheromone product.

The fact that the mother inhaled that stuff and got horny and fucked her son wasn't bad. It could have been a test subject.

This story was good . Lets see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
..

I was sure the three of them were going to get it on when she threw off the mask and let the gas run in the room. Kind of sounds like Marisa has been experimenting at home too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is really plausible. It could really happen with a spill or a leak in a lab. Great idea!

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Wasn't too erotic but was a interesting concept. I'd like to see more. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pleass write another chapter

about how they continued the test and experiment. And at home they slept in the same bed and fucked like animals!!

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 9 years ago
simply fabulous !!

ditto x infinity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amanda loved her son deeply!

Amanda couldn't believe how good her son's cock felt, he filled her pussy perfectly. "Oh harder honey, I love the way the head of your cock feels as its hitting my pussy bottom," she instructs her son. "Fuck me Robert, fuck your mother good!" Amanda cried out. Robert thrust hard into Amanda's hungry cunt, causing her to verbalize her experience. "Oh Robert, you fuck me so good baby!" "I love your cock pounding me, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey!" "You're going to make your mother cum!" "Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh god, oh god, Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I know you don't do a lot of sequals, but

...this one begs for one, with Marissa taking some of the pheromones home with her to "conduct experiments," with her sons.

Maybe have her take them to the office, and at the end, get caught by Amanda, who maybe helps out taking care of one or both of the sons. Maybe they are so aroused, that mom could only take so much, so Amanda has to take over.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

She needs to experiment more with her son! She needs to milk him absolutely dry!!!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An orgasm is an orgasm!

As always, that was great, a little short but sweet.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please.

Part 2?

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Encore!

meaning you should indeed make a second chapter, if not more. Can't help wondering if Marisa actually WAS on her period or not. Anyway, I would say Dr. Ledgard and her son have made a very important (non) scientific discovery! And, unless the Doctor was on the pill, I'd say the Ledgards will be welcoming a new baby very soon.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 2 years ago

What a story!!!!!!!!!!

Great Fucking job!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a Pt. 2 should happen when they left the lab to go home.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Excellent story and writing. Plot logically developed. GThe ending was perfect, to wit" mother/scientist discovers/remenbers that love and sex requires human interaction. Human intimacy, emotional sensitivity and sexual passion can not be duplicated by a machine and chemicals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Plenty of options for new chapters. Besides bringing the story "home", Marisa and her two sons has potential also.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany11 months ago

I like the story for several reasons. The symmetrical build up for instance. I'm also grateful for the short length of most of HeyAll's stories, in opposition to many other commentators. There are lots of stories here that drag on and on and that are populated with a menagerie of characters who fuck each and every of the other protagonists. I'm glad that a few authors like HeyAll cater to my taste. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent. To deliver such sort but nontheless well rounded stories with relatable, lively personnel isn't easily achieved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22100 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...