All Comments on 'The Affair'

by sajukno

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pathetic and stupid story

this is way out of reality.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Way out of reality?

Hey anonymous, so is Alice in Wonderland way out of reality but it's considered a classic.

"The Affair" doesn't rate the classic tag but it's a good fun read.

Well written fantasy and flrst rate pornography.doesn't need to be reality.

Just read it and enjoy!!

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
So, it;s not War in Peace

Just go with it and get what you want out of it.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Well, can't really say its a fav...

...But parts of it sure were a fun read, my only comment would be, that husband's gotta be nuts, doesn't he have any clue just how rare an hermaphrodite is? Oh well, its all fiction, but the writing is pretty good, and has a number of truly humorous parts to it. Thanks for sharing, and please keep writing these fun romps, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why're you reading porn if you're concerned about realism? O.o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wild

That was pretty hot, and really different. Am I the only one who kept hoping the husband would lose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different!

You get huge points for having the cuckolded husband not being some simpering wimp. Seriously, that trope gets used way, WAY too much here.

So, that said, a little more build up would go a long way. Also, some descriptions would be great. Otherwise I really liked it. Please keep writing. :)

GoddessFriggaGoddessFriggaover 10 years ago
You spend a lot of time on /d/, don't you?

This reads like a doujin. :p Rather fun, but very short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story theme and writing except.....

it is so short and, taking for example, Susan's first glimpse and realization regarding Cathy's situation moved so, so fast that it startled us readers. This story could easily, and hopefully, be much longer and involved. just think about the incredible situations that could be developed here. Help us out here......

I'm overwhelmed about the sexiness and sensuality of this entire theme.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely delightful

It's very refreshing to find a story with a male and futa present where the guy isn't so submissive to the point of spinelessness and as an added bonus, actually gets to screw the futa for once. Seriously, you have no idea how hard it is to find any new material where a guy who isn't a wimp fucks a futa senseless.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
of

of course it is cheating even if she had no dick. T

TheLastMadmanTheLastMadmanover 6 years ago
Competitive Threesome

I feel like instead of turning it into a competition, Cathy and mark should've just tag teamed his wife instead. Maybe even let mark creampie Cathy.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike10 months ago
Mark,Susan,and Kathy.

As competitive as Mark and Kathy were towards Susan,it would have been a lot more exciting if Kathy had turned Dom and made Mark submit and take her girlcock like Susan did,and for them to pleasure Kathy at the same time and both invited Kathy to be with both of them.Instead of fighting over Susan.

I am sure given the circumstances that Kathy may have had more cum than Mark,so with that said I am damn sure Kathy could supply both Mark and Susan with an adequate amount of cum to each one.And Kathy could have both as her fuckbuddies and even DP and Spitroast Susan all they want.And Susan could get all the sex she wants.And Mark and Kathy could also fuck eachother and let Susan eat their creampies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous