All Comments on 'Husband Finally Fucks Some Ass'

by MySecretDesire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story...first person ...

Nice story but writing first person from two points of view is very confusing...and not technically first person..I found the story hard to follow.

winterreisserwinterreisserover 10 years ago
Needs expanding

The story needs considerable editing as to who is telling the story. Additional detail of just what is going on would also add to the tale as would better anatomical detail, in my opinion.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Too confusing to follow.

Not a bad premise, but you made this story difficult to enjoy. You messed up by jumping back and forth from different people's perspectives, and from third-person to first-person (and again, from different first-person points of view) without making it clear WHO is narrating. As a reader, I'm constantly thinking "Huh? Wait a minute, I thought the WIFE was narrating. Is it the girlfriend now? Or the reverse. Or are both speaking at once? WTF?" I gave it 3 stars because it did have potential. Let's hope your next attempt is a bit easier to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"Cathy and I seemed to be having a good time already as we prepared dinner." You seemed to be having a good time? Didn't you know if you were having a good time or not? Weren't you there? This story was distracting and confusing with tense problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Too confusing to follow.

If you're going to switch POVs, have some transition. A line of nothing but special characters (such as ========= or ***********) would suffice. SOMETHING,

<P>

Unlike this commenter, I gave it a lower rating. I start all stories at 3. Not good, but not bad. Average. A story has to earn a higher rating. Of course, it can also lose points, and changing POVs is a big hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Please

I'm sorry for all the editing comments sent your way. It was a nice story and perfect in the sexual sense. Great turn- on!

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cannot tell who is narrating story...

Perhaps an editor. Strongly recommend.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Love that you, and her, are so keen on rump rogering...

BUT this story was utterly impossible to follow....

Lit does have editors available, I understand....

Tasmanian_toungueTasmanian_tounguealmost 2 years ago

Delightful story, I actually enjoyed the chaos of it a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous