All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05'

by 69pat69

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disappointing

The first chapters were reasonably developed erotic vignettes based on a common LW theme. This took a sharp left hand turn; fundamental betrayal by everyone and a gay theme suddenly plugged in. IDK, maybe you got to have a sub/gay side to accept the arrangement in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Throw your pen away you pice of shit .l I will no longer read your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How can you be busy?

People with your IQ likely sit in a corner drooling and playing with the poop in their diaper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF?

What was that. Gay sex?Submision. Crap was what that was Pure and simple.You went off the rails with this one. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope he realizes just what is going on

and kicks all their asses. While the story itself doesn't appeal to me much this chapter, it is still written pretty well. I'm rootin' for "hell to pay" next installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish I had read this chapter first, so I wouldn't have wasted my time on the earlier ones.

While this is well written, I feel like the author betrayed me. It seems that the only good person in this story just found himself in the kill zone of an ambush. There is only one way out of the kill zone- you have to do a direct assault on your attackers. I can handle cuckold stories as long as the cuckold walks into it with clear eyes and mind. But this is an act of betrayal on a very deep level and requires a very clear reaction that punishes the betrayers to a degree that they realize that their lives are permanently damaged and are reminded daily for the rest of their lives that their permanent pain was only caused by themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More sick fucking people! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Go back to gay male and leave us straight people alone! What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible Ending

This was not a bad story until the ending. Horrible way to wrap the story up if that is indeed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
as i said

just a bunch of sick fucks along with the author who would suck off a german sheppard.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
You built the suspense

of having him uncomfortable with what was going on and then just end it with a cock stuck up his ass? How does that relate in any way shape or form to the orignal story content??

There were a few directions you could have taken this but you fell off a cliff with this ending. You need to re-write the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Post under correct category

Or stop writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what kind

what kind of sick fuck writes a complely B.S. ending as this to what could've been a good story. The only solution to this now is for Rich to beat Tim to within a inch of his life. Then if Marie was pregnant give her the ultimatum to abort and end the friendship. If she refuses, use the pregnancy as evidence to divorce and sue Tim for alienation of affection. While in the process of finding out if Marie knew about and went along with the plan. If so then she's toast also. But for all that to happen the writer must have to stop being some cock sucking idiot and give the readers a story that is worthy of the effort to spend time on to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

fuck it, i have read some fucking crap on this site but this takes the prize as worst of all! even beats samuelx's itinery of shit, and thats saying something! dear God no more , please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what happened?

Are you kidding me? How can anyone write 5chapters to a story and leave it completely unfinnished? Someone break all of thier fingers? Have the decency to finnish this.Rich needs to split up with Maria, beat Tim to within an inch of his life and piss all over Leslie. There now finnish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope you died of A I D s you little fag.

What a piece of shit.

rixelsrixelsabout 9 years ago
Really?

Marie fucks Tim 3 days a week and Rich is too stupid to figure out that Marie is playing him. He is so stupid that he deserves to get fucked in the ass. This is one of those stories where I wouldn't mind if Rich were to put Tim, Marie, and Leslie into a hospital for an extended visit. They really deserve it. A truly fucked up story.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
WOW!!

The first five pages weren't too bad. I do agree with some of the other comments made here. Rich should have his head pulled out of his ass, so that he could see what was going on from the beginning. It taking his wife to show him how they could have continued to have sex while she was being fertilized by tim. Wow! Then to top everything off, Marie all of a sudden wants to have sex with her husband and tries to wear him out. They set him up and then fucked him in more ways than one. The last page (5), should have been followed by (6),(7). Telling how Rich got his pay back on all three of them. Yes, this could have been a good story if only you would have finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a God awful story.

You should have your little fag ass kicked. Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck you, you gay little punk.

Nobody but a cockold fag would think this was hot. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fucking fag

you should be castrated for this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck mentality

All cuckold fantasies are homosexual at their foundation. This author simply gave free rein to his formerly suppressed desire.

Unfortunately the story is a mess. Stupid plot, boringly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The End

Of Life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO...

Am I correct in assuming that you ended this story with the MC realizing that everyone has been lying to him after being literally raped up the asshole? and yet people complain about tired tropes in other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a ugly fuckjng piece of shit this is.

You have ugly shit running around in your head.

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
what a waste

I soldered on thru the 1st 4 chapters hoping for some decent ending . But no the final one ruined any chance of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His wife and friends are trash

What a selfish, betraying whore his wife is. He needs a divorce and to take his kids and go.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Garbage

Stinky festering garbage.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

My only hope is that this is indeed the end of this submissive cuckold crap. Such a deviant destructive lifestyle choice might float your perverted boat but for most readers on the site it leaves a taste taste of disgust.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago

Terrible ending. Wife and friends will burn in hell. He sacrificed a lot for this shit and they thank him but raping him???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending really, really sucked. Not a logical plot development and very off-putting. The husband makes a sacrifice for his friends and they do that to him? That twist doesn't seem in character. Not going to rate this one, but bad form!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this ending killed that storyline. Didn't see this one coming. Also what marriage would survive such shenanigans. If not the husband doing the Big D, then maybe the lovers wife. The end could have been made much more interesting.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - horrid cuck/wimp crap.

I also gave you a 1 so it would lower your average score for writing this awful tripe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69pat69@69pat69
29 Followers
This is my dirty little secret. I enjoy writing these stories nearly as much as I enjoy reading stories by the other authors. I'm trying my hand at a couple of different themes to figure out what I'm best at. Thanks for any feedback. As to the answers in my profile... what do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES