All Comments on 'Kalee Experiences Nude Day'

by Liplovinman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

One word ... huh?

patientleepatientleealmost 11 years ago
Kalee or Karlee?

A pretty basic difference. A little distracting, right off the bat.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterover 10 years ago
I am disappointed

This is probably directed more to the people who regulate and lay out this website. I have a strong request. In the future please, Please, PLEASE include the type of story, whether it be romance, erotic couplings, violence, humiliation, or whatever in ALL of your story contest listings.

I have been reading stories from the list of the nude day contest. Most of which I truly enjoyed. Some, I didn't particularly like (I could take them or leave them). After having gone through many stories, I established a routine in how I got to the first page of a story. Probably, through the luck of the draw, I came across no stories, up to this one, that I found particularly offensive. I saw the title "Kaylee Experiences Nude Day". Having gone through my routine, I started reading the story. As I read into the story, I came across two events of serious violence that normally would have quickly brought the College law enforcement officers to stop this aberrant behavior. Apparently the author didn't have anyone call for help. It's almost as if this was set up by almost everyone at the school. I did NOT continue reading this story. The author, who was very good at what he or she was doing made this scene so vivid that it came close to turning my stomach. I immediately stopped reading part way into the second incident, and went back to see if there was a big warning about violence in this story. I saw no indication of the story type in the contest list. I saw a single line indicating non-consent/reluctance on the title page of the actual story. Non-consent reluctance does NOT warn me of the type of violence depicted in this story. The word [violence] is not even mentioned in the phrase "non-consent/ reluctance". After I cooled down, I started wondering why this type of story is allowed while other stories, which might contain for example: sex by characters under the age of 18, is not allowed. Mind you, I AM NOT CONDONING UNDER-AGE SEX consenting or non-consenting.

The way I understand it, the Nude Day holiday is about people removing their clothing to enjoy the liberating feeling of that experience. I don't believe the people who originated this holiday had in mind the violence and humiliation which was depicted in this story.

I am now much more cautious about what stories I select for reading on this site. I probably will not read or vote in any of your story contests until you can show me a change in your policy regarding this problem.

I am not a person of the religious right, or anything that title entails. I'm just a normal guy trying to read for entertainment. I shouldn't have to deal with this type of story. If I am forewarned then I won't have to read this crap.

lisad83lisad83over 10 years ago
That was hot.

I really enjoyed the story. Parts of it reminded me of myself. I also enjoyed the twist near the end. I didn't expect things to go that way.

Thank you

missmixalotmissmixalotover 6 years ago
Very nice

A very sexy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiplovinman@Liplovinman
5 Followers
Good girls do as they are told, Naughty girls like it. https://preetkamal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/If-Dominance-Is-An-Dom-Sub-Quotes.jpg Exploring, never too old to learn something new that appeals. I would consider myself more DD, looking for some one willing to expl...