All Comments on 'Never Bet with your Heart Ch. 02'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just stop now

please don't do yet another cuck story. there are way too many of them here already. either that, or put it in interracial or fetish, because this shit doesn't belong here.

KenisshyKenisshyalmost 11 years ago
WAY WRONG...

The only question that remained was did he know his dream girl had put on a show for him. Clearly the author is setting up a cuckold situation where the wife tells hubby how hot she got and how far would he let her go and how her having sex with multiples on multiples of different men would make their marriage stronger. Am new to this site and just about every story I've read so far has this same theme with the same story buildup. Wife with oversized cock lover, weak, ballless husband jerking off in the corner. These chapters tell the tale of where your predictably going with this and in a word, it's BOOORRIIINNNGG!!!!! Change catergorgies and maybe your story will make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hey let's all get excited for another fucking cuck story. This one has only been done 25 times today but hey all cucks do is jack off so I guess they need LOTS of material. I mean the loser came in less than a minute from jacking off only. If you've been jerking it your whole life and can't control it any better than that then yeah you are pretty much a loser! I'd feel like a loser if I was like this! I don't know about other guys but there is no way I could handle feeling like such a perverted loser!!!

LindeLindealmost 11 years ago
This story MUST continue.

I disagree with these other comments. Jill absolutely needs to fuck Ty. There is something so hot and sexy about sharing the woman you love with someone that can excite her and sent the relationship to new heights of passion. Clearly Jill is excited by the prospect of turning on someone other than hubby. We all know she thinks Ty is hot. It's not being unfaithful if it's something that everyone affected wants. I can't wait for the next chapter and will be very disappointed if Jill chooses to remain "faithful" to hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the next

racist story in the wrong place. how lame.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Still waiting...

To be proved wrong. So far, it looks like I've already phoned this one in. Asshole/Boss steals Wifey from Hubby. Just another cucktale. Seriously, this really should be in Fetish, as some others have stated.

It would have been 1 Star for the story alone.

But I gave it 2 Stars for writing talent. Too bad you won't use that talent on other genres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
same story

black man, big cock screw white woman author with I.Q. of ten.

MackMegaloadMackMegaloadalmost 11 years ago

Good story....keep it going. Don't listen to the trolls either. Those that can't write or understand the context of a story, alway post anonymously. If they had a masterpiece of their own, they would put a name to their remarks. Envy breeds contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck you and your nigger stories.

Put your shit in interracial with the rest of the losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who'da

guessed??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep this Trainwreck coming!

As I stated before, this marriage is headed for an awesome trainwreck.

Congratulations, Monkeytail, on deepening the characters' marrage relationship, having the [still anonymous] husband share some of his emotions while she shares views of her body.

However, since Jill is fully aware that her not-so-secret admirer with the 11" inch python has now performed mutual masturbation with her, her eventual seduction is gong to be that much more of a betrayal. This Tarheel babe is going to go Duke permanently.

And since you are doing a better job of drawing out the much-anticipated crash, I'm glad chapter 3 is coming out immediately.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

A line has been crossed indeed. Thanks for the offering.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Fantastic story!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 9 years ago
A Word About Underwear

What Jill needs to do in future is put her stockings and garter belt on first, then her panties, then she wouldn't need to unclip anything should she need to go to the bathroom (or get her panties off for Ty)

That's how it's done properly

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
This guy is an idiot

Can he save his marriage?

B_CouricB_Couricabout 3 years ago

I imagine Ty being a Boston College fan and all he does is call in favors for hotel rooms. /s Great story so far!

TopcityloversTopcityloversalmost 3 years ago

Love this story! My fantasy is to show off my wife just like that. Have her hot and bothered on a web cam and cumming for guys with big cocks!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

More monkeyass special cuck story.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

This series is a little more fantasy than I expect from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
753 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex