All Comments on 'Never Bet with your Heart Ch. 03'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LindeLindealmost 11 years ago
Go for it!

Can Jill & Ty enter a sexual relationship without destroying a marriage and two friendships? Is hubby secure enough to willingly share his beautiful lady with a trusted friend? Can Ty be satisfied with having the woman of his dreams for only part of the time? Please continue this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you got one fan

linde that enough to make me throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dose she try it????

Well it looks like she may try him on for size as he had asled her if she had ever had one his size in her looks like she may well do it. Hope she sends pics and cams it for her man . Like in live cam. So what is the next bet and will she pay it if she loses it ???. lets have the next part. I loved it and so did my man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's tough to continue reading something you know is so sick and depraved the world would turn on you if they knew about it! How many people would be sick and disgusted that this guy just came in his pants? We've all been extremely turned on before but I have never cum in my pants or cum with basically no contact! Someone tell me please if it's even possible!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She IS Going To DO IT!!!

She may justify being sensual and accommodating with Ty and giving him some love because she feels sorry for him losing his girlfriend and, after all, they are really good friends.

In reality, all the justification by Jill and Ty, once they have decided that everything is in good taste and friends then...they ARE going to really have a session, probably all afternoon and into the night, maybe even all night and...there will be follow-ups - as friends - of course.

Well, they experimented with sexual erotica, had outrageous and exhiliarating sex and now she gets to experiment with another man and Ty gets the woman of his dreams. Jill and Ty win - dummy loses but - better he learn and lose at a younf age, early in the relationship and get on with his life - maybe not so promiscuous with the next love of his life.

Well, we know there is a chapter four and you are just baiting us to encourage you so - go ahead, do what you know the people in this fantasy story would be doing in reality, if it were, time to reap the rewards for these two and for some of us to say...'Told Ya So'!!!

Monkey, you wrote this into the only corner and logical conclusion possible so enlighten us with the how, when, where and unfold the details for us as they finally get together - they are both hornier than hell with anticipation and subconsciously keeping it in the back of their minds but - their body hormones are well past aroused and demanding release so...again...

Thanks for the read, you took your time and foreplay so...............

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
No surprises.

Ok, that's all for me. No originality here, just prolonging the inevitable. Well written, but still a crap tale.

Too bad you can't apply your writing talent to something with some originality to it.

2 Stars, and I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the way to end this

if ty really likes _both_ of these folks:

a) he fucks Jill

b) he starts dating and introducing his dates to this couple-and dumping them

if they won't swap partners.

c) Jill keeps hubby, gets to be bisexual-and hubby gets a fair exchange.

Anything else is just jill getting attached to ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you

really are just a dumb shit, aren't you

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
The end? Or what?

You don't say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finally a decent black guy....

if he was ready to cry then that says something plus if he was just out to get her then why spend so many months trying to do that. creeps have a way of trying to get things done right away and if they cant do that they just give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Standard garbage tale...

Just plain trash. Try something original

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Wasn't there some date with Ty that Jill was asked to go on?

There's not a whole lot that really interests me in this story, but it is great to see a sympathetic black man with a big dick who doesn't call women bitches and ask everyone in sight, "You like this nigger dick, don't you?" Ty isn't fleshed out all that well, but at least he seems like a decent guy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
First, have video sex...

Sweetie, after the video sex, wait a week then ride the big, dark pole!

Hubby, don't let anyone at work know your boss has it IN for you! Oh, yeah...don't forget to remind Sweetie (frequently) that 'Size Doesn't Matter!' The first time she smirks when you say that, get your luggage ready...you're about to be sent on a long business trip!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Wondering and Hoping

That you are not a black guy who gave himself a name like that. Cuck stories turn me off, given human nature and all. I can most understand the authors who are either the woman or the "other man." Fantasies don't need to follow conventional norms, so cheating or screwing another's wife stay within the human nature continuum. Still don''t like to read about the willing cuckold. Hope you try another theme.

ltrreaderltrreaderalmost 11 years ago
The End

I think you have reach THE END of the series. Where can you go with it, they are all friends and as they say is that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more useless niggerotica

that's all I have to say

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

I think I know why she thinks she's the luckiest woman in the world . . . She knows hubby is going to let her have that big cock.

Not my cup of tea, but good writing.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very goor chapter!

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Not the average black guy in these stories

I must say that I am glad that someone has another role for the black guy in these stories other than the manipulative rapist who preys on innocent white wives and humiliates the husband. Nice story, nice character building, and not writing.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 9 years ago
Good Stuff

Still enjoying it

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
The author

has set us up for all kinds of possibilities. Doesn't Duke win most of its home games? What can Ty offer as a fair bet if the couple offers a night with wifey? Will she fall in love with his big, black cock? Will hubby be able to deal with whatever happens?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Uh uh

I would be kicking old Ty's ass at this point.

He is crossing lines.

They are stupid to play with this but he is kind of a wimpy almost cuck and she is kind of slutty and crosses lines.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Dude WTF

Why all your main characters are full of shit or it's just you in real life?

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

I really love this series. Everything works and all the characters react like human beings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
753 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex