All Comments on 'Watching My Boyfriend Submit'

by KevinKraven

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I would love for that to happen to me but under other conditions and a different place.this story is sihot.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
love these perspecitves

I just love the Ladies perspective...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well...

I'm glad I'm not the only girl who enjoys this. Hot story.

Thwiq1Thwiq1over 10 years ago
Nice!

Great story, great fantasy. Loved that the girlfriend was so into it. Maybe she'll confront him about it and he'll confess how much he loves it. Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watching my boyfriend submit

Great story!!! I really hope he screws up again!! Part 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really hot

This story was really hot. I would so loved to be in Chris's position.

cuckmeagaincuckmeagainover 10 years ago
Hot!

One of the best man on man stories I've read here. I would LOVE to be in Chris's position!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

where is Chaptor 2 ,,,,,,,, Please where is Chaptor 2

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 10 years ago
Three makes a party...

That was very hot! She should have come around before Chris, dropped to her knees and sucked his cock as he got fucked... what a scenario! I hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

Great story, I definitely hope you continue it!

kingoftheblindkingoftheblindalmost 10 years ago
Nice

I think everyone is looking forward to the continuation.

46204_zipper46204_zipperalmost 10 years ago
Being taken by another man.

During a threesome with a friend, while I was eating my wife, our "friend' took me the same way. I did not know until later that my wife and he planned the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

At a Reno trade show almost 4 years ago unbeknownst to me a customer saw the top of my pantyhose as I set up his display booth. It was several hours later having a drink after set up that he mentioned it. I stammered and stumbled but he was persistent and got me to admit to my secret crossdressing. He knew my wife would be coming out near the end of the show and asked what she'd think. I shared how rocky our marriage already was given my low T issues and general lack of sexual prowess. He promised to keep the secret if I'd suck his cock.

We went to my room where I changed into a basque and mules. He made me walk around the room and kept telling me how feminine and attractive my legs were. I added lipstick then opened his pants and pulled out his fat 6 incher. Though I'd crossdressed since I was a teen, this was my first time blowing a man - I know I wasn't real good, but he was needy, enjoying his dominant status and absolutely taken by my legs in hose. I blew him twice that night, then several times over the next few days. Though it was non-reciprocal, I actually enjoyed sex with him.

Of course he lied, and when my wife arrived he came to my room and threatened to pull his business if I didn't show her what we'd been up to. With so much on the line, I dropped to my knees in front of him, opened his pants, pulled out the now familiar cock and went at it. My wife covered her mouth and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door. He made me finish then zipped up and left.

Though we stayed together a few more years, the already shaky marriage was over. I've made peace with who I am, moved to another state, still in the trade show business and am now living as an androgynous sissy.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
A shame you never contiued this, or wrote again!

I really enjoyed reading this story, especially because of the girl's point of view. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:

http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-biker-gangbang

http://www.literotica.com/s/stag-party-2

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-shouldnt-have-helped-her-at-all

krafttykrafttyalmost 8 years ago
follow up

damn this story really need at least one more chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice story, add another chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pov

Do you think you could do it in the boyfriend's pov?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
needs a part 2 ...

the girlfriend needs to go to the ABS and buy a strap-on and do the boyfriend a few times , then fuck the boyfriends ass while the boss fucks her pussy at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! Erotic. Kinky too!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Wish my wife would watch me taking it in my mouth and ass. Would be even better if I got to watch when he was through with me.

gstr76gstr76almost 5 years ago
Fab

Loved it, it’s similar to my partner getting her alpha friend to fuck my ass and blow him. I clean her up after their sessions which I listen to from the spare room. I love the cockuld life I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it

My wife has watched me get fucked by our friend and it was a real turn on. Hasn't happened in a while but I am hoping

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love hot gay stories being told from the woman's point of view. I would love to suck my boss' cock and have him fuck me with my wife watching. It would be great if you told another chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My boyfriend has a fantasy of him getting fucked in the ass and then me that's a major turn on .I'd really love to watch him getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinky! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment:

gstr76 - about 3 years ago

"Fab

Loved it, it’s similar to my partner getting her alpha friend to fuck my ass and blow him. I clean her up after their sessions which I listen to from the spare room. I love the cockuld life I have."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot hot hot!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

surprise not from Chris but from Mr. Barnam for Chris to lick out of her. Great place to work !!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a hot read. And I'm glad I'm not the only girl who loves this scenario. What made it hotter for me was that the boyfriend's name was Chris. My crush's name is Chris. He is so handsome. So tall, well-built, and masculine. I have never told him how I feel about him. But I fantasize a lot about him. And I sometimes imagine him being taken by other men. Non-consent. Kind of like this story, forced into submission. I'm not sure how I'd feel if it really happened. I feel conflicted. Part of me doesn't want anyone else to ever even touch him! The thought of him being hurt feels awful. But part of me finds this fantasy so erotic. I want him so badly. I love him. And yet I fantasize about him being forced into submission totally against his will. What is wrong with me.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc7 months ago

Most women will claim they don’t enjoy watching men fuck each other but a lot of them secretly do. Even if Chris doesn’t screw up, the boss should use his power position to keep fucking him anyway whenever he wants anywhere he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous