All Comments on 'Never Bet with your Heart Ch. 04'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women Are So Much Smarter Than Men

We knew this was Kumming!

Of course she has him believing it is all his fantasy, his idea and what he wants and by her careful, playful word games while they have sex have gotten him to open up and commit to her having sex with Ty. In his only weak defense - this is an erotic fantasy but one that scares him, not sure he really wants it and at the same time Ty and Jill are smoothly biding their time although, they haven't orchestrated anything privately - they both know they will end up together! Jill is clever, cunning and will continue to allow dialogue that continues to have poor hubby get excited by her having relations with Ty and thusly allowing herself to consciously feel above any unacceptable conduct on her part as a married woman - she was just being led along by her husband, he's making it happen!

From the first moment she agreed to pose in skimpy, sexy lingerie after losing a bet, she - maybe at first, began to get sexual urges and fantasies, images and thoughts that aroused her so...She is no dummy, taking her clothes off as the result of a bet was just an excuse, she is turned on and while she may not have all of her emotions figured out yet - She Likes It!

Now she just pulled off the coo, she took the phone, she called Ty and she committed and told Ty her husband agreed, all the while watching him squirm...its; all over - she belongs to Ty now...say Good Bye!!!

Okay, my point, she knew all along the day would come, just not how and when and she knows hubby is too horny and keyed up to stop her and he is driven by the dumb belief that refusing her to go with Ty would hurt his job and relationship with Ty?

That relationship doesn't exist, the relationship with Jill and Ty exists and BTW, who the hell is ...'What's His Name?'...you know, the Cuck, Jills' soon to be ex husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same old shit

As xleglover, your probably his little bitch brother, but with an interracial fetish twist.

KenisshyKenisshyover 10 years ago
BORING

The only thing different about the way this series has been setup is the name of the writer. ' never bet with your heart ' even a newbie like me could see this coming from the second chapter. At least the writer kept the loser, balls less hubby nameless, so in the next chapter when he tells us the wife calls and hubby starts crying on the phone that he would do ANYTHING not to lose her. Pray this chapter or the next one that always seem to pop up to make this loser look like a bigger loser than he already does is the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
psychologically impotent

Of course, we know where the story's going. That's a no-brainer and also not the point. The question is: how do we get there?

One thing I like about this is the way the husband's ambivalence is described. He's ambivalent to the point of not being able to talk! Which means that he's in effect suffering from a sort of psychological impotence -- an inability to 'perform', in this case an inability to be open about preferences and make decisions. He is basically maneuvering Jill into making the decisions. She's aware of this and seems to resent it. "You coward" is the thought she's probably thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TWAT A SHAME

Its such a shame to know that this story is going to the trashbin. It was and is well written, it has the suspense it should, being a single page, it makes you wait for the next to come out. But,TWAT A SHAME,( we all know where this is going and its so sad that everyone who reads these stories,are being led to believe), that as she goes with his boss to the game, that this is of course the end of the couple and their marriage. Now we get the dirty interracial,cockholding, and the hubbys turned into the worlds biggest wimp, while the wifey becomes another black mans whore. Oh well, it is just another story thats headed to the trashbin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck You

This piece of shit is a insult. You should have your scabby ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gotta give the sorry author credit...

Despite consistent low scores on prior chapters, and to date on this chapter, author keeps going. Guess author figures another turd on top of the turd pile doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Monkeyass.

You are not writing about a man, what is this little piece of shit, gay, retarded, or you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tell Me This was Not Predictable

1* Cuck Garbage as usual. Hey Monkey! This is not erotic. Pobably belongs in IR

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago

Mate, this is really obvious from the start. Would really like to you mix it up a little. But reading your other stories I don't think you will. Humbug. 1 *

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

I guess I don't get the notion that she really wanted him to say no, but still got up and called him. She would not have done that if she didn't want to go. In fact, it reveals an eagerness on her part. She never got an answer from him. She made the decision based upon what she wanted, and then put it on him as if it was his fault. If you don't want me to go, stop me.

He is an ass for allowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Just like every other wimp story on this site.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Hubby's an ass!

I am interested in seeing where this is going. Will this end as a simple cucky tale, or will the author be able to truly explore the darker side of what is happening here? Were her eyes begging him to stop her, or communicating that while she really did fantasize about going she did not respect him for allowing it? I have often felt that these cuck relationships necessarily lead to the wife losing respect for the hubby and then ultimately leaving him. I see a hint of that here, but will be eager to see if that is the direction the author is headed. What a woman really wants is a man who will fight for her and who adores her. That is stronger than a big dick. In this case, hubby is diminishing before her very eyes and Ty, not only with the bigger dick, is coming off as the strong manly guy who is fighting for a woman he adores. Hubby is going to lose big time if he doesn't step up and stop this. He can say he trusts her, but that puts the responsibility on her. She will resent that he wasn't man enough to fight for her. She will fuck Ty, and she will love it. And Ty will want her all to himself. In our society it is the same as it ever was - women want men to take the lead.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Get help!

Boy, you need to get your head right! ID was right about you. You have a talent for writing, but this story is shit piled high. Surprise us. I dare you!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Flush

And soon a once good marriage will be flushed down the shitter as we the good readers watch it circle the drain. As if Ty is going to be a gentleman or not want seconds and thirds once he's tasted the wifeys flesh. So we'll see what you write... Cucky poo poo as one commenter stated or swingers in the making. So if Ty's so desireable why is he still single?? Maybe cause his character is a predatory piece of shit?

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
She Has Been Gone Since The Langerie Photo Shoot

Jill threw her self respect and any respect for husband in the trash when she did the photo shoot...Ty is a turn on and she was and is going to stay wet for him.

She led her husband into scenarios of interracial sex with Ty and let him think it was his idea.

Respect, clever woman - she gets hubby hot, horny and on the edge, picks up the phone and closes the deal with Ty - Done! She doesn't have any respect for hubby and that now makes it even more erotic thinking about her weekend away with Ty. I suspect it will start right at the Airport with a kiss and hug for a greeting and progress rapidly from there.

Author, you do a good job writing but you seem to be hung up on interracial cuckolding? Go ahead and finish this one and then write one that shows us you have a talent for something other than wimps, wuss and cucks? This guy is finished so do us a favor, don't drag it on and on, finish him off and let the two lovers take up housekeeping, move hubby to another State and no we don't want to know how sorrowful he is!!! Jill and Ty - couldn't be more happy, we know that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a poor excuse for a man! He is another fucking sicko who can only think with his itty bitty dick! It's fucking pathetic and I'm done with this cuck shit. I actually tried to stick it out and was hoping it didn't go this route, but I should've know better and now I'm disgusted. It's my fault for hoping one of these cucky freaks actually had something else in mind besides watching his wife fuck an African. I should've know, after all this is only the 3000th cuck story to follow the exact same format as the rest of them this month. Too many disgusting sicko perverts around here for me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
On second thought....

No. You're not going. Fantasy is one thing, but if I even think you actually fucked him...I'll kill you both. You're not to see him or contact him or mention his name again. And Ty, we will keep our dealings completely professional. You piece of shit. Find your own woman, because if you come after mine again I'll kill you....is what a man would say. This guy is secretly hoping Ty will let him lick his balls after he fucks his fag hag wife. Gay guys shouldn't get married to women.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
It was OK

Now it is just another wimp cuckold story.....why would a guy literally force his wife to go with someone else when she really wants him to stop her....the dumbest thing I ever read....Maybe, just maybe a couple can survive a joint decision to have a open marriage, but this guy just shot himself in the foot and either will become a total wimp husband, or the marriage will crash and burn.....what a waste!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@m48gunner

ALL of Monkey's hubbies do that! They just sit there "conflicted" or frozen with fear and indecision. They're basically Darwin Award nominees waiting to happen. I haven't read this one, nor will I. I just saw your comment on here, and thought I'd let you know. He doesn't write men, he writes cucks. Big difference.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Two types of the cucks

@ m48gunner The cucks have two types:

1. Bisex husbands who enjoy the sex scen with his hotwife and the bull. Sometime the bisex husband licks the cock of the bull. (This is weird and not the monogam ANR)

When a hotwife told me his husband wanted me to be his wife's lover, I got that picture in my brain, that her husband what would do and I think the viagra would not have helped me, I escaped.......BTW this hotwife brought up her two sons to be normal sexual majority men! This thing is very fantastic interesting a hotwife what she thought about HER lifestyle! She brought up her sons to be normal majority..................

2. Heterosexual special porn addict husbands. They is not enough the ordinary porn, but they want to watch (secret or in same room) their wives with the bull or more bulls to get enjoy.

The first type is understanable, but the second type....................

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@Duna

Man, I don't understand any of them. I guess I'm just not wired that way. lol

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
How many times?

A set of division problems.

First: How many times does Ty go into Sweetie?

Second: (Hubby + Sweetie) / Ty = ?

Finally: (Sweetie + Ty) = 0 / Hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ IronDragon

You're not wired to understand these cucks because you have a pair of balls. Real men do not act this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what moneytail is trying to do...

is set new lows for cuck stories

so far, he is suck-seeding

for his next trick, he'll lick Ty's cum off his own chin

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Wired

I'm glad my Man ain't wired that way! I love you, ID! :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question

What are black guys gonna do when there are no white women left?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Your stories are incredibly racist.

Yes, I said racist. In your world all some nameless black guy has to do is wander onstage and the wives, all white, immediately fall on their backs. And the husbands, all white again, just stand, sit or lie there stupefied.

Real life is NOT this way, I can assure you. In real life, dude gets his ass shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scores

Notice how the scores progressively declined in this series to correlate with your increasingly unrealistic presentation of Jill's "male" husband.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Please, continue it soon!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feeling conflicting emotions about this one.

On the one hand it is really erotic but on the other. . .

It is sad watching the end of their marriage. And yes, it IS over. He can't bring himself to ask / tell her he doesn't REALLY want her to go and she is completely abdicating her responsibility in this. She'll justify going on the trip with Ty by saying it was what her hubby wanted. Jill and Ty will undoubtedly have mind blowing sex the likes of which hubby can never compete with. Then it will be 'making love' not just sex. She'll view hubby with disdain. Then she and hubby will divorce with great sorrow and she'll move in with Ty and have his babies.

BUT. . .Jill is not a puppet and could say no at anytime herself. If she recognizes the danger to her marriage, don't go! The bottom line is that she wants to have Ty fuck her senseless and she's using hubby's weakness as an excuse. End of argument.

If Jill wants to be a faithful spouse then she should stay home. Period! Fidelity is a choice and she's CHOOSING to fuck another man than her husband.

Sigh. . .just fucking sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck you, you racist pig.

Never met a husband who would ever do any of this, you have to be really fucked up to think this bullshit up. So again, fuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rubbish

the usual racist crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comments

Hey anonymous, one has to read the story before they can comment on it. Just because it isn't your opinion--lighten up. And in the thought this story is just another story "Oh I have to get fucked by a big black cock and cuck theme" and thats my opinion.

shareher4funshareher4funover 10 years ago
Good story. Should be submitted as one, multipage "chapter"

There is not enough going on in each chapter to warrant so many. I like the story though!

Anonymous complainers seem to lack intelligence; probably lost his woman to a better man (which most are).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it , bring out the next chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!

Great story. Great writing. Great sexual tension! Keep em coming!

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 10 years ago
Keep Writing!

Interesting story with characters I want to know more about. I like the premise and the husband's being caught between what excites him and what scares him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Lot of promise with this. I like the slow burn. Keep writing. You're doing an awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put this nigger fetish in interracial.

Writer is either gay or black, or both. Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So I love this story and I was spoiled because you posted a new chapter a day for 4 days and I've been waiting over a week for the rest! Please finish ASAP!!!

gr8whitenorthgr8whitenorthover 10 years ago

Wow! Can hardly wait for the next couple of installments! Please hurry! Great plot that is thickening rapidly! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Braindead-Husband

He doesn´t say what he wants, doesn´t do what needs to be done. Like a deer in the headlights he just malfunctions. Actually a man like him doesn´t deserve being married - way too stupid to make his relationship work. And like most men that don´t measure up, he has quite a bit of a cuckie..

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 9 years ago
Still Looking Good

And I like the slow build up. Only one chapter to go now, will you finish it without it looking rushed?

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great story

The tension and emotions in the story are so real I"m loving it! Anxious to read that final chapter, but kinda sad too because I don't want the story to end.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Author has me

anxious. Is he going to let hubby be a dumb fucking shit? Certainly not the future lifestyle either spouse wants? She goes, does nothing, comes home and divorces hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So why can't he say anything - he froze why???

Dumb shit story 1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

THIS MORON HAS NO BALLS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Wimp

It is called having a spine.

Maybe he can order one off of Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was for me the best story of this type that I have read. The ending was not only clever and different, but in my own life very much believable!

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
In this far

I hate the way this story goes. The husband is a total idiot and deserves what he’s going to get. I’ll never understand the willing cuck thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
749 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex