All Comments on 'Best Man'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Yo Ash

What kind of crap is this? The best man not only fucks the newlywed on her honeymoon night, but because the husband is still drunk he takes her on the honeymoon? Give all of us a break. Fix this somehow.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The epilog would be interesting

Humorous, but Mike could do an annulment for this marriage like in crious2c's story "Honeymoon Is Over". Very good scandal for a family and for the local community.

Sid0604's story "Chicken" is much more interesting, but there was felony as well, but the the young exgroom found a Second Chance woman..

In this sort of story this 1 page is the first chapter ONLY and that is the interesting, which was not written in more imagined 4-5 chapters.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yo bbl

fix it? Okay, he rolls up to your mom's house and goes down to the basement where you live, he drops trow, you smoke his cock, you drop trow, he buggers you proper, everyone lives happily ever after.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Yo Anon

Did you read the story? Did you rate it? Wait, I'm sorry. I forgot that your Pop keeps you so busy sucking the cum out of ass that you barely have time to clean the shit out of your before you get to sucking more. You buggered cornhole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The only way for the groom to "fix" this...

would be through extreme violence. But I agree with bbl, this kind of incomplete cheating wife story seems to be primarily intended to piss readers off. Actually, all of this auther's stories seem to be intended to piss people off; evidently, that is what turns this author on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing erotic.

Just a story to piss people off, I skipped it, fuck you ash.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Now if there was an annulment and he married her - well ok. But if he just fucked her and returned her to the husband NOT OK.

In real life I had a friend that caught his wife fucking someone on their wedding day. They knew they were caught but he just walked away. Two hours later they found his body. Instead of killing them he put a bullet into his own head.

So I have a problem with this story but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yo!!! Anon and BBL re

Hey dumbfuck you comment on the comments and not on the story? What does that make you needledick? You can come out of your mothers basement now moron. BTW. Story as fiction was fair Highly unlikely but fair at best Not one of this authors better offerings

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
you can't turn a whore in to a housewife

and with friends and a wife like him who needs enemies. It seems to me that the best man was the divorce lawyer.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 11 years ago
Ummm....very unrealistic because ..

Nobody in their right mind would go to Hamilton Island on their honeymoon unless it was at Qualia in which case you say Qualia not Hamilton. Hayman, Bedarra, Lizard and even Dunk if your on a budget but Hammo .... No way !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Listen All Douchebags

I read every tale. If someone comments about my comment I let them have it.

Ashson you're a decent author but this tale needs a sequel. In my first comment I said to fix it. Sequel, fix it, same thing. Now idiot anons just read the stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
MAYBE BEING THE BEST MAN WAS OK

but as a Good Friend/Buddy....No Way would that pass any test, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeah....

I don't think the marriage OR the friendship could survive this level of betrayal. Luckily, I think they could have this annulled. Would a divorce even be necessary? As a marriage was never consummated? Man, it takes some FUCKED UP WRONG SHIT for a man to learn who his friends are, and what they are really about, huh!! I believe the cliché is that "with friends like these, who needs enemies?" I hope the financial bourdon for maintaining this bitch falls squarely in the hands of this so-called "best man". He stepped into a shit storm on the horizons of love for this one! BEH!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
Same old, same old

The story line of the drunken bridegroom, virgin bride and johnny-on-the-spot best man (or other man in the party) is not new. This version went far too smoothly - although the bride was certainly ambivalent about it in the evening she had changed loyalties by mid-morning. The author certainly didn't give us any insight into these people's characters - the woman's was two-dimensional, as was the narrator's - motivations, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Same old, same old

"The story line of the drunken bridegroom, virgin bride and johnny-on-the-spot best man (or other man in the party) is not new."

<P>

I agree. This was written (if that word can really apply to this) by rote. I start all stories with a rating of 3. Ya have to earn a higher rating. Admittedly, knocking points off is easier, and a cliched story is gonna lose points. I read stories in this category on the hope I would find some thought or effort. I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what crap, the bride her wedding night goes off with the best man

and you call this a story, a sick story from you ASHON...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrible

This story sucked big time!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Not wake groom?

BullShit...after boffing Bride Bowser-style, pick up Groom with another Fireman's Carry and drop him in the shower and turn on cold water. Have Bride in there with him to clean herself off at the same time. Hubby WILL wake up! He might, later, be miffed that BestMan saw his Bride birthday-clad, but time was of the essence. Bride would, later, punish BestMan for her shivery shower by her own method(s)!

Oh, yes, the story was fast and cute, but also well-travelled. Not the usual intriguing off-course dash Ashson usually takes!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 11 years ago
I usually don't like cuck stories, but this one is almost funny

Kind of like a Darwin survival-of-the-fittest - if the groom is dumb enough to get that plastered, I think we found out who the best man was. I agree with Duna, though - they ought to do an annulment and a new marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yo bbl

English must not be your native language or you are the most illiterate nonce ever seen on this board and that is saying a lot.

Learn to write coherently before making any more feeble attempts to insult others in your comments.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
An A for Prolific

An F for Monotony. I peg you as a man-hating woman singing the same note over and over again to get even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like I said before......

Every single Ashson story is ONLY written to piss the readers off. It is all just for shock value!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'll be honest here. I used to like reading your stories but the last several have pissed me off badly. So you lost a reader here, but you don't really care since your just looking to piss people off. Don't worry this is one reader you won't here another peep out of!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no sense at all

This 'story' makes no sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too funny

Pissing off the insecure dickless wimps who haunt this category is worthy of 5* - keep writing, plenty of readers viewing/favoriting so to hell with the eunuchs, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead captain!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It probably was a very short marriage

I would imagine that Mike was a bit pissed when he found his best friend had taken his place on the honeymoon.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very disturbed by this story

If his wife was a slut the story wouldve made a lot more sense,however this is some very disturbing shit! The woman is still a virgin! A virgin taken by the husbands best man,friend,buddy! I'm more pissed off then anything else...really man fix ur shit pls.must all ur stories revolve around (forcing?). Damn I think this housewife fantasy is starting to make me sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good old Mike...

I hope Mike was waiting for them to get home with a machete in his hand. And would like to see that one was left a head shorter, the other two heads shorter, when he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seems like readers are more interested

in insulting each other than giving constructive feedback. But then, what else is new. Lets just say, having never read this author, I'll never read him again. Not worth the time wasted reading anything he writes. 1* and that's also to piss off the guys that think this "dreck" is erotic.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
sarcasm, humour, irony, and just a bit of retribution

the groom was a dumb f*&k for being a jerk at his own wedding.

The Best Man was just that, the Best Man. Caring, considerate, compassionate, and observant.

If the groom had not been such a a dumb f+^k he might have been present at his honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
response to digdaddyrich

Not at all to suggest that I condone cheating but the 'groom' had it coming to him as he willing decided to get so drunk that he became camotose, not caring about the fillings of his wife as it suggested by romance novels/movies etc that the husband tries to making their first night together at least toletable so that the wife doesn't feel like that she is unloved/ an important part of his life.

By freely and willing getting into a comatose state it suggests that he didn't give a dam about his wife on their weeding night of all events.

If the husband is willing to let himself to get into a comatose state on their weeding night, what assurances is their that he wouldn't doing frequently at a later date which could make the wife doubt why she even bothered to court with him.

Just my two cents.

PS: typing this on a phone is a PITA x100.

MrVdogMrVdogover 9 years ago
Frank must be a true buddy-

Not every man would step up to the plate and be the designated hitter! Frank is a real treasure, and I hope Mike realizes what a true friend he is, interrupting his own plans just to make Cecelia's wedding night and honeymoon a good memory for her... Gee, what a guy!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
What a lot of bullshit...

This story was good being a fantasy of the bestman, but as a story it's bad...Because put the bride and the bestman as two low human beings...If the writer was trying to have a funny story, he failed...

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 8 years ago
Ugh...

One comment got it right. When the bride got home from 'her' honeymoon she found the annulment papers waiting at the door.

Really the idea behind this story is so old and so thin. Come on.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BEST IS A MIS=NOMER

available fits better, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
impressive

You must have put every bit of a minute of thought into this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Utterly senseless

Instead of fucking her fiancé at any point during the engagement, she has him wait until after the marriage... yet she's willing to screw the best man for no reason at all?

Weird. It's also weird that there are no apparent consequences for anything. In this respect, the story just doesn't make sense.

"Substitute Bride" ( drscar, www.literotica.com/s/substitute-bride ) is basically this story with the gender pronouns flipped (so maid of honour poses as bride to have wedding night sex with the bridegroom while the bride is passed out drunk) but that story is much better written and captures the various emotions in which the interloper is aroused, then afraid of getting caught, then ultimately leaves humiliated after having bolloxed everything for the unfortunate couple. This sort of incident does have consequences and there's a complex load of emotional baggage which the other story depicts at least semi-reasonably and this story completely misses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.25/5.0 = 95% = A) i am a married woman and i am is not a total slut: i vouch that best men sometimes betray the groom

In the weeks leading to my wedding the Best Man, whom i had known for 2 years, started hugging me casually whenever he had a chance. He was my future husband's "best friend" but i realized the respect was not mutual. I married young and was not up to the task: i failed to thread the fine line between keeping the appearances & keeping the best man at bay. The hindsight tends to be 20/20.

During the dress rehearsal the best man & i were alone for a about 10 min. The wedding dress was still on the hanger & i had a silk bathrobe on top of undergarment. He pushed his hand up my thigh all the way to my mound; i was totally stunned, paralyzed, speechless... He gently took my hand and in his & bent to kiss it. After he kiss it he told me I should not be wearing pantyjose but stockings and garter belt! He said that very calmly as though he was discussing snow tires or something. His arrogance was getting on my nerves but i was less and less mad at him.

On the wedding day morning he entered my room & said he was sorry and he wants to be my friend as well as my husband's friend. I was once again in my silk bathrobe. I was fixing a little bow on the wedding dress and talking to him. All of a sudden his hand touched my leg on the back just above the knee and went up all the way to my butt cheek. I had my stay ups & garter belt. I wore a thong too. Basically he touched my naked ass and the top part of my thighs. I was stunned again. All i could say was, "you have to leave, i must get ready. Please!" He said, "OK do get ready... but we will continue this some other time." I said, "You wish." He said, "You are worth waiting for. I wish i met you first. Have that in mind."

In the first year of marriage my hubby had a fling with an old flame. Half the town knew it. I moved out & was staying at my parents', who were in Florida at the time. The best man called me & offered his support. I invited him over. I met him in the silk bathrobe, stockings & garter belt.

When i got even i was less mad at my immature hubby. Jim & i reconciled. I never told him about how the best man helped me thru the hard times.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 7 years ago
Looser!

You snooze you loose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Is Just One Of Many Reasons

I no longer drink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi Ashson: this story is a very well written EROTIC FANTASY. I gave you a 4.4 (88%)!

The good thing about erotic fantasies is that there are no consequences.

The same of course goes for our own secret world of erotic fantasies. There i get to fuck the wife of my best buddy & tomorrow morning not feel uncomfortable when we go for lunch.

In your own fantasy world your wife is always in a mood for sex (yeah right!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this piece of shit caused the divorce of his good friends and newlyweds. He needs his knees and hands crushed as soon as he gets back with the slut. creative story, typos not a big deal, again the story feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave u a 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

SirNoNameSirNoNameover 1 year ago

Love your story! Even with typing errors your storytelling and vocabulary make up for it. Plus we are human so I’m not too judgmental on grammar errors. I was thinking of doing a story like this as well. I would love for you to tell me what you think if I decide to do it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous