All Comments on 'Norman's Wiggly Woo'

by potsherd22

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
What???

I didn't rate it. I didn't know how. I really don't really know what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A PILE OF BRIT CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA, MORON

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

GARBAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolute

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good job

I actually enjoyed your story and found it a refreshing change. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
-5

You suck dicks, this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written tale

In answer to the one word crap the usual neanderthals have written, how about actually giving some reasons for your remarks, if they can be called such?

Was it well written? Yes. Good grammar, syntax, spelling? Yes. Twist in the tail? Yes. As to the story: defunct marriage? Yes. Wronged wife? Yes. Husband got what he deserved? Oh, yes! So where's the garbage but in the minds of the one word misogynistic critics?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a slightly different view

on loving someone who is mentally deficient. This woman seemed complicated and interesting, but she seemed to have appalling taste in men. Sure, her hubby seemed like a real asshole, and you skillfully produced a marriage scenario that we would have no problem with you destroying through cheating. But I must say, it does get a little annoying, reading portraits of women who think they have a higher calling with their sex. They can heal a wounded man with their pussy! Interesting, that these women with this healing nurse mentality towards sex, are often consciously cheating on a marriage with no guilt, thinking that this sexual healing can somehow take precedence over marriage vows. And think NOTHING about the part of their life that they are destroying as a consequence of their actions. OK sure, in THIS story, Hubby has all ready broken the vows, and has become a first class asshole to the wife. But still, she should have held off on her mother Teresa hobby until the divorce was final. Funny that while she was trying to rationalize learning to love Norman's little quirks, she all but put it on a billboard for the reader, that what she REALLY loved was the big cock. So yet again, it comes down to penis size. That bit of shallow in her personality negates any of the other refinements you tried to present in her artistic character. I found Norman to be unsimpathetic, and he needed REAL therapy, not just some married neighbor pussy. But then again, for Norman, getting laid probably did work wonders for his self esteem. Who can say? May be there IS something to this "magic pussy" idea after all, but when two people find each other, they should be free of other or prior responsibilities before committing to each other. Interesting try with a woman's POV, but I still long to read about a woman that I would like to know. That seems to only happen with the female writers. I don't know why it just feels that way. Thanks for your efforts and good luck with future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i press 5 but it came up 1

as i did enjoy the story but hate people like norman who has to have someone tell him what to do and can't deal with live.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 11 years ago
So very nice

and (even more importantly) so very a pleasant a story. I finished it with a smile. A "5" without a doubt. And thank you

rjm2rjm2almost 11 years ago
Very Good

I liked the story very much. It was a big change of pace, from these type of stories. I found it a very easy to read, and follow. Good luck, with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rare!

A rare story where I actually was happy for the cheating wife. It is enough to make one rethink their position on such issues. 5

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
I love Strange!

This was an Odd Read, and I loved it! Expertly managed.

5*

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Don't usually like cheating fucking cunt stories but this one worked and I am a died in the wool BTB down kind of guy.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
It sounded like preemptive revenge...

I didn't get it until near the end when it turned out that Hubby was cheating on Wifey all along, and she did him wrong in return. As cantbuymy said, I'm not usually one for cheating tales either, but Wifey in this one did some good with her cheating, and got her Asshole Hubby back for his cheating at the same time.

5 Stars and fairly original!

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations

You brought the brain dead anonymous morons out in force. ( why do they hide their names, are they ashamed to put a name to such I'll- conceived comments).

Anyway, a well crafted tale about ordinary people. Well written and true to life.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
5*****

Do not have double standard. I would have written they try kids..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

please write more *****

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Weird Little Story****

Just weird enough to be a damn good read!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Norman is the Forest Gump of fucking. Panther Fan.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Fun Read!

I always thought it was against the law to fuck retards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sex with retards?

Of course! They name their children Anonymous. Origional & well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think I know the ending.

Within 6 months he had planned and then killed both Norman and his ex. Painfully. That's about what this mess deserves. A slow, painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

A character with simple honesty, who is unable to live any other way.

The world needs a lot more people like him.

Well done.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
STORMING NORMAN HAD A DRY SPELL

met an artiste who kept him well. TK U MLJ LV NV

Cassy16Cassy16almost 9 years ago
unusual

Different but delightful. Well done

Tony NZ

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
another serving suggestion from the isle of broken promises

don't address the problem just get your "bit on the side" What a rummy lot.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 7 years ago
Sweet innocence

Great little story, with a delightful conclusion.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
What a strange story!

Morals all over the place.

But the important thing is

it's a fun story and a very

entertaining one.

Top ratings from me.

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Original

I like original. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like Any says

It's different, and not bad.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 5 years ago
I thought it was nice

The story of a wronged wife finding love and getting revenge on a complete arsehole at the same time.

And as for the charge that she "cured him with her pussy", I considered that ill founded. If anything, his loving and devoted attention did more to heal her.

Norman didn't strike me as mentally deficient as he did borderline autistic or showing symptoms of Aspergers.

No, her pussy wasn't the cure, it was more her "take charge" attitude that helped him. Something he so clearly needed and sorely missed when he lost his wife. A wife who for all her seemingly bullying ways, clearly loved him as much as he loved her.

All things considered, this is as fine a story as I have read on this website.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I rather liked that.

I wasn't keen on her cheating, but she had ample reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked your story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This seemed a very unique story, of course I cannot say for certain as I have not read all the stories on this site, but it’s quite unlike any others I have read, so I assume originality. That in itself was very refreshing, but also the loose meshing of of the stories rhythm, that is, this story seemed quirky in its flow, like the fabric seemed threadbare as you read it, but as you get to the end, you realize it was very well crafted and it’s oddity is what endears you ! I feel compelled to read your other works now, as I really like your style! I’d love to be able to give you more than the allotted five stars, but alas ...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks for a delightfully charming and totally fun read!!! Great job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous