All Comments on 'My Wife's Seduction'

by adge747

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

A decent enough story. It was reasonably well written and I liked liked the age difference between the participants. It is fairly rare older men are portrayed as being "capable."

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

The first sentence warned me off. The last sentence was so rushed and out of breath, it makes no sense. Not much interest in what's written between. Widower eight years? Were you a cuckold in real life, or is this your fantasy? The woman you might find with this offering will not be so much a companion as an abuser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot!

You wrote it well, no shortcuts. Like the idea of an older man taking charge of a willing couple. The strange feeling when the older guy knows he's in charge and you accept it. Please, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

she should have been sandwiched! especially if her ass was virgin.

DirtyOldGrandadDirtyOldGrandadover 5 years ago
So hot!

Mmmm! ... would like to hear about more adventures of you, your wife and Adrian!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent, young wife, older man and a happy hubby watching, hope next time older man buggers the young wife and hubby can take photos of her gaping, cum dripping asshole, and jerk off looking at the pictures whenever he feels the need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it, so hot when the wife gives herself to the older experienced man, next time tell us how she gives up her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous