All Comments on 'Tali Ch. 05'

by litmoir

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

This continues to be painfully beautiful. They are both learning. Thank you for continuing their story. Know that we welcome more whenever you can send it.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Thank you so much...

I was so happy to see that you posted again. This is an amazing journey. I personal love that there has been no sex in this story and would be perfectly fine if it never reared its ugly head. To have to the psychology of these characters front and center through out this piece is a breathe of fresh air. You have written this in a way what anyone can enjoy the psychological mind field and show just how people respond to one another. I'm so glad this came here and not to mind control I would have never seen it.

To think you wrote this when you were a teenage; so impressive. Again, thank you for coming back. I know that life happens and it happens quick. Please continue this story, it is far beyond (psyche) of other works here, and I truly enjoy it.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Love this story.beautiful. I love the journey your taking us on. And the fact u started this at 12 wow. Take your time with more cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its a great story but

It brings tears to my eyes, to read of her humanity, identity, self worth and dignity all being destroyed, killed and buried just to please a so called 'master'.

litmoirlitmoirover 10 years agoAuthor
Not what I intended...

Hm... sorry you feel that way. I must not be writing something right, because the intended effect is in fact opposite of that. If you read the earlier chapters there's a vague hint somewhere that without an occasional real "punishment" she would spiral out of control emotionally, so he did it for her, but perhaps that was too easy to miss =(

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago

Will we be lucky enough to read more of this tale???...ch6...please???...Its just an amazing character.

litmoirlitmoirover 10 years agoAuthor

I'm working on it, but as it turns out, I'm incredibly slow at writing, my apologies.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
No need to apologize.

As much as we all want more of this special and intense story, it is a story worth waiting for. A good story is a piece of art, and each beholder will see it through a different lens, no matter the artist's intent. There is a deep sadness in watching the struggles of some one who has had their individuality and humanity taken from them. However, unlike the vast majority of stories on this topic, this is the not about the descent but the struggle to rise from the ashes. Painful, yes, but also hopeful. It is also fascinating to see the struggles of the one who did this as he tries to undo his creation. Take your time. We'll wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope the next ch. Is posted soon

I love the concept. Its nothing like anything else I've seen on here (in a good way). Cant wait for ch 6. Please continue...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous