All Comments on 'All That Jazz - First Time'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SalmonerdSalmonerdalmost 11 years ago
Amazing.

This was a real joy to listen to. Every minute is absolutely fantastic! Great playing and playing while I was playing. Thank you.

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83almost 11 years ago
WoW

Amazing from start to finish...

Dazkam57Dazkam57almost 11 years ago
What a Symphony!

Raven, first off, omg. This audio was absolute pleasure to the ears. It starts off slow, but you nail the build up so perfectly. Even though I'm a guy, I sure wish I had been Devyn just to receive and be taken care so thoughtfully as Dena did. Perfect workmanship of all characters and what you would expect them to do. Playing on a piano while someone else plays the piano is one hot idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmm...

It Was very enjoyable, I came several times during the recording! Looking forward to more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

I came the hardest I ever had listening to this story. I think I am going to sign up for pianio lessons.Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love!!

As a musician and teacher, I loved this so much.

Such a sexy idea and wonderful as always, Raven!!

Very hot at the end. This goes into my library for many future hearings.

Thanks for another amazing one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVED IT !!!

I was enthralled with it, could not move it was so good....it got me hot and bothered that's how much I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

This was a great story; thoroughly enjoyed. A side note what was the song in the background when the teacher was masterbating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man that wants both of you little girls

Fun listening, ok, let's go on, like you play, and your desires.... Hm. Where is your clit babe, You like it a lot, that's where a man's hand would be good.... and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I found the music playing during your narration to be extremely annoying and distracting. Other than that it was great, as always.

mydirtymind100mydirtymind100over 10 years ago
As A Jazzman!!

As A Jazzman I felt this was so AWESOME, RAVEN you are so talented, so sexy, so loving, passionate, and down-right unforgettable. The music playing as you made yourself cum was a touch of genius. This is now my favorite. Please give us more-more-more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Raven my dear WOW. Yet again you have outdone yourself. I have heard the voice that played "Devyn" before in your lustful tales. Perfect contrast her innocence and nievity meshes so well with your strength and power. Predator and prey. Your a wonder my dear. I envision you dark and distant. Since I discovered you I no longer find pleasure in visual porn. Your voice tells a story to the ear and mind that the eye can't see. I will contine to revel in your mastery of your craft. And on a personal note I found a voice that like you speaks calm to my dark waters. Her name is Christina Scabbia. If you ever had a dark twin... Ooh there's a fantasy

dylan_tdylan_tover 10 years ago
Deliscious!

sweet and tasty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel please!

Would love the story to continue with the teacher taking the young student in her arms and carrying her to the bedroom, where she teaches her all the ways of lesbian love making.

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

2 beautiful speaking voices and the musicianship. Great story well presented.

drseaknightdrseaknightover 9 years ago
Well written, orchestrated, and performed.

I thoroughly enjoyed being in both women's head as they were moved along by the undercurrent of lust beneath their musical interlude. I enjoyed the innocence of your younger second voice and the right/wrong dichotomy within both of your teacher/student relationship. You have a real writing and performing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!

This audio was hot hot hot! Your best audio stories are always the lesbian ones where you use the two different voices.

There should definitely be a sequel where Devyn gets to explore Ms. London's body for the first time and where the older woman finally acts out all her long surpressed sexual desires for her young student.

TheMadGodTheMadGodabout 9 years ago
Marvelous time!

Top notch, as usual Ms Fox! The chemistry between them is clearly interpretable. I also thouroughly enjoyed the fact that most of the 'Music' between the characters is left to the imagination of the listener.

-WONDERFUL! Time for a celebration! CHEESE for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the best

This is my all time favorite piece of erotica. I keep coming back to listen to it every once in a while, and it gets me there every time. Thank you, theravenfox!

Lesbianwomen23Lesbianwomen23about 7 years ago
In love with your voice

I love this auto story I am so in love with your voice it's so beautiful & sexy I could just picture myself as Devyn in your story keep up the good work & cant wait to hear some more lesbian auto stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Such a professional production! Five HUNDRED stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A story with beautiful music and beautiful imaginary.

AlexPHensonAlexPHensonalmost 3 years ago

I keep coming back to this story because the romantic pacing of it, and the writing's pretty good. However, this romanticises what in really life would genuinely just be sexual harassment. If a piano teacher, 10+ years old than you, asked you to strip naked in your 1-on-1 class when you were 18, regardless of consent, that is deeply inappropriate and wrong. I wish more people understood how to approach these topics with maturity and a sense of responsibility while still being able to make good erotica. Sexual harassment shouldn't be romanticised like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous