All Comments on 'Crazy Married Sex'

by stephandjim

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

Women who hestate to ecpress yheir sexuality should read this to understand why they should free themselves.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 10 years ago
Thank you.

Thanx for sharing this. I am not a devout Christian, but would die for the kind of openness the two of you have attained.

BroadusBroadusover 10 years ago
Wonderful, but....

I think your attitude toward sexual activity within your marriage is wonderful. It is physically exciting for you and your husband, respectful of boundaries that you observe, but allows experimentation and satisfaction of desires. I think that it can actually promote fidelity and love. You have what you need in each other.

But I hope that you don't get "blazed" by small-minded, authoritarians who might read the letter and who are blinded by their own rigidity. Though what would they be doing on Lit, then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inspiring!

I am a married committed Christian, but our sexual has never been very open. Now at 60 we don't have sex anymore, but I wish we did. It's mostly biological reasons for my wife, but some of it's lack of communication. I'm quite the introvert so it's very hard to talk about intimate feelings unless I know I am completely safe. I can only encourage you to continue what you're doing. That's the way it should be. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Great article and thanks for the ideas, while still holding true to your principles and morals. We are in our mid-60's, and at least I (and I think she usually) still enjoy our private time together.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
You might consider

that you are drawing the boundaries tighter than need be.

Consensual sex outside the marriage bed with your spouses knowledge and consent as well as threesomes might well be considered well within the Christian concept of the Golden Rule

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

So enjoy it with a clear conscience as the Christian thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

As committed Christians we truly understand and identify with your experiences...thank you for sharing ...We are wondering if you might share some more detail of the actual love making with the other couple ...were you on the same bed ...did you touch either of them etc? ...we would be interested and helped to know how you did this ...Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very similar

Our ages are about the same and your situation is very similar to my own. My husband and I are Christians and we have an extraordinary sex life. Loved reading your article, I can really relate.

ShemeusweShemeusweabout 7 years ago
More please.

Enjoyed your story and your style. Would like to read more from you. Your personal and revealing side is wonderful. You should expand on your experiences.

pervopervoalmost 6 years ago
Great attitude

Thanks for your exploration of this topic. I think that your attitude is very healthy and the information that you provide will help a lot of people.

I especially appreciate that you were able to explore your sexuality while establishing and respecting boundaries that protected your relationship with your husband.

While I am not a Christian, I share many of your attitudes on this subject and your description of the exploration that you and your husband experienced closely mirrors my experience with my ex wife. She is a very involved Christian and, while she participated, she experienced a lot of guilt and thoughts of "what would people think or what if people found out?" that, ultimately, cast a very negative shadow on our exploration.

In the end, she found a very negative and self destructive outlet for her energies.

pervopervoalmost 6 years ago
One more thing

I just want to add that I think you and your husband are both very lucky people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dirty chat

If any married or divorced lady love sex chat, email me p24590@rediffmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous