All Comments on 'All For Her Husband'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
From all the earlier posts...

I guess this is a true confessions site, not erotic fiction. Too bad, as I didn't know that and erroneously enjoyed the story as a very sexy and fun piece of fiction. Stupid me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Similar action

For the last four years my wife and I have visited truck stops several times a year. He watches as I blow a trucker and then we head back to the car for back seat sex. It's so hot fucking her after she's satisfied a rough guy. I love it and she does too

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
if it works for them

at least he knows and whats worse is he asked for it. gave it a 3, even though I agree with oneshot, the writng style was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You readers amaze me!

Some of the comments I see on this site amaze me. You come to this site for titillation and then you make moralistic judgements on what are in most cases fantasy/fiction stories.

I would bet that the same people that make these comments are Sunday Christians who tell all of us we are sinners and then go and sin themselves from Monday to Saturday. SICK OF HYPOCRISY

One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. ~Moliere

CindykayCindykayover 10 years ago
Good story

If you have never seen what happens at mega-truckstops you may not appreciate this story as I do. I have always had a thing for Big Rigs and thier drivers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I GAVE THE STORY 5* BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE FIRST PERSON AS THE CONFESSION OF A WIFE WHO ENTHUSIASTICALLY FUCKS TRUCKERS TO MAKE HER HUSBAND HAPPY (A WIN-WIN DEAL)

The wife is a keeper.

Some husbands really like to fuck his own wife after she has enjoyed sex with another man (other men).

Yours truly is one of them. Knowing i share her body with somebody else amplifies my arousal to new levels. The feeling and satisfaction are NEW QUALITY, something totally different. No, we do not go to truck stops but she has had a series of affairs over last 10 years. I envouraged her to start her first affair when she was 36. It was with the CEO of the NGO she worked for. Other lovers were not from work but she met some of them thru work (e.g. conferences). She sleeps around to make me happy and for her own pleasure.

Our children either never found out or chose to play dumb.

My mother figured out and told me it was fine with her: "Nobody can keep a stunningly sexy wife just for himself... I think you have a very good wife and the fact she is beautiful is a bonus."

Yours truly is a voyeur husband married to a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love this girl! really good its a true story....!

Great story! I loved how it read. Would love to hear more of course...maybe starting with you entering in the car....giving some idea as to what happened, then more detailed when at the foot of the bed... just so i can pretend to be you're hubby.....;) msgme sgt800 y....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

I'm sure their are better ways of spicing up their sex life than this without involving others and risking STDs.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Seen

I've seen some pretty perverted fantasies on LW, but this one is off the scale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missing the Obvious Point ...

It ain't a marriage anymore when one of the spouses is constantly fucking strangers, and even taking money to do so. It's a pimp and his whore doing business. That's it. No marriage, just business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best of luck with the AIDS part...

....as I can read no protection was used ...so hope the husbands fantasy also included looking after an aids ridden spouse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im retired as a driver and never experienced any sort of adult activity in the sleeper except what I produced with my own hands. One time I had just parked (Bright daylight) in truck stop to go get a meal when I was immediately approached with a half price offer of $20 for a blow job. Woman was in dire need of some dental work and her blackened teeth and mouth was an instant turn off. NO THANKS ... please go away and leave me alone!!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

THis is so stupidly done, badly written and such a ridiculous premise clearly this dude hit his head when trying to peek out of his closet.

Its funny but this would end up in divorce court, cucking couples NEVER last. That is a cold small dicked fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great. Nothing better than a obedient whore for a wife. But. Truth be told he didn't bring anything out of her that wasn't already in her ,she just needed the right time and place to do what she always wanted. Good for both of them. See you in devorce court.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

stupid truck driver are dirty nasty ,they never bath about once a month ,wear the same clothes every day ICKY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.