All Comments on 'Taken'

by seratfsg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
yukimiyukimialmost 11 years ago
excellent

excellent story board - one insignificant wish:(her right breast always looked flatter than the other) thicker breasts would have been killer - you already had her in superb lingerie and legwear - well done and keep going - she looked delicious - what a fuck she promises - well done - wish I had a doll like that - thank you.

yukimi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Darkness & Dementia

This is unbelievably bad stuff! It is not up to the standards of this site for even the crappiest of its written work.

seratfsgseratfsgover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply to Denented and Darkness

Thank you for your comment. Since this was NEVER INTENDED TO BE WRITTEN WORK but an ADULT COMIC. I will take your comment as a compliment.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kzinti?

The Kzinti are a catlike alien race in Larry Niven's sci-fi work. I kept waiting for her to turn into a feline...

Your denotes possession. You're is a contraction for you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too clear

For me,I was unable to see much as the panels were all dark. Couldn't tell or

see any actions.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Very nice.

Not long enough, & some panels to dark to make out whats happening. But I really like your work. Thank You.

toylockertoylockerabout 10 years ago
more

As stated...some panels too dark. Otherwise good. Need a follow up story, and a little longer. Hot. Heck this could turn in to a whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

too dark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
superb

exellent but a bit hurried n you had no patience to make her attractive after her boots came off - your Long Christmas was much, much better - after a while, you did not even care to make the heroine pretty, poor girl.

YUKIMI and I'm a man

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the art work but it was too dark......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous