All Comments on 'Lou's Blues - Harold'

by SatBeachBum

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Spin it any way you want

But this is still a WACC story.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
stick this shit in fetish

How about you look at this stories score to give you a hint if people want you to continue......

they don't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please continue on........

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
It's a good start...

...well written with a promise of better things, but I'll be damned if I'm going to beg for a continuation. If you enjoy writing and sharing the result, go ahead. If not, why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
swinging is a couple, cuck is a fetish

adultry is a spouse having sex with another, cheating is adultry and hiding it.

Put fetish cuck stories in fetish please.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

I enjoyed the read. It is well written, interesting and flows smoothly. Looking forward to Part Two.

KenisshyKenisshyalmost 11 years ago
Fetish

If pimping your wife out to the multitudes gets you off, more power to you. But you asking for permission to write about how many more men she fucks that you know about is just as balls less as the wimp you are. Just say your a cuck that can't satisfy his woman and let the world know that your useless as a man and just a meal ticket for the slut that married you.

martshubby12martshubby12almost 11 years ago
I liked it

I can't stand people who have to be anonymous. If I don't like a story say so. I liked this story. I couldn't let my wife do that I don't mind reading about it. I just consider it a fabrication and let it go. It is like reading any other story of something you wouldn't do but not minding it in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: I liked it

I presume that includes the person who posted "Please continue on........" If not, it's not anonymous you hate but people who dare disagree with you.

<P>

If you don't like people being anonymous on the net, stay off of it, newbie. You're like a person who moves next to an airport and then complains about the noise.

<P>

As for continuing: if you have so little faith in your own story you'll only continue if people kiss your ass (which, whether you admit it or not IS the gist of your statement), don't bother. Ever.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 11 years ago
Please

You cannot leave me hanging eith cum filled balls not knowing the outcome!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Blues Band Bar?

And some people go for a drink and others go to listen to live blues being played. OK! And one young (probably heavy-hung) dude goes to DANCE! With Mature HotWife Sweetie!

Sorry, but the writing is not excellent! I've seen worse (even 'a lot worse' ), but it needs careful editing!

Peter_Peter_almost 11 years ago

Continue the story and don't listen to the critics please. Is well written and deserves to continue. There are so many here who can't write shit but can criticize forever.

Ignore and finish the story PLEASE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous