All Comments on 'Eye-Candy'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
markellymarkellyalmost 11 years ago
I Liked it..

A good read, the ending made me smile. Thank you for posting this.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
No complaints from me.

Maybe the ending was a bit rushed but you did make the deadline. I enjoyed the concept of the mutual respect between an adult child and the parent. Although others may gripe that there was nothing to get the juices flowing I found the story to be erotic and very appropriate for the contest. Thanks for writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
If it weren't for the last minute...

hardly anything would get done. But you succeeded before the last minute, and wrote a great story. At least 5*--maybe more. Great story and good luck in the contest.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Great

Great story, well deserving of the 5 *'s. I just wish you could extend the story, showing more or Brad and Mary's future together, and the results of the photo contest.

Congrats.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
I'm not buyin' it, sorry

He fell in love with her over the course of a photo shoot?

Seems pretty shallow, even for LitE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

I really enjoy finding one of your stories and this was no exception. Yes, it could have been longer but I understand deadlines. Please do a follow-up and let us know how the pictures were received and what happend to mother and daughter. You really left things open for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sweet. Predictable. Well Written

candicane410candicane410almost 11 years ago
It was short but.

I fell in love with Mary and Brad. Sally and Kenny are so cute together. I will look for this writer again and again. If this was his version of short I can not wait to read his longer ones. If he were to write a book I would be the first in line to purchase it. Thank you so much for such a loving erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not complaining but to make the story better...

it is a baseball game, not a baseball match. It is a soccer match, not a soccer game....minor issues but a distraction

Alex De KokAlex De Kokalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anonymous

for your Game/Match comments. Another example of two nations divided by a common language!

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Second chances and new experinces

Well done You captured Family relationships that i hadn't thought of for a while with . Along with the growing love between young couples searching out the way to live and be in a relationship. Then you developed the lost love of my life reentering Wonderful !

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 8 years ago
I look forward to reading more of your work, Alex.

Hope you are OK

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1362 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories