All Comments on 'Dad Deserves the Very Best'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sounds like dad got the very best:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a guy wrote this

I'm a woman, and this may get men off, but the fact that it was obviously not true, written by a man, and had a daughter who talked like a man made this a lame story for me. "before lift off"? "erupting like a Volcano"? "rubbery sphinter"? "human depths of my bowels"?

I am all for creative writing, but a woman would never be so crass... even if she wanted to fuck her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS WRITE DOWN FOR COMMENTS BUT I'VE BEEN READING PAGES AND PAGES AND I FOUND THIS IS VARY GOOD AND I'M

GOING TO GIVE THIS A 5 STARS PLUS AND THOSE OF YOU THAT THING THIS BAD KEEP READING YOU'LL GET IT..........................................''R''.................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some of the interaction was hackneyed.

Porn story - yes. Creative writing - no.

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerover 11 years ago
I agree with a guy wrote this

Sounds like the dad just went along with it and the daughter talking like that would be a turn-off. If she really were like that, the dad would've known ahead of him even moving in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The language...

The language of this story was awful. I'm sorry, but I literally laughed and lost it at "funky ass."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding

A great story, I think some people have to relax and just enjoy the story instead of being so critical. Again, I thought it was great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutly amazing

A wonderful story, love the details and care in writting the story, hope to see some more of them, A plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women don't cal themselves "babes"

It wasn't awful. I do agree some of the language was almost "silly".

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldalmost 10 years ago

From a male perspective, it was a hot story but I also understand the female view.

From another perspective, I think you really need an editor to read through your stories before you publish them. At the top of the 3rd page, she wanted her father on top and then within moments she's looking "down" at him? When they both have an orgasm she slides off of him? Nothing is said about changing positions......

I went back and read through that part twice before I said anything......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Language

was a turn-off for me. Over usage of "babe," which women do not call themselves, and "funky young bottom" completely cooled off any heat that was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but had flaws

I thought this was a good story for the most part. Wendy's explanations of certain things were off putting. However, it wasn't so much so that I couldn't enjoy the story. I'm a woman and while Wendy's language is annoying, you have to remember her personality is based around the fact that she's a whore and a narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugh

Too much unnecessary explanation in the middle of sex scenes. And the word 'fag***' made me lose my lady boner. Don't be a bigot.

Daddyslittlgirl94Daddyslittlgirl94about 7 years ago
perfection

omg this reminds me so much of the first time i took my daddys cock in my ass ... felt so good when he finished , thanks for the memory :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i'm 39 now and been taking my daddy in my holes since I was 20....mmmm DL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gorjus juice

Never had my dad but my uncle on the day I turned 16. I'd worked it teased him and planned it since I was 12. I know I will take a lot of flack about that alone but it's true. He never encouraged it always the opposite but I knew I turned him on and I was shameless. After the first time broke the ice we became lovers the wildest darkest fantasies were always ours despite both being married , im 50 now and lost him last year at 71.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad content, loss of continuity and harsh language

The Wendy character was more than eager to fuck with her dad. Obsessed by her physical features, she somehow thinks of herself as a sexual goddess. And she's literally pushing her dad to do stuff to her, and he seemed to just be playing along. Well win-win for him! Loss of continuity is another issue. In the last page, at one moment, daddy is banging her on top. The next moment she's looking down at his eyes and sliding off him. When did the position change happen? And finally, but most importantly why do you need to include the "faggot" clause. It was plainly bigoted, hateful and condescending toward gay people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

Id like to see the daughter move in on a permenate basis with dad. Have children. Bri g her younger sister and the two daughters raise a family with their dad. And mostly be exclusive family with maybe a couple girlfriends involved and move in with the father and the two girls all getting pregnant and raising kids with the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suppose many fathers with loving daughters would enjoy sex with their daughters 17 and over however, it must be consensual. I totally hate abusive sex and I believe the daughter should make the first move either by exposing her tits or pussy or by suggestive speech or physical touching. Ladies first always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Move along please, nothing to see, nothing new here. These stories are ten per penny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous