All Comments on 'Sharing Susan Ch. 02'

by 35_mwm_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another wacc stool story

written by a brain dead kookoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very different

it's nice to read something off the beaten path. Take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
utter rubbish

eat shit and die! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Going

This is different and fun. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Author, maybe you can get someone to share a brain with you.

Because, obviously you do not have one. You sick mutant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Going the wrong way

At least for me. The first was erotic wife watching, but now we're devolving into sissy crap. You're losing my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice tale

Well written and erotic. Can't wait for the next installment.

oldauthoroldauthoralmost 11 years ago
IGNORE THE ASSHOLES

I have to apologize for the assholes who don't even have the nerve to leave comments with their names but hide behind the "anonymous" tag. Please ignore them and continue submitting your stories. I, for one, enjoyed both chapters and can't wait for you to continue this series. Overall, I thought both chapters were well-written, although some paragraphs were rather lengthy. Still, that didn't detract from the basic theme; an emotion that many men who are married or date an attractive, sexual woman experience. It has a lot to do with the pride a man may feel in his woman; a need to know that she is desired by others, but possessed by just one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
susan

Love the story. I hope the next chapter arrives soon. The husband is ready to share his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Oldauthor!!

You pompous turd. I suppose oldauthor is your given name you peebrained twit? OH! Its not? Then your just as anonymous as anyone else on this site dumbo. God I hate you people who scream about anonymous and are using a false moniker in the process. What a hypocrite. BTW. This story is not my cup of tea. The husband suddenly turns into a wimp? Ray starts treating him like a two year old.. Sure Like that is going to happen Not worth rating the story because its going down the cuckold highway of humiliation and degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: oldauthor

The only one that needs to be ignored is a prick asshole like you that don't have enough sense to stop complaining about others opinions. Everybody has their own idea of good erotica. If it doesn't float their boat, they have as much a right to state their displeasure as you have to state yours. But assholes like you don't seem to understand that. Stop whining about the anonymous, it's getting old. So if my name is "twittlethumb" would that make you feel better. Call me anonymous 1. Feel better now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re oldauthor

Guess Ill take oldauthors advice and ignore the asshole. BTW Oldauthor is the one that said ignore the assholes. I guess he was talking about you. Feel better twiddlethumb? One last thing did you read the story? You certainly did not comment on it Commenting on the comments. Whose the retard twiddles?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hay Old flamer.

I love my wife, she is hot and never, fucking ever have I felt one little bit like sharing her. To do this shit you got to be one fucked up guy and the wife a slut. No other answer you stupid fag. This has nothing at all to do with pride, love, family, or anything honorable, this is a sick fetish.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
I hope we're not going to have to wait for 3

One of the things that bug me here is authors that take a long time between chapters. In this case something like 6 months.

You completely forget the story and have to re-read to get the sense. Except you always feel like you're reading a book for the second time. It wrecks the experience.

This is a great start to a story but please no more long delays.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I Just Can't Help It

In all my years, I've known many people and I've nover known any who believe and behave like these characters. Submissive cuckold husband not only shares his wife but submits to her bull and gets pleasure from it. Really? A good question: Do any readers who don't share these values get pleasure from reading about them? I sure don't.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!

Congratulations for such a fantastic story!!!!!

THANKS!!!! ... and continue it soon, please ;)

absoluterotterabsoluterotterover 10 years ago
Advise and support

I have enjoyed both of your chapters. The story is developing well and is well written. Like you, I have suffered from the trolls here who object so strongly to stories on a cuckold, hotwife or wife-watching theme. How they can be so aggressive about such a harmless subject when there is so much incest, non-consent and rape on this site bewilders and offends me. My one word of advice is to stop posting to the Loving Wives section. Don't stop posting though. Post instead to another heading. I have found that stories on this theme attract much more troll activity when posted in Loving Wives. Maybe it is just that our definition of a Loving Wife is diametrically opposed to theirs.

I think you have captured the dilemma and conflict in a wife-watchers head very well, as you lead up to the call that will extend his quandary. If I have a small criticism, it is that, in the story at least, he crosses that particular Rubicon too quickly. In reality, anyone who has experienced this conflict for themselves will go through days and weeks of agonizing conflict before taking that step. I realize that weeks may have passed in the storyline, but your reader hasn't experienced them, so it comes as a bit of a shock.

Keep writing! Don't be put off! Years ago I suggested to Literotica that they introduce a cuckold section to help avoid the Loving Wives trolls, but they didn't take up the idea.

Good luck,

Rotter

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Upgrade

This is a good chapter. The Future Bull takes the initiative very quickly and firmly, but is not at all disrespectful to Hubby. However, his direction to Hubby to not orgasm until permission is given is a strong portent of their future!

This was not quite the image of the Bull I originally formed, but it IS consistent with what was actually written! I had configured Ray as a dumpy 'throw-away' character who would just serve to awaken the 'sleeping fox' in Sweetie.

Nicely done. 5*

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 8 years ago
So very hot

Thank you for this erotic story. It is so hot. I loved it. Keep up the good work

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Takes a lot of courage to be a mentally ill fool and share your willing whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous