All Comments on 'Gates Of Incest'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This was heaven

Having had thoughts of incest about my own sister, fine sister I might add, this story left me wishing and fantasising about my own sister. Only problem is I know it won't happen. Perhaps it is best that it remain a fantasy.

I don't think I would be able to handle it. I love my sister too much, and I want her even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Response

Being a white male when I got to the no white boys no white bitches part I didn't care to read anymore of your racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dynamite

Story a real blast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Great story, but it must be awfully difficult to write properly with that BLACK CHIP on your shoulder! Get over being black and just live a normal life, you won't be nearly as angry as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cool

Cool story. Don't know and don't care about all that black shit but the story was awsome. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great but....................

It was ok. But, gees, the constant "Dang! I's be a black ghetto pimp who be pimping up that sexy big assed sis of mine right diggity" was really tiresome. Then again i am a female. I just happened to find it uninteresting for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent work. I had no probs with it at all, I completely understand where you comming from on the black stuff (I ain't black but I've lived in a black community). The story was really erotic and very sensual. The way you wrote took me through everything so sweetly that it painted a clear picture in my mind. Gosh I enjoyed it. Just got off to this story.

Excellent work, right down my taste avenue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

I thought this story was hotter than HELL!

Black, White, who gives a damn. HOTTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
some real shit

im a little black freak and i loved all that shit. i could really connect with it.i dont fantasize about my brother but i do have a fantasy about another girl and guy

keairankeairanover 16 years ago
Decent

Your actual erotic content was great, and the ghetto talk actually worked. The one thing I didn't like was how the ghetto continued on after the talking was done. That makes a story difficult to read, and can get quite annoying. All in all, a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

The best story on this website!!!! It's clear from some of the comments that some people simply will never GET IT! Keep them cumming.....you are amazing!!!!

FreekyFreekyover 16 years ago
OOH SHIT ! !

I had to finish this entire story before I went to bed; It is one of the best MOTHA FUCK'N stories I've read so far.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best story

Being a black women who loves erotica, i thought that your story was wonderful. There aren't really a lot of stories that use black characters, and im glad that i read your story!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Your story actually helped get something started!!! Thanks MAN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT LIKE FIRE

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very HOT! Damn near came in my shorts.

That was HOT! At first it I didn't know where it was going with the racism type writing but I couldn't stop reading and what an erotic story. VERY Nice, lot's of talent, keep them comming.

truthfulajaritruthfulajariover 14 years ago
Wow that was hott

I really loved this story, kinda reminded me of when I was working in a strip club and my brother use to come in to hangout with me. I dont feel that way about my brother but it use to make the strippers I worked with hot when I would be him a lap dance or two. A couple of grammatical errors, (punction and sentence structure ) but otherwise it was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DAMN

THAT WAS HOT, KEPT ME GOING THE WHOLE WHILE

prop69prop69over 14 years ago
Hot story, but $600 was a little over the top

Loved it unlil the $600 tip was over-the-top

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Wonder

This must have really happened along with your great talent, Damn good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

hey good job, very good writing indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The kkk would be proud of such bigotry

If you cut out the racist crap this would be a hot story. You obviously have talent but then so did Hitler... More love, less hate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the black culture!

The dialog was fucking awesome! I'm about as white as a redneck country boy can get, but I love the dynamics of the black culture and interactions. It works really well, and was a really hot story.

I think that some of the wording at the very beginning of the story had an unfortunate racist tone (which may have even been unintentional) that did not serve the story well, and was a little uncomfortable to read. I think I get the stage you were trying to set, and I even think I understand the feeling you were trying to get across, but it did play out a bit to harshly. Again, only referring to the very beginning of the story. That's all that kept me from giving five stars. Otherwise I thought it was great!

One other note. I haven't gotten a lap dance, much less a private room dance, for less than $30 In the past ten years, and that was only for one song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best stories I've read on any sight

This story had my attention from the beginning to the end, very hard to find a black taboo/incest story anywhere I think I've found a great author for what interest me,keep writing this would be a perfect fick

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
blackzilla, keep writing

whatever you do, keep writing blackzilla...not a lot of black incest stories, and that was one of the most erotic ones I ever read...keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm cumming all over my fingers as I read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

I felt like I was in attendance with Dee, staci, and Trina. I came also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Whew! that story was just like all your writing excellent 5stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why does the writer have to make a point that they're black? And emphasize that no whites are allowed?

Surely incest is incest, and the color of the skins involved shouldn't make a difference? Obviously to you it does, which makes you just as bigoted and racist as some middle-aged, 1960's Georgia cracker. No stars, and get your bigoted ass into the 21st century, your Jim Crow attitudes left a bad smell all over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
simply sexy

Hot story..more please

OhSeauxHawtOhSeauxHawtover 8 years ago
Superb Black Erotica!!!

Deserves & gave five stars!!! I felt the emphasis on blackness was on point & necessary, because non-black erotic stories do the same, putting emphasis on the character being a blonde, brunette, or redhead or having blue or green eyes, silky hair, etc... the word "white" may not have been used, but message received anyway. Besides there's a lack of black erotica & that doing that it makes it easier to find those stories during a search. Rare to come across a black erotic story that pulls you in like this one did, because I felt like I was in that booth with them. Such a great piece!!

(PS: This story is not bigoted at all, just some folks are NOT comfortable hearing the truth. Black people have to work in a white world 5 days or more a week & conform to standards that white people deem acceptable in an effort to make white people comfortable, where as white people do not have to conform to what black people feel is acceptable. This puts a lot of stress in black folks and YES, we sometimes need a break from white people).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

You need a editor. Bad grammar and punctuation detracts from the story. Hope you keep going.

crt720crt720over 5 years ago
Amazing and very close to home!

This story was amazing! I don't know what that anon was talking about. The story read just fine with or without AN editor. Never trust grammar police if they don't know their own grammar is fucked.

Anyway, great story about black incest (there's so few out there). This really hit close to home and is almost to the T of one of my experiences with a young lady I would role play with. The only differences were we weren't really related, we initiated the flirting between us in front of the stripper (we had already told her we were siblings), and she came home with us that night. Everything else inside the club and private booth was damn near identical.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 5 years ago
Fucking Awesome!!!

As a fellow writer I can easily say that we suffer f3om the same grammatical errors on occasion. However, this is one of the best African American stories I've read so far on this site. Hope you continue the good work!

SKmanSKmanover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved amount of detail and the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it ,I've read it over and over. wish there was a part 2!!!

Ozgood13Ozgood138 months ago

Damn, that was hot as fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous