All Comments on 'My Roommate's Bitch Ch. 02'

by marsorian

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
betabradbetabradover 10 years ago
Hot !

Thats what I need - a dominate man to make me his cock sucking bitch. I need to be on my knees with a man holding my head and saying words like - "Mmmm yessss .. good girl ... suck that cock bitch! "

Mmmmmm mmmmm.. yes Sir.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Absolutely Humiliated.

Matt should have realized the slippery slope he was on during his first encounter with John. The next day when John spoke asking for a second BJ, Matt should have run from the awkward situation. He didn't and his fate was sealed. Waking Matt up the third day telling him, not asking, to service his morning wood "my way" is proof that Matt is John's Bitch. "This time I'm in control."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

Well you people disgust me :D with your overpassive side and the story kind of lost its charm for me with him being used as a girl-bitch , but i'm simply interested in the story development. Good job somehow i'm repulsed and interested , keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When is chapter 3 coming??? I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

The story was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really like him being used as a girl bitch!! Very good story. I also like how you haven't jumped straight into anal sex. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
um...

Am I a freak for loving the way John is using Matt? More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please give us part 3.

Another fan here. I like the way you have drawn these 2 characters. I hope you write a few more scenes. Sooner or later John has to have sex with him in the presence of a girlfriend, because the humiliation is vastly increased by an audience.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
More.....MORE.....Much more!!!

Yesssssss.....loved it....MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Roommate Bitch

Man that was good story love to to have a roommate like that so i could suck his cock every day and night. It is so good to have a cock fill me with sweet cum it took me a long time to find out that I loved sucking cock and now I want a cock all the time and more than one at a time.

betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
Hot !

Thats what I need - a dominant straight guy that convinces me to suck his cock ... but then starts telling me what a good girl i am ... and what a good little cock sucker i am, Mmmmm yummm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please, MORE!

I keep going back to this one and it gets me so damn horny every time I read it. So, I would love to see another story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
JEEZ!

Please please please update! I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WOW

I HAVE SO MUCH PRECUME ON MY UNDYS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want a cock slave like this

I want a roommate slave just like you. For years of cock service extending to be my permanent cock slave. Makeudrink yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

You sure know how to keep me (and surely others) wanting more. Guess I'm not the only one who likes a guy to take total control and ownership of my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
roommates

that's how it started for me I was four years of me being his slut

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
More

You have me wanting more. I love sucking cock and when I am sucking cock I always want to please him. I like when a man tells me what to do when I am on my knees sucking his cock.

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

i would love to be used and owned like that

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

John was taking more control. I'd be unsure and reluctant to, knowing where this was going. Also, being referred to as a Girl while sucking his cock is hot to read! When a guy referred to me similarly, I admit I would melt a little and become more submissive every time with him.

I like being referred to or treated like a girl, during sex. That always scares me. I find myself losing myself, in a way, the more I'm with a man.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

Oh, my F'ing god...

You're turning me right on!

To be used at will (his will and his way, anytime with him and/or or any if his buddies of his choosing), one on one I gang-banged...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous