All Comments on 'Belinda'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
One Question

Does George die when Mr. Henderson comes home?

Just curious.

AshsonAshsonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
answer

If you were Belinda, would you have confessed?

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Bouncing?

With riding in such a fashion, one wonders if perchance the flying wonder twins accosted his facial features .....

Inquiring minds and all :-D

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
No I Guess Not

However the surveillance cameras set up by Mr. Henderson have everything ready for the divorce to go through.

Checkmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Smiling

I have a friend with a construction firm.. He had some of his crew on the roof.. Well the lady living in the house to the side of his project spent the afternoon NUDE by the pool.. Finally, old Herb had to go over and requested she not spend the day sunbathing until he had completed his project... He said he and the crew loved the view but he was afraid one of his crew would fall off the roof and then OSHA would be involved.... True story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She didn't intend to walk up to him? How the fuck does that happen?

She's in full possession of her faculties, she doesn't have a split personality, so how the fuck does she walk over to him and not realize it until he's grabbing her boobs?

Whatever, man, you can't write for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Out of curiosity

Is George's last name Henderson?.... Lol

That is the only way to explain her easy voluntary submission.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Nicely told tale. Amusing. Reasonably well written.

Enjoyed the read.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

As usual, a light, fun story.

Hard to imagine the Annoying Mouse comments are from actual men.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Great Quickie

Thanks for another Beguiling Briefie! The silver-tongued devils may not rule the world, but they seem to score BigTime in the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahh, one from the files of.......

"SHE ASKED FOR IT!!!" Far be it to be a lesser man, and not provide the lady of the house with the service she requires, right? I like how he called her out on being a whore, so he could make sure the value of this fuck was FREE, and that she couldn't use it later to knock down the bill. "What? a WHORE? Me? Never!!" George seems to have been there and done that before. I'm very glad you didn't take the "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it could happen to me, but......the other day....and such and so-forth" I think this read like a harried boss, who put his experience to work and cracked the shell on this chick who just needed to get fucked. I think you did a good job here, and delivered upon your intended goals! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good

What a great story only thing is it could have been a bit longer. Loved it

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just ignore

the negative comments. Short but entertaining. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story was intended for

people with working genitals and they liked it. Cockless wonderwimps want only to read about the husband's humiliation, not sex, so they hated it.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
I liked this

Don't worry over criticisms and ad hominem attacks, Ashson; no-one is forcing anyone else to read anything here and I'm sure you have many more followers than detractors, especially those who post anonymously.

A bit on the short side, but very entertaining, as your stories almost always are; thank you and four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
and no one forced you to make a stupid assed comment mel_pomene

mel_pomene why don't you run your little cucky ass home, the postman, garbage, milkman and the kid next door have finished with your wife. So rush home now because your creampie awaits.

Maybe I can bouce a 1 out of this crap.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Don’t the little whorewife fans get testy when someone dares to disagree with their opinions.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Wow, but now I am self conscious about my small, perky breasts. (notice how I threw perky in there, lol)

That little tale was packed full of hotness crammed into a small space. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous