All Comments on 'How Lisa & I Saved Our Marriage'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
klippertklippertover 10 years ago
That was hot

I would luv to watch mrs K suck a nice thick cock... though this story feels like the fuck buddy could be trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where

Where was the cuck alert at the beginning. Not fair to the reader without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fetish

Wrong area, fetish. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving wife

Correct area, 5*

mudhentwomudhentwoover 10 years ago
Wonderful adventure!

Lucky guy. I envy you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cornuto

How can you ask your woman to let another man fuck her of course she would say yes wouldn't you ? but you are stupid make your woman yours by loving her not sharing her

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
What was saved

Cannot be call a Marriage. It's a loose association at best.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Not a worthwhile wife !

A wife who craves other is not a sound reason for a marriage.

Husband should ask the wife can he fuck her single friend as the wife goes out with to find men ! ?

Lets seen if there is a follow on chapter if the wife will agree to that ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't let the trolls discourage you

Great story! The Literotica trolls badmouth anything that isn't missionary position sex between a husband and wife, so ignore them.

I'd love to hear more!

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 10 years ago
Good for you!

You make clear that your marriage was in trouble, and you and Lisa found a way to save it. Of course the critics will flame you for doing anything that's not man-on-top, get it over with quick sex, but I say BRAVO. You found something that works for both of you, excites both of you, and leads to great sex for both of you.

The critics would prefer that you divorce, because divorce is much better than having fun in a non-traditional way.

I say, fuck 'em. And enjoy. And write more!

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it has nothing to do with the man being on top you gay asshole

paul pines spelled backwards is willing cuck. go back home and make sure to knock before you go in. You don't want to distrub your wife and her "real man". Of course you'll need to ask if you can put on your bib so you can clean up his jizz.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 10 years ago
Thanks, "Faghater"

Thank you, "Faghater," for proving my point.

Interesting, too, that you're registered on a sex-story site by what you HATE, not by what turns you on. Have you discussed this with your therapist? It might open the door to some interesting closets :-)

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 10 years ago
great story

Nice job Jealous Cuck. I really enjoyed this one. I like how you made this a team effort and through sharing and voyeurism you both managed to have a great time with this fantasy. I am quite surprised that the Anon trolls are all over you for this. I imagine when they hit their late 30's or 40's they will tire of missionary position with their own wife and decide to spice it up a little. At this time you will be a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 *s

Love comes in all varieties. The haters did not understand the story. She was fooling around all along, & he was refusing to call a spade a spade. He could not accept the fact he was getting a kick out of her escapades. finally they discovered the way to be happy. There are women who need two men (2 at a time!) to be happy.

There are men who love to share their respective wives.

my first wife had and affair before she left me. While having the affair she was making up all kinds of excuses why she must go out without me. i remember vividly, one afternoon she was getting ready to go out; she was standing naked in front of the mirror in our bedroom; her legs were shaved, she had taken a bath; my intuition was telling me she would fuck another man that evening; however ip was staring at her naked body, i was ogling it & i felt a very strange feeling, something that's neither happiness nor sadness. & believe it or not i wanted to kiss every square inch of her body, including the cavities! I was kind of hypnotized.

Later in my life i had voyeur/cuckold fantasies and tendencies. my second wife (we are still together) was uber hot in her 30's & 40's. Guys were hitting on her left right and centre. i hoped she would have an affair but she did not (at least not that i know of). I encouraged her, but it was not her cup of tea.

in my next life my wife will be a hottie who likes to fuck other men: her boss, her fellow worker, the builder who does our deck, a good friend of mine, the ski instructor... the more the marrier. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just love this story

It is so realistic to me because my wife has been making love to a neighbor for two years. I love it when he thinks I don't know,but I have actually watched them. I especially like it when she blows him, but also when he doggies her. It's so hot for me, and when he leaves I jump right in and finish the job. She always cums when I fuck her after him, and I love that too.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Ok I get it

Hubby knows if thing keep going the way they where, he was going to dump her and lose his love and on sexy wife. Wife did not want to cheat on him, but she is slut deep down and guys like me know it. Cuckold hubby comes up with a way to feel better about her playing around. And most husbands feel the same way. They just want to know who, does she want to, and all the details or to watch. It's not totally submissive, but better to know all about it rather than deal with questions and trust. Now the writer rushed this first chapter some. Gave an over view of events leading up to stud Paul dicking the wife. Rush through the fact that cuckold liked the kiss he got right after she blew and swallowed a thick hot load. And that he dug right in and ate and swallowed as much creampie as he could then taking sloppy, and loose, seconds. I hope he starts eating his loads out of her as well. Sounds like she is hooked on thick longer man meat and hubby is getting hooked on hot fresh thick sperm.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Good story

I came across chptr 4 by accident. So I came here to see if there was any more 5star storys by this author.

I happen to like all that I have read here. Good fuck storys. Have to go now more good storys are waiting. Thanks for a good read.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
Very hot and believable!

When Denise and I first started this she would take pictures and slip off to the bathroom and text them to me. Then she would go back for more. I'll write about that some time.

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago

I loved your story, gave it a 5.

I have no idea why some other people here read the entire story then complain about the subject matter. For me it's a hot fantasy, but that's all it is, just a fantasy. Still, these type of stories get me off, and you did a fantastic job of writing.

Thanks for your incredible story. Just keep on writing...maybe the husband fucks his wife's creampie at some point?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As it should be

Couples need to explore together and not cheat. It works for my wife and I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *’s

Mainly to Lisa of that moron who doesn’t understand that the Loving Wife category on Literotica IS about wife sharing. But to be honest, the story was great because it showed a couple exploring together and using another man as simply a sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-). The scenario mirrors my fantasies (i am a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband).

:-)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WELL.... AT LEAST ----

at least she allowed husband to be there and watch.... I hate fuckin slut whore who fuck behind their husbands back without him present

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
amazing

fantastic story, i took the cuckpill a long time ago. i use these stories to encourage my wife to fuck around. thank you!

paaragdepaaragdeabout 2 years ago

nice story love it

cdman55cdman55over 1 year ago

What a crybabies in these comment section. I am pretty sure you guys are closet cucks and getting angry that the story turns you on a little. Embrace the fantasy, its just a story and i don't understand the hate these stories always get. I mean for godsake, look at the author name and tell you you NEVER knew what you were getting into. You are a DEFINITELY a closet CUCK, yes i am taking to you Angry silly commenters.

Now to the story, unbelievable writing author.HOT! You nailed the hotwife scenario. Its so good to see the husband taking pleasure in seeing his wife getting pleasured. I am looking forward to reading all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When my girlfriend bought me a vibrating butt plug, I still had no idea she was worshiping BBC. She put it in me before we had 'the talk' and as she finished explaining how much better Jerome is in bed, she pressed a button and buzzed my back door really hard. I was hooked from then on, and chug cock with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous