All Comments on 'Fun in the Pool'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
older women maske great lovers

I would like that to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree... Why

Great story, but I agree... Why would you want to fuck an older women in the ass unless she asked you to?? I would much prefer to stick my cock in a nice wet pussy. MMM.. good story anyhow. Would love to read about future meetings with these ladies.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years agoAuthor
Whoa!

Holy man, please calm down, folks. Remember, this is MY fantasy, not yours. Literally. And, just because you personally don't fantasize about the same exact things I do doesn't mean I'm an "asshole" and / or an "amateur writer", does it? If you thought the color green was better than the color blue I wouldn't call you an asshole, that's 100% your personal opinion. Wow, I simply can not believe that someone would post a comment, anonymous of course, and call me an asshole for having a particular fantasy! WOW. Sigh..

Sorry folks if I've offended anyone, but once again, these are 100% MY fantasies, not yours. If you don't agree with my personal fantasies please don't post negative feedback! That doesn't make any sense! It's like going to a rock-n-roll concert and complaining that they didn't play country music. I apologize if anyone was offended.

LITTLEBUM2002LITTLEBUM2002over 10 years ago
great story, love the anal

I love anal sex as well. Glad to find it in a Cougar story. And those guys are nuts: why would you want to fuck only a pussy when an ass is tighter?

shadoblivionshadoblivionover 10 years ago
keep on going and keep up the anal theme!

Dont listen to those anonymous douches! This story is great and I hope you continue his adventures in the asses of cougars. taking a woman in the ass is one of the greatest joys a man can experience and I lord knows I wouldve done the same thing if I was this kid. keep it up, this is great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My dream set up

BUT, let's not kid ourselves. I would LOVE this but in real life i would be wondering about disease. Even if i didn't usually wonder i would in this ultra easy set up.

Sighing here, not sure what is better, open fantasy or restricted reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Neighbor

I had an erotic experience like this with my 72 year-old downstairs neighbor when I was 40. We'd been neighbors for about 4 months, and I'd helped her with a few things in her apartment. One night I went to the jacuzzi and was delighted to find here there. She looked amazing in her one-piece bathing suit, and after a wine buzz, she became flirtatious and started feeling my cock. When her thighs touched my cock, I went instantly erect. She loved every inch of my big thick cock, and we ended up at her place, where I fucked her to 3 orgasms, then spurted all over her tits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh god that's so good

My god, that was amazing! I was disappointed the Mystery Woman on the Towel didn't come into play, but I'm glad to see you have written a part two! This Part 1 is amazing!!! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuttcheeks777@buttcheeks777
600 Followers
Tall, slim male who's always horny and up for anything with anyone.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES