All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 01'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
biNHguybiNHguyover 10 years ago
very descriptive...

I live this on a regular basis...made my mouth water !

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Well written. This reminds me of the first time I sucked a cock. Your description of everything was what I felt. I knew right away that I was a cocksucker. While I would not turn down a man if he wanted to recpricate, I get my real pleasure from being a cocksucker. I love it.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'The Walls of Prejudice, Fear, and Denial Were Collapsing Around Me.'

This is a compelling narrative of the thoughts and actions of an active cock sucker. The writer's emotion and imagery take the reader on a voyeuristic journey. Both erotic and thought provoking, this well crafted artful story is memorable.

oldauthoroldauthorover 10 years ago
Superior writing!

My compliments to your ability as an author. Your descriptions of not only the physical act, but the primary character's thinking, made his experience my own. I can't wait to read your next installment!

forfun44forfun44over 10 years ago
Well Done!

It's always a great story when you can relate to it. I myself am happily married, but love to suck cock. Keep up the great writing.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Beautifully written

I loved it for several reasons. The first is that it is well written and beautifully graphic. The second is that it reflects my feelings about the cock exactly! Thank you so much for sharing.

xxxphoenix72xxxphoenix72over 10 years ago
Wow

Wonderfully written piece, very descriptive and, as others have said, mimics perfectly my own thoughts on the subject, well done indeed!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Need to hear more

This is the finest story of a first experience with fellatio have ever read.

The writing is excellent with extremely vivid graphic descritpions of the physical and emotional aspects.

I sincerely hope the author continues to tell us about his expeiences beyond his first taste of cock. It's encouraging to note that the story is titled Ch 01.

Chapter 02 can't come too soon.

debeardebearover 10 years ago
Loved Your Story

I am a big fan of M2M first time cock sucking stories. In fact I have written a few and posted them on this very site. I loved the graphic description...I can remember thinking some of the same things you describe when I sucked my first cock. Keep it up.

oldsteveoldsteveover 10 years ago
My First

Yours was the first story I chose when entering this site - I am very glad I did! It was both erotic and beautiful, and I thank you for writing it.

As an older man whose own cock has 'given up the ghost' my mouth could still be of some use to others I believe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
memories

Like you I was first introdused to cocksucking by my father and while it was not plesant, it set me up to being a cocksucker and when I was young I sucked a lot of cock at adult book stores and theatres. I miss sucking cocks sometimes and love to read the adventures of other cocksuckers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is the truth

The awe-full truth: addiction to cock is normal, natural and satisfying, once you clear away the garbage that lies between you and the object of your repressed desires. It has nothing to do with whether you like women sexually or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nice story.....good suggestion to start at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want to experiance sucking cock so much, I often edge untill I get a good flow of pre cum which tastes like the fabled necter from the gods. I like my own cum also so know that when I finaly get my first tast directly from a cock I will love it. I started having this desire after watching vidios of women getting their faces fucked by men, I love the thought of gaging and chocking a a lare cock as a man fucks my face as he does a pussy. I read your newest chapter and it was great as was this one.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
You strike a Cord of Truth

Until you have sucked a cock, you do not realize the power, attraction, addiction that comes from pleasuring someone else with out any thought of your own orgasm.

My favorite cocks to suck are guys that are straight. But the very greatest is sucking of anonymous straight guys sleeping, (In the military service) Their responding to your mouth, as you feel their soft cock going rock hard and then throbbing, and even pushing into your mouth as their deep into a sexual dream. I've been able to do that over a dozen times without the person waking up. A truely amazing experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That

That happens more often than not! Thanks for the story

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 10 years ago
What makes this creation Superior?

There are not enough high praises for this author. My opinion! I continue to enjoy and be amazed with all the mental process this author presents; that many of us experience with each new adventure. Too many write that it's all in the few minutes during execution; when the real joy and pleasure comes from the anticipation, the giving and the hours and years of reflection. This series is a Must Read to gain a truth-filled vision of of life's best experiences ... known by those who invest quality time with the Giving! This series is a tribute to loving partners everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm straight, but after reading this, I definitely want my cock sucked by a guy, and maybe I'll even try it myself. Sounds so good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I to like cock sucking. What I love most is the swallowing of hot fresh come, a real treat for me. Keep enjoying it as I do once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best descriptions of sucking I've read

I too was exposed to the delight of sucking at an early age. My young friend and I were 10 or 11 when he challenged me to suck him, and he'd suck mine. The instant my lips closed around his erection, I was hooked.

At first dry, over the next few months, our climaxes became wet with small ejaculations of weak cum. Gradually they increased in volume. From the beginning I loved the feel, taste, and smell of a male body.

Around age 14, he stopped sucking but would jack me to a conclusion after I sucked him off. Between then and 16, I met two other boys who continued my education. the high point was spending the night with my older friend, who I didn't know was gay, to be introduced to the full range of gay sex. In the months that followed, I would allow him to fuck me, my preference was to suck him to conclusion and taste his semen. It ended when my family moved to a town some hours distant and we lost contact.

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 9 years ago

I was introduced to sucking cock at a very early age by my friends much older brother. Reading this brought back memories of very hot sessions of me servicing him.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cocksucking

i was initiated into cocksucking in our local park toilets by an older man when I was 16 ....he was very patient and obviously smitten with my girlish looks and figure

After fondling me at the urinal,he led me into a vacant toilet stall wher he stripped me naked and had me sit on the seat as he fed what seemed like a a salami into my mouth..oh the pure joy ...for both of us

Once he had cum ,he told me to swallow ( which I did ) and after dressing told me to meet him back there the next day

I went the next day ..and many more times after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So hot

I am so turned on by reading your story, I am not gay, and am married but now I think I have just turned bisexual. I really want a mans cock in my mouth. I don't find men attractive but the thought of sucking cock, wow. I want in on it.

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldover 8 years ago
Great realistic stories

If you are Gay, or a cocksucker, this author has a true handle on sucking cock for me.

Men should spend a lot of time with a cock in their mouth and our stories hero does.

For bi curious this would work as an erotic how to be a great cocksucker or for the cuckold locked in chastity men this is worth studying.

It's great reading on a fun topic.

precummerprecummerabout 8 years ago
Great read.

One of the best descriptions of sucking cock I've ever read. makes me want to try it sometime.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
so hot

I love sucking cock, you make me want to do it forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loce to Suck Cock!

This story brough back memories of my child hood, I started sucking cock at about 8 years old, some older guys forced me to do it and I loved it, I have been sucking cock ever since and I am now 73 years old, I love the feel of a cock in my mouth , just feels great running my tough over the head and tasting the pre-come. I do enjoy a mouth full fo come and a big cock in my mouth and down my throat. Hell I am hot now ! Need a cock to suck !

wbrad13wbrad13over 7 years ago
Am Curious

Anonymous, my age is also 73 and just recently joined Literotica. Read Chapter 01 and found that it stimulated my interest in the art of cocksucking.

As a youngster I had a couple of failed close encounters, but have never had a M2M episode.

In other words my three significant components remain M2M virgin territory.

After reading the story I am looking forward to having the failed encounters corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW... Now I Am Curious

One of the best stories that I have ever read on Literotica. I am 64, and straight male but think I might have to try this. Story was very believable and descriptive. Thank you for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've thought about it

My wife has went through menopause and her sexual desire dropped from wife open to not even an idle. We go months without any sex at all.

Because of that and after realizing it wouldn't change, I jokingly suggested I needed to find a cocksucker. Her answer was fine, she didn't care. A few months later, I learned about CL having ads.

I read those ads for a couple years until I saw 'the' one that interested me. It was made by a guy about 10 years older them me and was interested in the same thing as me. I contacted him, he had 3 others flake out and we agreed to meet and talk. It was really something, I was afraid I might have a heart attack where he couldn't hold still!

We made a date and he didn't show up. I agreed to host at my house since his wife was retired. A week went by where he didn't respond, the an email came in. He had flaked out and wanted to try again. I suggested another meeting, he said the following morning was perfect for him to show up at my house.

He pulled in at exactly the appointed time, 10 a.m. He came in and after a bit of small talk, he suggested we get to it. He had a fantasy and I was his toy. We sat on the couch and he began fondling me through my jeans. Pretty soon my jeans and underwear was off and he began actually touching my cock! I was so scared I couldn't get totally hard but it was enough for him. His mouth went over it and he sucked on the head very gently. It was almost enough to make me cum!

He continued sucking me, deeper and deeper and the sounds he made were explanation enough. He was loving it as much as me! Now, the first time we met, I made it plain my fantasy was to have him suck my cock and to swallow. Holy shit did it feel good as he sucked and enjoyed the flavor of my cock. After ten minutes or so he took just the head of it into his mouth and began jacking my shaft. Not more than a minute later, I could feel it about to go!

I came like no other time in my adult life. It seemed to just keep going. He sucked me through it, having let go with his hand and my spasms went on for close to sixty seconds. He drew all sorts of guttural sounds out of me and I finally relaxed while he finished me. I was totally soft when he pulled away and he had cum in his pants!

When we began talking again, I realized his mouth was empty. He'd swallowed it all! Every so often he would run his tongue around and he mentioned my flavor was still in his mouth. He liked it and wanted to savor the taste.

After about a half-hour, of sitting around and talking, he leaned over and took my cock in his mouth again. He sucked me to at least as hard as before and lay crosswise on the couch with his head in my lap. I lay back with porn on my computer and watched video of women masturbating while he sucked and suckled me. I'd say it took about fifteen minutes and I was beginning to hunch up against his mouth. A good part of the video came on about that time and I began squirting into his mouth again. He stayed with me until I was too sensitive and just held it in his mouth. I could feel him swallowing around it and his tongue curling around my glans. He milked my cock with his hand and sucked around the rest in the shaft. For a bit I thought he wasn't going to stop!

That was the first of many times. He's retired, I'm retired and my hard working wife continues with her job, not caring that my cock is being sucked thrice each week and usually for two sessions each time. More than once after he sucked me twice, I would jack off until ready to cum and he will go down on it and let me jettison my load into his mouth. I have to be prepared for my cock to be beyond sensitive that third time.

I hope this continues for many more years. The guy loves to suck and swallow cum. I like to be sucked on and cum in his mouth. It really doesn't get any better than that!

aden46yaden46yabout 7 years ago
Never thought I woudl...but I did and loved it

Great story and excellent series.

As a younger man I turned away from the normal boy sharing experiences out in the woods. So, I never thought I had a gay thought in my mind, and certainly not a gay bone in my body. Wrong!

While on travel I discovered ABS and enjoyed getting hard I liked playing with the few offered tits and pussies I lucked out with in Vegas, Dallas and Denver. But the guys always outnumbered the girls. I surrendered and I found I was checking them out, and getting a rush from the exposed cocks and the sights and sounds of guys enjoying each other. So, after a few years of infrequent opportunities I visited an ABS in Denver, and was offered a cock through a glory hole. I felt it, I tasted it, I blew it, and I swallowed...hoping I would not die. I was hooked. Since then I have found buddies on gay websites, in theaters, and once in a hotel. My gaydar is not on most of the time, but I am opening it up. In the past 20 years I have become hooked. I love women, but now love men. I like giving and getting.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Hawt

I adore sucking cocks

Metoo1202Metoo1202about 6 years ago
I wish it was me

I've only sucked a couple times but I really want me-too1202

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great cocksucking story

I loved your story and can't wait to read the others you have online. I am a cocksucker too and loved the way you described his thoughts ad he was sucking the cock. I have only been sucking cock a few years, sucking my first cock at age 62 and wishing I had tried it years ago.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 5 years ago
Great story,

I love sucking cock too....your story brought back many memories.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
So Real

Your story seemed so real. A horny husband in need of his cock being sucked and a man who loves sucking. I imagine the end is completely realistic. Once a man cums, sex is over... pants on and gone. Well written and highly erotic.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I wish it was easier to find straight married men that just wanted their cock sucked. I would be happy to help them without getting anything in return.

gcs2718gcs2718over 3 years ago
So hot!

This story got me so hard. There's no sexual experience any better than meeting with another man just to suck his cock. Watching him take it out, half hard already and knowing in only moments I'll be on my knees taking him into my mouth. You described so well the thrill of being a wanton cocksucker.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
Yes I do Like Ir!

Great story!!! Not the same as my story, but nonetheless excellent!

I languished for years wanting to suck a cock but didn’t. When I finally did, I was hooked. I was married and I loved it. My first cock was a TS. She was great. I then discovered adult book stores and there was no end of heterosexual guys that wanted to get sucked. I have sucked somewhere between 50 and 100 guys over the years with no desire for reciprocation (I wish I had kept track of all the cocks I have put into my mouth). I just love an anonymous guy cumming in my mouth. I seldom swallow but I do really enjoy a hetero guy cumming in my mouth. I enjoy the thought that I am sucking a married guy knowing that his wife won’t give him the pleasure that I do. My greatest pleasure is seeing the guy in the store after sucking him off and saying “Thanks!”

I want to read more of your many stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wow the other comments sait all

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 years ago

I am so happy for him that he was able to overcome the bad experiences he had as a child and to me able to finally enjoy the pleasure of sucking a man's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its certainly a unique pleasure, sucking cock for cum, worshiping phallus. There's no need for reciprocation, no need for anal, no need to even respect the guy, much less like him. You respect the cock. You service dick. If he's straight, so much the better. Doesn't matter, he's just fucking your head, fucking your face. Enjoy it while it lasts. Savor his penis, sucking on your purpose until he blasts. Because once he cums in you, he's done with you. Dick puts you in a trance, but once he spews in you, he's zipping up his pants. I just want to swallow his nut, fuck the romance.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy4 months ago

Thanks. A great introduction to what I see as a very lengthy series! Your character and I shared the experience of enjoying being naked in an adult theater, with discretion. Amazingly, what happened to your character was nearly identical to what happened to me. Great memory for me. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. This series mirrors my own experience I to am only attracted to women yet when I reflect on my best sexual encounters, it's always me on my knees with poppers and a silver daddy cock in my mouth. It used to fill me with guilt and confusion. At least now I know I'm not alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous