All Comments on 'Out Of The Past'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dull story

magmaman you have gone brain seniled.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

I like your style.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Actually Exciting

I wish I had two women protecting me from killing someone. Nice tale about love and fidelity.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
Love your stuff

Stories have to be plausible to be interesting, and your stuff is always interesting, well-written, and rings true as hell.

I feel like I am reading "The Autobiography of Magmaman -- The Later Years" and I love it and would buy it as a book.

Watch out for logging trucks, stay healthy, and keep writing at least until you can put it all together. I'm serious as hell. My widowed father in law got lucky when he was 85 and that gave a lot of us younger folks a lot of hope for the future.

In many LW stories, and in real life, many people hang on in loveless marriages in quiet desperation because they can't imagine ever finding anything better. Your story gives us all hope. Keep it up.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MEN ARE SO GREATFUL FOR THEIR MATES SEXUAL PROWESS

but unconcerned about how she came by it. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Stupid nerd asshole and two good women

5*****

BTW I have a story (on SOL), where my wife character defended her husband more drasically.........

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good Read as Always

MGM that was a hilarious story and at the same time a sobering one. Doc MacKenzie was a real asshole. And the girls knew how to defend their territory.

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
Thanks for another great read

As always you have given us an entertaining glimpse into your life or something like it. Thanks for writing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Observational Melange

There was a little bit of nearly everything to be had in this read. The part about the wife's ex-fling & his graceless attempt to 'reconnect' really got the adrenaline flowing. Deb & July's team bounce of this oaf was a minor marvel in feminine interdependence. This was a definite little gem of a story.

The narrator's eyes are technically geriatric in terms of chronology. But the information gleaned and shared from those organs are like Deb & friend - prime all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The

Dumbest story I've ever read.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE PAST SHOULD ALWAYS REMAIN THERE

even if bad memories bring it to the present. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
couldn't stand to read it.

too many

one sentence

paragraphs.

AgroundagainAgroundagainover 7 years ago
I liked it a lot

5* Really! A cute and hopefully true story. If not there's a little devil inside you Magmaman.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good little story.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Just another story

Written by a feminist. At least use a feminine login name. Are you ashamed your a woman?

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Not seeing the issue here. If a woman can handle the guy on her own, let her at him.

The humiliation would have been more damaging than a fistfight, anyway.

Don't need to square up to every asshole on principle; only when it counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One has to be 65 to apply for Medicare!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

#kirei8, are you ashamed that you do not understand the difference between a contraction and an adjective?

Should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...