All Comments on 'Bred'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
A REREAD

I AM REREADING THIS SERIES IT A SHAME YOU STOPPED THE SERIES IT COULD JUST GO ON AND ON AS IT IS GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A excellent story

Very well done but the story could have been emblished at the start and extened the interaction of your characters. I whish I could write as well as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Surprise seduction

A well told and graphic description of being forcibly impregnated,

and getting to love it. Surely this deserves a continuation, this could run & run, Many thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

8/10 would fap again. however it goes between her being a virgin and comparing him to her boyfriend. A little confusing.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 13 years ago
Good, but

You made a very catching mistake. At one point, you said the girl and her boyfriend always used condoms when they made love.

A few paragraphs later, you said "Of course, I cried as my virginity was now completely claimed by this stranger…this rapist."

That threw the whole story off for me.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 13 years ago
Good, but...

You made a very catching mistake. At one point, you said the girl and her boyfriend always used condoms when they made love.

A few paragraphs later, you said "Of course, I cried as my virginity was now completely claimed by this stranger…this rapist."

That threw the whole story off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Must of been giving oral when they used a rubber. Great story, like it a lot. Icemaden

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
opinion

i think what the author meant by virginity was the fact that the girl had never had sex bareback....so in a way it was her bareback/cum inside virginity that was taken....of course that ir only what i believe...

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Weird...

but quite a worthy read. A different reading adventure. But still -- really weird. Take care...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You should add a part where he comes back.

magee113magee113almost 11 years ago
Different...

I had hoped that he would continue to breed her, possibly adding different elements. Good just the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

awhhhh that's sad!he just dumps her?come on!:((((((

blahblahblah69blahblahblah69over 9 years ago
Continue please!

Please continue !! Does he go looking for her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wtf

Who the hell enjoys this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
..

i enjoy this ;3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Second part?

Make a part two!

This is amazing!!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
he- a walking talking breeding factory!!;))Awesome breeding sops for his rape victim....for birthing his baby daughter?!! ;))gush...what over the top,overfantasies!!;))

These non con story rapists have such a gala time knocking up unwilling female victims and scooting...dont they?!;))and the female victim's are so gushy mushy and gaga over bearing and nurturing these babies?!;))as though they were the most blessed breeding factory under the sun ever since he knocked her up..isn't it!! ;))

and here the lady writer makes this rapist kindly leave $100,000 and a Chevy car,on his indefinite disappearance day and the day of setting her free from captivity...so that she takes tenderest care of their new born daughter Amy(mama had no say in the naming even!!) !! ;)) what a breeding sop...er perk!! ;)) Story could have been called 'Perks for birthing my baby daughter-for my dear rape victim!!';))

what exactly is your male lead upto Madam Authoress?! ;)) appear as some ' tragedy forced him to become a rapist' non con hero in next chapters to this story?! ;))though an attempt to stick to realism, the beginning one or two paragraphs of your story too gross!!

i never criticise or appreciate without thoroughly reading the whole story....so plz avoid the cliche 'if you dont like it why do you read it?'..blah blah!! ;))

but much of your story interestingly and intriguingly different to all and sundry non con!! ;)) with greatest ease you leave a yearning for at least 1 or 2 next chapters!!:))your writing has that X-factor to excite passionate reactions to it!! :))Quite a plus!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking for Anonymous Email Friends Black Rough Lowlife Bad Boys Thugs

can anyone email me true stories or videos or comics about black bad boys who are poor rough lowlife bullies thugs forcing orgasm on pretty white or asian lady bosses, teachers, faithful housewives, policewomen, execs, businesswomen, etc. molesting violating them humiliating them, breeding them against their will, turning them into bitches sluts sex slaves housemaids milking cow, devouring their earnings savings, etc.

i have been molested before so please don't ask about me, i just feel a deep throbbing deep down, whenever i read true stories or black comics and watch videos those things happening. The feeling of being wronged but why it gives some reluctant arousal!

email it to me at virgintsik1@gmail.com

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
We need more stories like this!

This short but excellent story needs more like it. The mother of 3 of my children approached me explicitly about breeding. Her then husband; didn’t want to give her a child, so she divorced the impotent twit. She was ovulating and asked for my seed. She was very attractive and had wide hips. What my mother called a “natural mother”: born to breed.

She wanted me to ride her bare back and make her pregnant. It wasn’t necessary to marry just breed her! I gave her multiple orgasms and my baby batter.

After she started to get big with child she needed sex everyday.

When our first child was born she begged me to suck her tits and her milk while I fucked her.

Her favorite thing was to nurse a child while I pleasured her.

She wanted more children right away.

She wanted her daughters to be breeders too.

Breeding is very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she mentioned her boyfriend only using a condom in the dark

then she

was a virgin ?

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
providing for the next generation.

It is an interesting story, though somewhat similar to a real life event that happened in Ohio a few years back, this more humane rendition has a bit of the sparkle of the classical roman folk tale of the rape of the sabine women. Like the story of the Sabine women, Bred has somewhat of a normative purpose: creation and providing for the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Followup idea

Later on, when the daughter becomes a teenager, where the guy comes back to collect her for the same purpose.... Possibly letting the mother watch.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88over 2 years ago

No offence, but how could her captor take her virginity if she had already been having sex with her boyfriend (you said they made love in the dark, remember)? You can only take someone’s virginity if they’ve never had sex before. Did you perhaps miss sex-ed classes at school? If so, fair enough. But there’s little excuses otherwise. 😅🤷‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1778 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

SIMILAR Stories