All Comments on 'Hot Poker'

by littlejvj

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why??????

Why has no one ever written a comment. This story is a masterpiece = or perhaps a mistresspiece. One of the hottest I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
uhhh uhhh

Hott!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What A Piece Of Shit

Stupid slut threw away her life for this, Tim is also a idiot, this would never happen.

maxwell1985maxwell1985almost 14 years ago

great story, loved it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Stupid story

"ten inches long, and a full two and a half inches thick...I eagerly put it into my mouth"

Such cocks do not exist and, even if they did, a 2.5" thick would not go into her mouth. 2" thick would be a stretch.

Since the story is impossible, I rated it 1*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Classic

The interracial component of this tale is gratuitous, it seems to be there just to lend credibility to Kurt's endowment. Slapping a woman's clitoral hood area while either you or another is poised at 'the gate' seems either impossible or very awkward or very elaborate (unless it is rear-entry, such as doggy or spoons!) - it also seems counterintuitive for relaxing any vaginal tension. Finally, the cervix provides seminal access from the vagina to the uterus and Fallopian tubes, but is NOT in-line with the vagina (designed that way on purpose by Mother Nature!) If a Dude has three inches more than a Dolly's excited vaginal length, either three inches will stay out, or extreme pain and damage will ensue, and 2.75 inches will stay out - shortly to be followed by 100% staying out!

In this story, Hubby is very underdeveloped...the story would be almost as hot if, early on, he was called out for a work emergency. His future with Sweety is very shaky IMO, given her willingness to push the envelope and his difficulty in setting and enforcing limits. She may appreciate his 'allowing her space to express herself' in this episode, but she will also reflect on his perceived lack of strength (to say nothing about her new-found delight with getting stuffed!) Overall, a very hot story which could use good editing, both for mechanics (spelling and grammar) and plot line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another sick niggers fantasy.

Damn tow animals ! "1*".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Loved the story not rushed but told at a good pace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So after this

Tim is now what a, oh yeah a WACC. because she is never going to want him again and no matter if she did let him he will never get it out of his mind how she reacted to black boy and how she now lays there board with him, almost saying "hurry up Timmy boy I have to go get fucked by real cocks".

Year later Tim is single and slut is walking the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In The Realrld

As Tim returned from the restroom he saw Kurts' hand under her dress and on her knee. Still sober, he is no dummy, he knew this guy was putting the make on her AND she wasn't stopping it or trying to be discreet in any way.

He kept calm and watched how this would unfold and when she didn't once try to stop things, he waited until she was going crazy with Mr. Master and then he would have quietly walked out, checked himself out and gone home.

Being risky, fun loving, adventurous and sexual in public was exciting but should end with husband only!

Someone else wrote, Tim ended up divorced (I totally agree - too bad), she obviously had no qualms about having sex with exciting guys and she would ultimately end up working as, if she was lucky - an escort, but most likely the Bunny Ranch, another whore house or walking the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was HOT!

My wife and I loved it. Dirty minds think alike...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Typical

Typical sick throbbing bbc LW garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Divorce then a BBC whore for the rest of her life

Love these writers who have a fetish for turning white wives into black whores. Not sure the story would have a happy ending and pretty sure the husband who have her packing her bags that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"A conservative woman..." lol. The author has to pretend this story isn't about low rent trailer trash, because nobody gives a damn about pigs rolling around in mud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice Little Cock Tease Wife!

My wife loves these 'cock tease' type of stories and yours was one of the best we have ever read. My wife is a born cock tease. So, we have played in ways that were simliar to this.

My wife loves big, think, stray cock, and since she is gorgeous, she can find plenty of it. I usually am with her, just like Tim was in your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a nasty ass whore and a pussy ass wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittlejvj@littlejvj
198 Followers
I'm a petite, 4'-11", 110 lb. high school teacher. I am very conservative until the bedroom door closes, and then I love to let my long, blonde hair down. Years ago, my husband introduced me to an interracial porn video (ivory snow girl, behind a green door,) look it up ...