All Comments on 'Two Wives Are Better...'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sweet!

One big happy poly family, I loved it!

~daisy~{M}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Nice Sexy Little Story

It makes for pleasant reading and tells a sexy tale. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good job

great story, i tried this in real life with mixed results. i love your happy ending, still writing mine.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Very normal and erotic animal behavior

This should be the norm for all married couples. How erotic! I am envious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting conception

If we introduce Don87654 to Christie052780, what will we get? Good karma and little else until Don gets some good friend to impregnate her and then we'll have JPB34567! These two were made for each other! She is his wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Farfetched

It is a bit too farfetched for my liking. the writing style was boring and not enough detain in the sex.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Very erotic and natural....And a lot sweetness

I'd like to see a continuation on this one. Perhaps you could write some extra chapters about the lives together as the pregnancies developed and how Doug keeps making babies in both of you, or how you might be living nude all the time in your home and back yard, and fucking at will? Christie, I'd love to give you my low sperm count cock to luxuriate in as I shoot my cum into your depths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs fleshing out.

This story was enjoable, but all of the relationship delevopements happened way to quick. Also you hinted at some FF action during the wedding night defflowering, but never followed up on it and that was really dissapointing, especially as you had that whole bit about tension that ended up being not lesibian tension but jealousy that was way to easily overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story I've ever read

WOW, I must say this is the single best thing I've ever read on Internet. You have such a beautiful and sweet writing style and you really have a gifted skill in bringing out emotions and eroticism with words. I hope to see more of your stories like this. I loved every this story by every word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a good & sensible story I ever had read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1774 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...