All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mom'

by ilovematurewomen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrible

Immature rambling. Words omitted. Horrible crap.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
so, in her 40's she is an old woman?

Good thing for her you are there for her with you imaginary over sized weapon of minimal intrusion. You don't have a clue, your writing skills prove it! You write like an immature teenager who failed English! When you are 50 revisit this story and see if you feel the same about older women.

IteronVIteronVabout 10 years ago
1 of many things....

Women aren't OLD at 40, I'm a man whose always thought of old women as being in the early 60's to 100.

Just because a Woman is forty means NOTHING, She still a very Sexual

creature and ever bit a Horny as her teen, 20 and 30 year old counter parts.

Since i was 13, I've Loved Older women, I respect my mom but, I Wanted to screw the hell out of ever other older woman NOT related to me.

erebustitan43erebustitan43about 5 years ago
this is a common theme.......

Never bunch up story with action and dialogue.

separate the Story from the Action and separate the action from the dialogue.

in the continuing story, you grouped story to dialogue to action.

they need to be separated, "story, what is happening. then Dialogue, what the characters are stating, the Action, what the characters are doing or what is happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous