All Comments on 'Horny Wife'

by mamaof3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

This is how a loving married couple should be. Totally devoted to pleasing each other.

masterslave00masterslave00over 10 years ago

I hope you will continue writing. I loved this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Married Lovers

having fun. Quick and to the point.

Winzip042109Winzip042109over 10 years ago
Quick and to the POINT !!!

Nice !!!

I want to have my unconcerned wife read this.

She might get some pointers!!!

And none of this mamby pamby "NO Name" responses"

For others reading this

"have some balls - show your name"

Thank you

WZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now this is how its supposed to be

Just the man and wife alone in the bedroom. That's how its supposed to be.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years ago
Holy crap do I feel stupid...

The last comment was for my own story. I was working on two comments at the same time, and cut and paste the reply into the wrong one. Please ignore the previous comment, it was intended for my story, Heads I Win, Tails She Loses.

Sorry mamaof3. No long built up explanation for this story.

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it, and appreciate the effort. There's always room for Truly Loving Wives (TLW) stories. We don't have nearly enough of them. Stories like yours are heart-warming, and in a category that most commonly deals with cheating, cuckolding, betrayal, and slut-wives, they are belief confirming.

Thanks for a pleasant tale about a TRULY loving wife. I've gotta think that 'papaof3' is a very lucky man. Please keep writing.

TTT

mamaof3mamaof3over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the great feedback. This is my first try at writing. I'm hoping as my stories go I'll get better! So thank you for reading! I do think papaof 3 is lucky but so am I. He is enjoying my new hobby!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

No cheating, swapping,and cucks, I'll take it all day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous