All Comments on 'A Loving Couple's Remedy Ch. 01'

by mntnman64

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

This I feel is a very good adult content "morsel". You didn't just jump in with the actual BDSM and had quite an intricate backstory, also I very much enjoyed the BDSM scene! Altogether keep up this way of writing adult content, I really was left feeling like Carla: wanting more! :)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very good

You spent a lot of time with the backstory yet still managed to keep your reader hooked - a very useful move if you can manage it - and you did, so very well.

I am looking forward very much to the final chapter - well done and full marks.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
wonderful tale

just lovely, please do not keep us waiting to long for #2

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bound for glory

Thank you for this very well written story. You have pulled me into this couples naughty little secret life. I'm already trying to imagine just how far this little sub will be taken (literally).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I did like your story, BUT I still have the words of a BDSMer floating before my eyes, that is something along the lines of "clueless amateurs getting hold of BDSM equipment has his 'red flag' for danger flying high". I have to give myself a 'mental slap' to remind myself its just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good start

He introduced the idea and gave her time. It works wherever you go from here will be a good progress

StephBBStephBB9 months ago

A great idea and story.. Resonates with some of my own relationship questions. Looking forward to the next chapters and his other stories. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous