All Comments on 'Daddy's Precious Present to Dani'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i want a daddy like that...

Holy fuck that was hot! It made me so wet and I came and came. Damn I wish a man would fuck me like that. It was sexy and sweet and loving and domineering and absolutely the hottest thing I've read in a long time.I loved how innocent she was and how her daddy was sweet, but got a little rough. Just how I like it. Do us all a favor and never stop submitting. Shit. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I want a daughter like that

It's a great story, it makes wish to have a daughter like her to love, to protect, and to have sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn hot!

I want a daughter like that too!

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
Oh Ya!

Daddy sure knows how to fuck his baby girl real good! mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great cumming !!

I loved it ! Gawd ! I cam e and came. I would love to get funcked by a man like this. I haven't cum like htis in ages !! pl keep writng and writing to make us keep cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn hot !!

I xam eand came ! Toooo gooood !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DADDY'S DANI

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING YOU CAN CUT ABOUT 40% OFF AND STILL GET THE SAME AFFECT AND BETTER STORY..........................................."R"..........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect Erotic Love Story

Every thought was necessary and a big tip of the sombrero to your talent. Looking forward to reading all your stories. thanks!

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerover 11 years ago
Poor Dani

This young girl's head is gonna be fucked up for sure! Calling the daughter a slut, fucktoy? Wow....!

Wtf102Wtf102over 11 years ago
Love it.!

I love this story.! Please write more.- maybe she ends up pregnant or her mother finds out..- LOVE IT.!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

I really liked this story.........

stormytimes2stormytimes2about 10 years ago
DADDY S GIRL

that was a great story, wow you kept my dick hard the whole time, I hope they continue playing before all good things come to an end.

ClaudiaTaleClaudiaTaleabout 7 years ago
Love this story.

I'm slowly working my way through your catalog. I'm so impressed, the detail, the fantasy. I had to -ah-hem- stop a few times in this story, it was so good. Thank you!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Details??

Loved it but it needed another part. Too many details left hanging. Like what happens when mom gets home and smells the sex on her sheets and finds the "leftovers"? What about the pictures he took with the digital camera and left on her bedside table? What about birth control? What about college?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
too bad

was a great story til he started degrading her by calling her slut up to then i thought he loved her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mother was a bitch....too bad it was 5 pages of fucking for under 24hrs.....writer had no other imagination....pity

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Who can love you better than your father? A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3417 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...