All Comments on 'Ultimate Taboo Ch. 02'

by Cuntrygyrl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet Sweet Story

Cuntrygurl,

I hope you add some chapters to this story.

I've read the 1st two and they were really good. Can't wait to read the last two, but I know they'll leave me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
do u really think this happened ..bullshit..

incest is sin..ur stories provoke others..watever u did..let it pass..jope u'll choose other stories to write like first time or others..but don't write incest..it stinks..i mean the incest not ur story.

AsuedeAsuedealmost 19 years ago
Mother-Son cum swallowing

Swallowing cum is good for Mom and her son. The Mother son incest is great. It's convenient and if practiced without guilt being laid upon anyone it's fun and should continue even after marriage or coupling with others.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 18 years ago
incest is the best

don't listen to that asshole you did a hot job in this story incest is alot better then any other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Nice !!

I agree with juan, that asshole isstupid. if he didn't like it, then why the hell did he read it ?? f*cking freak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
asshole

if that guy thinks incest is so crap in sinful- then why is he reading it? surely that's partially sinful also, don't listen to the stupid prick- your story was great, keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice,predictable story, but . . .

It would be easier to read if you used paragraphs properly. Try to find an editor to help you organize the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A very loving mother

The mother clearly loved her boy and wanted to teach him the pleasures of sex since he had no experience. Parents make the best sex-ed teachers...I know my daddy taught me well and gave me great pleasure. He still does, even though I'm married and my husband is fantastic about accepting it. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter.

LdyknghtLdyknghtover 16 years ago
I want more!

CuntryGirl,

Im active with my own kids and I know how much it means to them and me. I love the way you tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good incest

As I read your story my cock got hard. That's how I know whether an incest story is working for me. If more mothers sucked their sons' cocks, it would be a more fun and happy world. Thanks for the jack-off material. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved your story, keep them cumming

Thanks for taking the time to write this story, it turned me on immensely. Incest between consenting parties is not a sin, it can bring affection into lonely lives like these two in the story. It's also great jackoff material for those of us with incest fantasies and experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice One

Looks like you have a good story going here, I loved it.To the person who went on about incest being wrong, why did you read it ? Incest with your mother is a real turn on, so keep writing.

formazeformazeover 15 years ago
God this has me hard!

Great story! I'm hard and throbbing like she had just about gotten me ready to orgasm. Thank you! God I'm horny now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"a more fun and happy world"

I've read all four chapters of your excellent series, but I'm commenting here, because I was struck by the post below. The commentator remarked that if more mothers sucked off their boy's cock it would be a more fun and happy world. Truer words were never spoken! Look, down deep the mother wants it and her son SURE wants it! Mothers have a deep affection for their grown son's hefty dick and well-filled balls. A boy of 18 or 20, say, has to unload his balls a few times a day, and he knows the most comfortable and convenient place to spurt his creamy sperm is right in his own mother's mouth. (Even better would be up her twat, but that's another story.) Imagine a world where a horny young lad never ever has to jerk it but just go to his mom, present his stiff young prick to her and let his mother take loving care of it with her warm maternal mouth! Not the slightest awkwardness or embarrassment, just a boy plugging his needy dick in his mother's face, and knowing that his loving mom's eagerly waiting to drain his hot young balls! What a beautiful world that would be!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice mom

Jerry should be very good to his mother for her treating him to a blow job. He needs to get over being shy around his mother and start acting like an adult around her.

He needs to do a hell of a lot more than just cleaning the the house, he should give her some head too.

Love2pleaseawomanLove2pleaseawomanalmost 10 years ago
Great

My cock is still stiff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very hot

loved it!

however, "lightening" means to make things lighter. "lightning" is the arc from cloud to ground. common misspelling. keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous