All Comments on 'Little Red Ch. 02'

by InsatiableEbony

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
wotmewotmeover 10 years ago

more please and let Drew get some of his own treatmeant please

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Still very good,

but you do need an editor or something. Just minor mistakes but some around here will freak out over them. A little longer would be nice too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alittle disappointing since first chapter was so great

Don't rush things between Markus and Patricia! Allow the characters to interact some first and please get an editor/someone to read before you post. Its your story do you but I'd love for the cook to find Patricia recovering in bed the conversation would be great amongst them regarding who Markus Jed(b) truly is and what he does in his study? Is he searching for a cure or does he like being a werewolf (much, much later on), the violent relationship she has with her boyfriend and the self esteem issues, the background story as to how she got to be there in Minnesota with her boyfriend instead of staying in North Carolina?? Let her struggle with the option of going back to her boyfriend. Maybe he's had a brief change of heart, he behaves and they have this amazing sex scene? Maybe he's tired of Patricia throws her things out and she returns to find he has moved on with another woman? Maybe in the days she's recovering at the estate her boyfriend finds where she works, demands to see her, slaps the cook and is confronted with Markus who reveals his true self? Maybe I need to shutup and see what happens next. Either way I'd like to read more of this, cool story.

kedoh75@gmail.com (if you need a proofreader I'm available)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful !!!!

I love the story so far ! And were it is going ! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story so far

This is a good story. However, you need a proofreader. There are several spelling and punctuation errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
looooovvvveeee it!

Hope you don't stop like some people! Keep em coming lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So poorly written I won't be back, get an editor.

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

Wow, I do agree with everyone about a proof reader, but after reading your bio saying you're dyslexic...all I can say is well done, but maybe get someone to help with the proof reading.

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 10 years ago
I like it

Please continue this story. We re amateur writes, so of course there will be mistakes. Don't let that stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

As I said after reading chapter one, you have obvious raw talent, but could use an editor. I see now you say you have dyslexia, which could explain the need for help with your writing.

I think you should seriously consider finding a really good editor. You have the kind of natural talent to make it worth someone's time to help.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dyslexia

All I can say is that your story totally kicks a$$ and you are my superbad hero writing this story with dyslexia! I for one will continue to read and enjoy your story, editor or no.

SkyfallSkyfallover 10 years ago
Hooked

Can't wait to read more!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

I love your story, impairment or not you ROCK!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 10 years ago

wow way too short, but I will keep coming back , this story is just that good I believe, yes an editor would be great or just someone to proofread for you or not hell don't matter I will still read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsatiableEbony@InsatiableEbony
86 Followers
My story Little Red was about a girl from the south, being that I'm from the south as well. During that time I decided to right my story in the way she/I would talk or think, causing the writing and grammar to not be proper they way people wanted it to be. I was young. Seeing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES