All Comments on 'Wife Whipping Fun'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 20 years ago
Fascinating!

This kind of reversal is neat! It's like a 180 from cuckolding, and hey, turnabout is fair play, right?

This is original- I get tired of the same nonsense of wimp hubby cuckolds and their dominant wives- finally, some revenge for the men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very kinky

I wouldn't want to be whipped like that, but it was a real turn on to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed it Greaty!

I foun it to be thought provoking. A very nic cane to the regular husand sub/cockhold. Keep writing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whipped wife

OH to bable to see her ehipped and made to watch him fuck anouther would be way fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cuckqueaning

I am a woman who is sexually submissive to her husband. I enjoy being bound and used for our pleasure, which usually involves the use of his belt on my ass while toys stick out of all my holes. I have recently fantasized about becoming a female cuck, and this story made me HOT! Of course, this could be one fantasy I might not be able to handle. I would be most interested in a story from the wife's point of view, about the jealousy, emotional pain, insecurity, and humiliation she feels at being ignored while her husband fucks a younger, hotter slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
myself as the wife

I love this story soooo much! As I am reading I am making myself the wife and really getting turned on! Please write more stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i am the same way

i am used in much the same manner & really enjoyed reading about it from someone else's perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sequel!!!!!!

This is such a hot and original story that I've been looking

Forward to the sequel ever since I read it the first time.

So how about it Phoenix?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
quick arousal

You got my cunt just streaming in such a short time. Loved it. Your story is hotter than stories that take forever before there's any fucking or eating or action of any kind. I think most readers are bored by them. You know how to get a girl aroused quickly!

Alice in Pasadena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Horny Wife

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I get so turned on reading this story! I would love to read more about this Wife Whipping PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more about sexual erotic details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

I'm thinking when he opened the door and she saw the wife there that she would have turned around and called a cab. No woman I know would have stuck around in that strange atmosphere. Too risky. Which makes this story unbelievable.

NorthsiderNorthsiderover 9 years ago
Cool story...

I loved it; the writer knocked this one out of the park. Loved her perspective, pacing of the story....and that it is incredibly fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I so want to confess the ploitical incorrectness

I whip my mistress. I re met an old friend. My wife was cold. I stayed because of the kids. Me and this lady were chatting. I told her that my marriage was sexually dead. I stayed because of the kids. I also was over it. I told her if ever I have a fling or an affair it will be to indulge my fantasies. I would spank her and make her wait on me in a bikini and any other things that took my fancy. Anyway 6 months went past and she sent me a message on face book to suggest coffee. We chatted a few times. My marriage still crap. She looked dowdy. long pastal dresses. She spoke about the demise of her marriage. her husband would not have sex with her. Would sleep as far over the other side of the bed as he could. He started an affair and so on.

I mused and repeated that if ever I had an affair, I would insist on the woman being submissive. I would spank and whip her and make her wear short skirts and so on.

Long story short, she said she was in lust with me. I was quite clear with her that I was just going to be looking after my fantasies. We kissed, hugged and I told her I was coming over to her house to spank her. That progressed to me whipping her. Each time the marks would last about 2 weeks. Sometimes the skin would be cut. I made her put on each item of clothing she had. If it was boring, she had to take it off and walk nude out to her wheelie bin and put it in there. Interestingly she started to buy skimpy mini skirts off ebay and even bought a vynal dress. Now she does not like the whipping. She does like a light spanking, that turns her on but whipping scares her but she submits.

troup54troup54almost 2 years ago

i absolutly love this story loved this story i feel very well written i will enjoy seeing more well done

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx4 months ago

Great story. It would have benefited from more detail about the whipping and the fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous