All Comments on 'Playing With Myself'

by MathGirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Delicious masturbation

Loved what you shared - so much is parallel to what I experience, but I've never put it into words! I sat here at work and surripticiously masturbated along with you - but without the glorious climax!!!! I'll masturbate on the commute home! I loved yout writting and I love masturbation. Jane - hotnursejane@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MULTIPLE PENATRATIONS

I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE ABOUT MEN AND WOMAN STRETCHING THEIR HOLES TO THE POINT OF BLEEDING AND ALMOST TEARING PUSSYS AND ASSHOLES WITH TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thank you

like someone else wrote, i love what you shared and it was very close to my own experiences. thank you for putting it in words.

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Holy Hell

That was hot -- yet in a charmingly realistic way. ~Imp

creamywhipcreamywhipover 15 years ago
so thats how you do it,hot story

hi your story is really great it got me very horny reading it a couple of times over

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
So that's how you do it

You really are a math girl, MathGirl--describing your arousal on semi-log graph paper. I found that interesting--but a little more scientific than necessary. Just lie back and enjoy the wonderful sensations without worrying about whether your orgasm is left or right of the Gaussian curve--but I did enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

my knob is so hard reading this, i need to go and take a nap and who knows i may play with myself at the same time dreaming all about you

xx

mcman54mcman54about 13 years ago
Beautiful

One of the most fantastically beautiful descriptions of female masturbation I've ever read. Really lovely. It provided me with much pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This is a really hot story. Just reading about those long orgasms has me going crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was SOOOO Hot!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I JUST LOVE to read, watch or hear ANYTHING to do with a sexy woman play with herself!!! That is the ULTIMATE turn on for me!! I LOVED This story! I HAVE to go jack myself off now... I am SOOOO fucking horny, I am gonna burst if I don't get myself off!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely

I enjoyed reading your analysis of your masturbation/excitement curve. I view my masturbation climaxes in a similar logical manner, but I think of it as climbing and plateauing. I love the feeling of being full, and sometimes i just have to have something, *anything* in me... But usually I don't. If I am empty at the moment of climax, I can clench really hard and hold the contractions so the orgasm plateaus and I keep coming. I can prolong the orgasm this way and if I hold on long enough, I will burst through the plateau in an explosive orgasm that makes my entire body convulse and makes me see fireworks. I can't and don't even want to have this level of O every time I masturbate but sometimes...

YesorNoxxxYesorNoxxxover 9 years ago

This is a beautiful description of your gorgeous little pussy. I love the part about your small little lips and the thing you do to your clit right before you come. I'm going to have to go jack off to this now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How very unusual

And very, very sexy.

Thank You

HP

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
I'm glad you did the math.

Comming before your ready, is that real. I've felt the different levals of orgasim with my wife.

One a day what a pleasant thought. See you tommorow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jade

Good story. I started playing with myself when I was about 10, I never told anyone until I was well into my teens, I even did it with a friend when at uni, I got given a vibrator by my sister as a joke for my birthday when I was 18, it become my best friend and I now have quite a collection, OMG do I have fun, I really like getting both holes filled and I a few toys for that one too.

usgator30usgator30over 3 years ago
I Love Masturbation

And evidently, you do too. I would assume that you like to make yourself cum almost as much as, if not more, than I love to make myself cum. I try for a daily cum but sometimes it;s just to much. I was hoping that you were still around and that maybe we could imbibe in some mutual masturbation if that would interest you. Let me know what you think. Willing to chat a bit if you want before we begin to "Cyber".

e mail me usgator30@yahoo.com Thanks, Gator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous