All Comments on 'My Roommate Wins'

by cardinalfan

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story ever

Love this!!!! I came 3 times! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Passive!!!

Why didn't he just fuck her in the ass or throat while Ty had her pussy, at least then he would be getting something... No woman wants a man who has no backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore these haters!!

Very hot story, please write more!!

Enjoyed your take on this.

Hot sex, cheating girlfriend with a boyfriend who is turned on by it.

The interracial angle. And of course the pregnancy!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

While I loved the story I have a few issues with it. In every interracial story out there the white guys are pussys. Not every guy would allow that to happen. If you make another interracial story can you add in the parts where the white guy fights back?

No complaining about the story, loved it. Just mix it up a little bit, step outside the predrawn box. (Two thumbs up!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ty should fuck Chris's mom too!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
I agree with Anonymous

Yes I agree with the anonymous comment below - Ty should fuck Chris's mum - put at least one healthy black baby in Chris's mother's married belly, Let Chris have a little black baby brother or sister, courtesy of Ty & his lovely black cock !!!!.

Loved the story, thank you.

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yeah

yeah ty fucks his mom and gets her pregnant chriss and dad team up and cut ty's dick off would be great

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Good story, but this is the reason why I don't like cuckold stories. Why is the guy getting cheated on such a bitch? If I saw my girlfriend fucking my roommate, I would beat his ass, not start beating off.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 9 years ago
Good story, well written, but...

I guess it depends upon the type of ending the reader goes for, although from what I've seen here, most cuckold stories, no matter what, are trashed anyway, no matter how they turn out, simply for being the stories they are. Personally I dislike ones that have a tragic ending like this. Granted, to say that in most stories like this the boyfriend or husband ends up staying with the girlfriend/wife and cuckolding agent yet in a subservial role of cunt licker/cleaner or maybe sissy maid, the fact that he is at least allowed to have that role and is willing to accept that role and thus becomes happy to have it because it keeps him in his girlfriend's/wife's good stead, in that manner tells a story that ends somewhat less tragically than this one, a story which is somewhat upbeat, though still a tale of humiliation and desertion. This story is basically about a guy who loses his girl and can't accept it and remains scarred for life. I can almost see this guy committing suicide some time down the line. But still it's a credit to the author that he brings these feelings to the fore. I just wish it had a more common ending because then "I" would have been a happier reader. :-) Again, nice bit of writing, though.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodabout 9 years ago
Well.......

First of all, your writing is great. Its making me rethink the plotlines of one of my stories though. Interracial stories are cool, but to many of us are writing them in messed up ways. It seems like white guys are always getting the short end of the stick (no pun intended). I can't think of any caucasian dude I know letting Ty get away with that stuff. The party would have been over as soon as he touched her on the dance floor. Not a knock against you by any means bro, just a general observation. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

gman13579gman13579about 9 years ago
the best story I've read

I love this story. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten off to this story. It's really what started me off on my own story writing. Thank you!

8teenholes8teenholesabout 9 years ago
5 stars

a few issues, great story otherwise. Gave you 5 stars to cancel out the idiots. Wish you had more material. A writer like you should definitely have more than one submission! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good one.

I personally liked the story. I do have to agree however with a previous comment that you seem to follow the whole "white pussy gets cheated on and does nothing " trope. But I cant blame an author for following established subjects. Other than hoping for a little more originality i think the story itself is written great. I really felt the emotions of all 3 characters. I loved the sex scenes, not to extremely long but very well detailed and raw. All the characters seemed very real and i can see this as a reality. I like the length (too many "writers" on here write some 1 page sex scene and call it a story!) it was long enough and not too long it got boring. Overall I loved it and i don't normally go for IR stuff. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Good story. Hot sex and nice ending.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
BBC Wins

BBC always wins. Its a force of nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Once you go black... ;)

That fic made me cum much harder than any BBC porn, the way Ty progressively claimed ownership of the slut Anna was absolutely genius even though I wanted Chris to stop them in the dancefloor stage only to see them fuck behind his back. Also a thing that is missing IMO is the way people see Chris as a cuckold and Ty as the hero in the campus, anyway good job at writing this because Anna deserved every piece of that divine cock ;)

naughtyrusguynaughtyrusguyover 4 years ago

Thanks so much for this wonderful stories. I have recently gotten into the stories with the girlfriends cheating the boyfriends. That's a great read. Thanks again

ImNIndyImNIndyabout 4 years ago
A Cardinal?

Is that cardinal i.e. U of L?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Hot story and got me to thinking

You see I am somewhat of a sissy with a 3 1/2 inch dickie when it is hard. Soft in often shrinks completely into me. Anyway I love to eat pussy but I have not been allowed to touch or even see my partners in about 3 years. I realize now it is because I could not make her cum with my dickie so she just doesn't want me touching her anyway. I realize after reading this that women will let real men who make them cum from fucking will let the men touch and do as they please because they know they will not spend the time afterwards frustrated. How many nights and day mine must have tried to forget her frustration at having to fake a climax so I would stop my pathetic attempts at being a man. One thing about being a sissy and giving a man what he wants is I know when he climaxes for real. The flow of his cum into me can not be fake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The sexiest story on this site!

Her body slowly convinced her that she wanted Ty. She tried to fight it so hard, but literally couldn't. The moment when Anna is about to change her mind - her dress starting to reveal her nakedness - was the moment where I truly believe she was about to resist. But then look what happened. She looked down and once more, took in the sight of THAT COCK. She saw it for what it was and gave herself to her boyfriend's tall, naked, powerful, black roommate. His to claim. And she got the best pleasure of her life! That night was so important for her and it was so beautiful to read about her experience climax after shaking climax.

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck49503over 3 years ago

Great story ... Goes to show how irelevent the white boy was in the end...just the way it should be, in story and in life

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeealmost 3 years ago

I love the ending. I was expecting the routine bad ending but you managed to close it pretty well.

Ty999Ty999over 2 years ago

I feel bad for Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is exactly how me and my wife got together, I was the roommate, best thing ever that sissy never deserved her anyways so I took what was always meant to be mine!!! Your story was like a refresher memory for us (me and my wife) love reading these type it of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very nice and sexy, but the last two paragraphs are not logical based on the characters

QOSwifeQOSwifealmost 2 years ago

My wife loves big black cock, she has so many QOS panties and bra sets and often go out to the beach in them only to pick up black men, she has fuck huge dicks, her pussy is so stretched, I love her QOS collection, it's so hot, I want to get her more sexy ones

AlaskarobAlaskarobover 1 year ago

What is an amazing story! I love the way Seduction happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. The characters are relatively real for this site and the sex is tremendous in its detail. My opinion differs from most of the other comments. I think Chris came out just fine. Anna was exposed as being interested only in big cock. Her earlier feelings for Chris were not real. Ty was a scumbag and now he has to live with the constant awareness that Anna will leave him when a bigger cock shows up.

near1111near1111about 1 year ago

Hot story. The slow seduction was specially nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost all the white girls are inborn slut for a bigger cock specially a black one. They loved to be used by them. After a while, the sluts come to sense when they are left pregnant and abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck, white bitches love big meat and black attitude.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife started fucking a black guy, and just stopped sneaking around and started fucking him at home in front of me. God it turned me on, Then she made me clean her out when he was done using her. Finally she made me suck his cock, I had never even looked at another man's cock, but it felt so right being on my knees in front of him, I felt like a woman. I was addicted. She eventually left me, but not before he set me up with some of his friends, some of them even fuck my ass, Their overwhelming masculinity is just irresistable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was written very well. Never understood the whole "Make me your white slut," or "Make me pregnant with your black babies," ordeal. It sounds almost racist; like BBC isn't clarification enough, you're now emphasizing the difference in race to make a point. It works in some stories, where the black guy is a thug, but not this one. Also, idk why but as much as I hate for some poor sap to lose his woman to another, I can't get enough of these types of stories. I wouldn't say I get off on their demise, but I sure get happy about it. (No, I'm not into being cuckolded. I just like when others do for whatever reason). Overall, again still a well written story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

That's a divisive story and a bit of a personal litmus test. A "younger me" would think it's hot voyeuristic story but now I see it as cheating and betrayal in just about the most humiliating way by the two people closest to him that he would trust the most.

Cuckold reactions could have ranged from voyeurism to running away (or kicking them out), publicly shaming them or physically assaulting them all the way to murder and he'd be justified in the eyes of many.

This is the type of story that should have multiple variations and endings from other authors.

syn4321syn43215 months ago

So well done! Nice! Excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous