All Comments on 'Girls Night Out With Wife Ch. 01'

by Vanessa_tgirl

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
novaterezinovatereziover 10 years ago
Almost came in my panties

trans girl here... I usually try to say something constructive but holy fuck is this hot.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Hey Van, Loved Your Story...

...Very hot - very erotic. Sounds like a fun family life there. Thanks for sharing such a wonderfully erotic little story, and really hope you'll keep writing for us!

JD2100JD2100over 10 years ago
vey hot

loved ur story but would be nice if u could describe the lingerie and clothes you are wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

I wish my ex had done that for me when she found me "dressed up". Instead she said I was sick, and needed to get counseling. Then she filed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cheating going on

the wife was to well known. she was a cheating slut. she used her husband who

liked to cross dress. he went along with it and became a gay chuck. STD to them

all. cross dressing is ok but.doing bar scum is not.

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

i love this story and where it is going , i would love to read more so [please write chapter two soon.x

SusieJSusieJover 10 years ago
Tony grabbed my waste

And I'm wondering why you brought your trash with you. But, Oh!, you mean he grabbed your waist. That's something different altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I love it. I often dream of my wife finally embracing my gurly side only to realize that she has been fucking real men the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

A great story, and hope you continue it. It would be great to see him turned into a shemale full time.

BobluvsBobluvsover 10 years ago

Sounds to me that the wife was already having her cake and eating it two and this just got her out of any kind of cheating scandal and probably saved her marriage. Seems like she set this whole thing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah baby! Keep the cum flowin!

Likes to Dress Girly

So men can all see

Goes one step further, plays--

MONICA LEWINSKI!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous- Great!

maybe if you had been honest with your ex-wife and told her before she caught you things would have been different... my hubby crossdresses and I think it's pretty hot but he told me about it pretty much as soon as things got serious. Dont hide it from your wife... you'll get caught eventually

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

More please x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ive been dressing since I can remember, im 24 now.I often go out with a bunch of girls who say im very attractive and get a lot of male attention. I have been with a few guys but I really would like to be with a guy in front of my girlfriends. This story has inspired me to do just that

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
A few comments

I understand that your a CD, but you need to work on your writting. Everything was so quick and no lead up. Did either guy know you were a bi CD sissy boy? Is your wife already hot wiefing it for you? How many times have you sucked cock and let your pussy get fucked and bred? There is so much missing in your story. Please continue writing, but slow down and lead us on the trail. I mean your wife nor any wife just suddenly takes her CD sissy husband out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start

keep it going I like it. Only comment is that it's spelled 'he grabbed my waist

' no waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This was a great first story. It turned me on so much because I am a crossdresser who wishes my wife would catch me and join in a 3-some with me & my hot boyfriend. Having my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked is a dream & fantasy of mine. I hope to make it come true very soon. In the meantime, please continue this story. I would love to read about V getting fucked while his wife watches.

Vanessa_tgirlVanessa_tgirlover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the great comments and feedback

I will have more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story is so hot it reminds me of when my ex-girlfriend used to bring men over to her place and feed me their cocks. She loved watching me suck their cocks and really enjoyed her own pussy when she was watching the guys fuck my man-pussy. I loved getting ploughed by her male friends and it was especially enjoyable with her watching me. I can't wait to find another girlfriend who likes to do the same thing. In the meantime, please keep up your good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yum! yum!

My best "girlfriend" walked in on me licking panties taken from their family's hamper, sat on the toilet seat, and told me that things would be changing between us. No anger, but a calm directional change, and I was her "bottom," even though I didn't know that at the time. First the body shaving, then the hair salon, toenails done, and finally a Macy's makeup lesson. My first dress and shorts from Sears (!), K Mart panties and bras, mall kiosk earring piercing (2 in each), and lastly a CVS enema kit. So much followed that resembles your story, and your effort touches most of me.

jdlaw001jdlaw001over 9 years ago
Loving this

Can't wait to see what your planning for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue -- I can't wait

This story was so hot, especially because it's similar to what happened with me & my wife. When I told her about my cross-dressing she didn't immediately take me to a club & she didn't already have any men on the side. We took our time making sure I was passable before we went out. We went shopping and it was actually really exciting telling the salesgirls that we were shopping for women's clothes for me. She then helped me do my make-up & then we went out to a club to pick up men. I had told her that while I wanted her to fuck me with a strap-on while I was dressed in lingerie, what I really wanted was to suck cock & get fucked by a well-hung man. It got her so excited that she couldn't wait until we went out & picked up 2 hot guys. We brought them back to our house & we had a hot sex-filled night -- both of us sucking both cocks & getting fucked by both men. This new adventur of ours has actually brought us closer together after a few stale years of marriage.

Please continue your story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whoa

when is part 2 loved it i got really turned on

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

as a story. I have some major exceptions in the reality of it though. the fact that he never told wife he had secrets was a snafu, and the fact that wife had lovers, was a snafu also. I understand the fun they had, and appreciate that. his cross dressing never would have led to an STD, where as her secrets could have. I think that should this have happened to myself, I would have enjoyed, or gone along with everything, until the following day, packed up and left. when asked for a reason by her, simply state that her concern for hubbies health and future family was obviously not one of her concerns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow i wish my wife did that for me.

What a lovely thing to do with your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my fantasy

That's so hot I'd love to do it

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This story turned me on so much because I am a crossdresser who wishes my wife would catch me and join in a 3-some with me & my hot boyfriend. Having my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked is a dream & fantasy of mine. Watching her get fucked is also part of my dream fantasy. I want her to have a big cock fill her with cum and then she would waive her finger to me and I would know what to do -- I would crawl over between her legs, spead them wide, and then dive in and eat her lover's cum from her cunt. Also, while I was eating the cream pie from her cunt, her lover would get behind me and shove his big cock inside my man-pussy and fuck me deep and hard. My wife would love watching me get fucked while I was eating her lover's cream pie. This is my dream fantasy and I hope to make it come true one day. In the meantime, please continue this story and tell us the next chapters soon. I would love to read about V getting fucked while his wife watches.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Good story

This is a good story to cum to. I liked it. Sometimes you just need quick reads and fast cumming. This did it. I'd love a long detailed story though.

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Where’s the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s nothing more horny than sucking a cock and swallowing spunk for your partner and the eating her out after she been filled with spunk. We’ve shared over 20 cocks in the last 6 years, but my ass only for her no one gets to share that with her. I love her so much for what she does for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous