All Comments on 'Love, Bullets, and Badges Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
A very compelling story

made me laugh, cry and very wet.

DAMSEL Approved

jackfrostedjackfrostedover 10 years ago
Outstanding

A first class story, well told, good pace and nice blend of life and humor. Thanks

Jack

ambush184ambush184over 10 years ago
can't wait

For the next chapter. Somehow I have a feeling she's going to be a full time mom sometime in this story. Good read and very entertaining. Thanks

JemgirlJemgirlover 10 years ago
I hope this is not the end of the story???

I was just starting to enjoy getting to know the supporting characters in this story. I hope there is a continuation.

RedbeakRedbeakover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Beautiful dialogue! The characters seem so real, and - most unusual for this site - many of them are people I'd like to know. Outstanding piece of work. I hope there's a lot more to come.

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
Very Nice.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great finish

great finish to the story. You are one of my favorite writers

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
It just got better and better

Some may have issue with the cop end, the adoption end, the relationships -

I just liked it all -

Thank you -

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago

I'm glad that you are continuing other character's stories, but PLEASE do your readers a favor and write some sort of chronological guide to your stories. If I had read this before I read "The Broussard Sisters" it would have spoiled a lot of Elaine's plotline.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
THANKS.......

.......... for a feel good story & for the character of Elsie.

The 5th star.

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Realistic

people and situations.

I've read a number of the Degarde/Bender stories and many of the characters are common. Even though they are all stand alone stories, a brief note suggesting the order in which to read them would be useful.

Thanks for the offering.

ukdukeukdukeabout 6 years ago
Good set up!

Enjoyed this waiting for ch3.

fromindiafromindiaabout 5 years ago
Please continue...

Loving the story. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for the great story

This is a heartwarming story. I love Darren and Elise together, even imagine Darren with a good bit of hair on that manly chest. They love each other so very much. Their lovemaking was delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Elise broke her gaze with the reporter, stared down hard at the makeshift podium she was standing behind, swallowed hard then looked up at Chelsea Guidry again." Not pounding on JB, I see this all the time. She's standing behind the LECTERN, looking down at the PODIUM she's standing on. Podium, podiatry, having to do with feet and/or standing? Look it up, don't say that just because some jackass reporter says it on TV.

Whew, rant over.

No1_OfConsequenceNo1_OfConsequenceover 2 years ago

Please get a fight scene editor or a technicl consultant! You mentioned them using cell phones, so body armor would be a thing, and no police department would be using service revolvers in a cell phone era. There are just too many disadvantages to them for police service issue these days.

The bank shoot out. Yikes. Police officers have been trained to shoot center mass since the 1930s at least. There are many reasons for this, but the bottom line is that an armed opponent may not be as impressed as you are when you shoot them, and this goes double for extremities. Even knee shots. Yes, there are units out there that are taught to employ pelvic girdle shots to immobilize their targets. However, said targets are engaged after being immobilized as a means to end the threat. Worth noting that this is a tactic employed with rifles, as handguns do not have the power to consistently perform such tasks. Handguns suck for shooting people in general, but have the advantage that they are portable and rifles don't fit in belt holsters. In the event that your opponents are also wearing body armor, hits to the torso still hurt, and the armor doesn't protect the beltline or throat. Also, shots through the armholes and headshots are effective against people wearing body armor.

Outside of that, it's an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that in 90% of stories and media, foster parents are either rapists or taking the government’s money and ignoring the child, you Americans are an odd bunch.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

I read some of these comments geeze we r not reading a technical manual on the proper way to handle a bank robbery. Some of us kno a rifle is the best weapon for the job but from where i sit this was a very enjoyable story. Some mistakes were made but hey i just gloss over them go with the intent and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for ur effort n hard work. N for all the complainers out there all u have to do is pick up a pen or sit down at ur computer n have at it. Job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There is a sweet touch to you stories and the characters feel like real people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5033 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES