All Comments on 'A Concerted Effort'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Great story!

Nice pace, nice actual "story" to go along with the tale as well. I really enjoy reading a story that doesn't forget the "Lit" part of "Literotica". Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One More Would Be Good

This story is well-written and very erotic. I'd like to see one more chapter to see what might happen among these four. There are many possibilities, any of which could work. I'd love to know where the author would take this.

charlie48charlie48over 10 years ago
Great story

Its begging for a sequel or more! I agree with the last comments as its putting the literature back in!

A very nice build up, with lots of options in the future (Bella, Amanda with Holly or on her own).

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Splendid tale

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is what the erotic is all about in literotic.

Very well written and very erotic. I'd like to see a couple of following stories with Amanda & Holly, then with Cassie and maybe even another involving Bella an some sisters.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
One of the better stories I've read here in quite a while.

I gave it a five because of the sisters narrative. I thought you fleshed out their differing personalities very well, especially Cassie's. For once in one of these offerings here at Lit, you made me like the person. Also, I really enjoyed Bella's character, in particular her unabashed vulnerability.

I have to say, though, that with the way you revealed Cassie's delightfully open candor Bella really had no reason to be so concerned on Ty's behalf. Cassie meant no one any harm. She's just smart, caring, honest and sexy. Nothing wrong with that.

The irony is that I did have a bit of a problem with how you painted the main character. I admit it, by the middle of the story I was becoming seriously fed up with Ty's incessant "party pooping," as Cassie correctly referred to it. It simply didn't fit in the context of the story. He was behaving more like their disapproving father rather than as their extremely fortunate ex-brother-in-law. At a certain point (much sooner than it happened in the story), he needed either to shit or get off the pot. It was frustrating as hell, seeing him constantly reproaching them for every fun, flirty thing they wanted to do.

I still loved the story anyway, though. Cassie and Bella more than made up for Ty. You did a great job with those two characters.

Kowboy61Kowboy61over 10 years ago
Very Nicely Done!

I found a great deal of enjoyment in your story. It read well and told a whole story while leaving the door open for additional chapters, but they are not needed. This story can easily be left as is. Five stars and I favorited both the story and you as the author.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hemingwayesque......

I can almost taste Cassie, even now.

mine42minemine42mineover 10 years ago
Incredible...

The story was great. In most stories, the climax outdoes everything else, but the lead in here was spectacular. Well done...

dynamiteowodynamiteowoover 10 years ago
More

I really hope there are more chapters to come. I love is story

vegasflashervegasflasherover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

My goodness! What a great story!! As I read I had the whole story going though my minds eye. Every encounter went through my mind like I was watching it all on a screen or even right there being a voyeur. VERY VERY GOOOD!!!

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 10 years ago
Arrrgh

This was great, it needs an epilogue or sequel. Great Jimmet Buffet tie in. 55X⭐️

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
I am jealous.

For some crazy reason this darn system refuses to acknowledge my vote of a full set of 5 stars.

My jealousy is split between Ty and Orie for different reasons.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a long sexy tease

and a good time was had by all.

well written.

akambaakambaover 9 years ago
Damn Good!

Never added a comment, never felt the need until I read this. Damn good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

I could have done without the pee ing part, but it was a reasonable part of the build-up. Good character development, and a plausible backstory. And by the time they got down to it, I was at least as ready as Tyler.

Nicely done. A strong product from start to finish. I greatly appreciate the accurate grammar, spelling, and punctuation; even a great story can be spoiled if my brain keeps getting jarred by bad use of the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Great writing, plz do more chapters of this story, see where it can take ty and cassie, and ty and holly and amanda.

Cheers from a new Fan.

Prince020402Prince020402over 9 years ago
Fun story!

I've read a lot of these stories and this is the first I've ever seen with the word penis in it. Great writing that kept it captivating. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Great story, well written. I really enjoyed reading it. I would love to read more with Amanda and Holly. Well done.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

I was so hoping to see some more of Amanda and some Holly sex, but the story was great just the same. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you must be a female, orie

No way Ty wasnt beating off 3 times a day after making those bras. A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

i loved it. the story made me feel good inside and out. the love in the story about cassie brought back some sad old memories but i am happy i still can remember them. thank you making me remember. memories are all i have now, but aqt least i still have them. bob 83 y.o.

whismerhillwhismerhillalmost 9 years ago

I agree with lots of comments on this story.

I feel like it makes a great debut for a follow-up

best parts were Bella coming in front of her sisters & her ex from having her nipple sucked

and Amanda sucking off Ty from nowhere + the comment afterward by Cassie made me think she wouldn't be against a repeat performance, although afterward Amanda complained about the no sharing between sisters rule to which Cassie didn't object or comment so she seems a bit on both sides.

As you can see you got my brains working hahaha

well I really hope you make a follow up

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dude this is coming all the way from Nigeria..

Never read an erotic story that was so long and yet ever so captivating. Good one bruh. 6 stars from me.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent story. THANK YOU

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 8 years ago
Good stuff

I really enjoyed this. A really good yarn with a well thought out story line.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

This was a great story. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding story!

This story is entertaining, very erotic, and really engaging. I truly enjoyed the plot, to the point of almost imagining being there. Thank You!

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Please keep writing!

This was a great story. I love your characters and the exhibionist tendencies.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes we want more

Yes please keep writing . Your ability to create strong loving relationships with twisted emotional turns are incredibly erotic.

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Great story

Well written and very erotic. I liked the way you let the sexual tension build slowly to its conclusion. It's good to see women taking the sexual initiative for a change.

Keep writing, your work brings pleasure to many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who is Alex?

Liked the story but who is Alex? Hate when a character is introduced and not developed!

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

I liked the way that they were well aware that what they were contemplating, and finally did, would affect their lives. His concern not for himself, but for Cassie seemed honest and heart felt. Cassie was as kind as she could be considering that she wanted what she wanted. The story was well thought out and erotic. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Cjmach1Cjmach14 months ago

Great tale! Very well written but it needs to continue. Your writing is spot on.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

All I can say, is my ex was an only child, bummer. Really enjoyed the story. Terrific build up great characters. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous